Pages:
Author

Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin - page 20. (Read 2064 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 07:38:39 AM
some people are joking on bitcoin and said its a fake just wasting of time amd money to becuse they dont know its a good trade for making money
Activity: 350
May 24, 2018, 07:37:58 AM
Everyone want Good publicity for their Coin but its not true that they will defeat Bitcoin with their coin. Thats not sounds good. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, No one can compare with bitcoin. Bitcoin will fly sky. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
May 24, 2018, 07:29:51 AM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

I believe that its too early for them to say those things because first of all, bitcoin is still dominant cyrptocurrency since they have working platform. Another reason is that since it is an ICO promotion, how sure they are that there platform would be better than bitcoin, may be they have a good idea but is it realistic or will it work in the real world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 07:24:41 AM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
If this is a form of sabotage to bitcoin then try their luck. I believe that bitcoin will increase its price again.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
May 24, 2018, 07:18:56 AM
Did you ever heard about aggressive marketing? Supply of ICOs and stuff is huge and people are ready to use every instrument to attract the attention. I think investors understand that such provocative announcements are simple promotion and crypto whales are still investing in such sure things as bitcoin.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
May 24, 2018, 07:14:27 AM

They telling about that to notify their token that is a way of marketing strategies in order to get the attention of people who are involved in bitcoin,but if you have enough knowledge about bitcoin i think you dont believe it. But that kind of people joking dreaming of nothing. If they dont believe leave them thats not our loss its them.
Activity: 112
May 24, 2018, 07:05:08 AM
Sometimes there are people who making joke about price and quality.I'm sure if bitcoin goes up then the token will also rise then people look at bitcoin because bitcoin is a good picture for those who follow it.They know this is the way for them to attract common people.This is the reason for them for joking.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 24, 2018, 06:54:33 AM
Let them jest! The last laugh will be to the bank  Grin

As with any cutting edge technology, there will always be a firm core of naysayers. Bitcoin is the ultimate disruption of traditional finance. They won't let all of that go without a respectable effort.

Only time will tell how Bitcoin performs, and all the indicators point to a bullish future!

Yes, i agree on you. Just let them joke about it, its there choice. We should not force people to believe in, the important is that we understand all about this business and we earned in this business which can help us financially. We should not be affected by those people with negative disposition about bitcoin, later they will realize that they should have been with us.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 06:51:13 AM
Negative advertising is also advertising. But what the buyer's attitude is - this is a big question.
Activity: 10
May 24, 2018, 06:48:15 AM
Let them jest! The last laugh will be to the bank  Grin

As with any cutting edge technology, there will always be a firm core of naysayers. Bitcoin is the ultimate disruption of traditional finance. They won't let all of that go without a respectable effort.

Only time will tell how Bitcoin performs, and all the indicators point to a bullish future!

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 24, 2018, 06:37:56 AM
Let them keep their jokes about bitcoin because at the end, bitcoin will just make them feel that they are the real joke and not bitcoin. Jokes or any negative things about bitcoin is normal and we don't need to pay too much attention to them because they are just attention seeker and they want attention because they want to share false information to the people.
Activity: 28
May 24, 2018, 05:41:40 AM
The higher the value of Bitcoin, the greater the controversy.
Activity: 115
May 24, 2018, 03:07:57 AM
Yes it is true that such promotions or advertisements can make bitcoin prices decrease and decrease public confidence in bitcoin, and yet I would not think their coin would replace bitcoin.

Maybe some of that are their technique to broke the popularity of bitcoin to give negative comment of the said coin so that the other coin will be introduce and have a chance to grow and be trusted like bitcoin, but its sad reality that nobody can put bitcoin down still the number one.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 02:54:06 AM
I think it's just a conspiracy and a marketing strategy anyway because I see bitcoin is the center of cryptocurrency so ICOs use the bitcoin name for fame only, so there will be many who visit their ico.
Activity: 196
May 24, 2018, 02:16:55 AM
Hopefully most people won't be ignorant anymore and see this as just a marketing strategy for the CEOs own gains. Bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrency and defaming it would bring a huge impact on all cryptos.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
May 24, 2018, 02:14:20 AM
It is a crap advertisement, they use it as marketing strategy to caught the attention of newbie investors. Those investors are the one who usually trap on ICO that fails not even thinking and do a research before they invest in a particular project.
Activity: 39
May 24, 2018, 12:16:20 AM
Yes,

they told its a bubble, but whats the stock market? A bubble too? But witch mutch more money inside.

Regards
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 24, 2018, 12:15:12 AM
Well, what you say is true that many ICOs are linking to bitcoin price conditions and bitcoin price movements to make ICO become very popular and make ICO a lot of visitors so I think it's just a marketing strategy.
Activity: 147
May 23, 2018, 11:36:57 PM
It is also normal that not all will accept anybody, if there are some people who wanted to joke on bitcoin as their ways of promotion,well never mind them for as long as we know the advantages and benefits of bitcoin and this truth has been pass to all enthusiast then it will never have its power to put down bitcoin. The truth that bitcoin is very indispensable digital currencies it will definitely grow and continue to soar and be great to all its believers. 
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
May 23, 2018, 11:26:09 PM
People are joking bitcoin those are the people who do not know about the cryptocurrencies they dont have the knowledge of how good investments bitcoin is .Other might insult about bitcoin because of insecurities and lack of knowledge .
Pages:
Jump to: