Pages:
Author

Topic: People Are Just Too Stupid to Use Bitcoin Right Now - page 14. (Read 13434 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Uhh.. for not technical person i honestly do understand that they have problems with the concept and the usage.
It's not like we are all software engineers right??
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Well ... everything is just like that. In my opinion and I have it now. The older generation does not know how, or even going to learn using the Internet. They used to live in the old way, and are afraid of everything new. And here is our present, those who know how to use technology, we are moving technological progress.
Activity: 294
I would not call people stupid cause of they, mostly of them, still don't use bitcoin or any other crypto currency. It's more because people bad informed about it and all the system of crypto currencies. That is the main problem. And I think another one is that sites where u can earn bitcoin by commenting or pressing a button or gambling, let's be honest, it all looks like some new type of pyramid.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
Well they are not stupid but its not smart to spend your bitcoins right now with this price increasings.
You can better wait till it is on a good nice price and cash out or than buy things.

spending bitcoin is not good that time. but this is good chance to to buy bitcoins as the price of bitcoin dropped 100$ from last two days.
if I had some money, I would buy as much bitcoin I can.
and I don't agree that investing bitcoin is stupidity. if we get a good way to invest where we can reach to the ROI fast and get back our money with profit then there is not problem to invest.. but just need to be careful and don't waste your money on scam sites.
legendary
Activity: 1148
It's funny how people who point out flaws in the system (or anything else for that matter) always fail to see the flaws in their own reasoning. It think it's just that people are too lazy to work out all of the implications of their proposed solutions and are too self-important to care. They find something they deem ideal and then just put on their blinders so that they only see the advantages their idea would bring. They don't seem to care that unless a solution is perfect, resolving any single issue means that somewhere else something that was working okay will break.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"People are just too stupid to use bitcoin right now,” I overheard someone argue at a bar a few weeks ago as we were discussing the potential of cryptocurrency. “Society’s understanding of where money comes from is the real challenge.

This is the whole article I read at cointelegraph

You could have just shortened the title to:

"People are just too stupid"
Activity: 294
I don't think that many people actually understand the concept of bitcoin or realise the potential of bitcoin either. However, there are plenty of "geek" out there who are willingly using bitcoin.

People are losing out, not us Tongue
Activity: 120
We cant change their mindset after all we have different beliefs in life , What we can do is to explain to them what bitcoin is but if they doesnt accept what you've said then its okay atleast you tried to explained it to them
Activity: 308
Well they are not stupid but its not smart to spend your bitcoins right now with this price increasings.
You can better wait till it is on a good nice price and cash out or than buy things.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
People will always be too stupid, that is why you must dumb down bitcoin so that even a 5 year old can use it.

Bitcoin is very complex, but if you can make a nice lightweight GUI wallet for it like Electrum for PC or Breadwallet for android, then even a 5 year old can understand it.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Bitcoin mean is opportunity for future and when i use bitcoin I can handle to my business so am i stupit because of i use bitcoin ? i dont think so and who tell say this stupit idea i think this person is stupit

Haha yes I agree!  IF no one use Bitcoin, then, Bitcoin will start to devalue until it is useless.  Because of this users, why bitcoin have continous demand.  Those who use Bitcoin secure your Holdings.  The more people use it the more value of your holdings Cheesy.  And like what i qouted said, he use his bitcoin to generate more profit. Is it a stupd thing?
Activity: 182
Bitcoin mean is opportunity for future and when i use bitcoin I can handle to my business so am i stupit because of i use bitcoin ? i dont think so and who tell say this stupit idea i think this person is stupit
Activity: 840
part of BTC function is to put this education on the table and it has.
I disagree. Not many users understand Bitcoin. The change addresses alone are confusing!
But you don't need to understand it to use it, as long as you use a simple wallet it just works, just like you don't have to understand cars to or computers use them. And just like cars and computers, every user can do stupid things with bitcoin too.
It is not that stupid to use Bitcoin now around this time and as you can see you see that the value of Bitcoin is getting more worth and that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin.
The only thing is that you never know what the value will be in the future.
Yeah just realise it's worth and then conclude whether it is stupid or not. Most of the people who don't know about bitcoin spread rumours about it, those people who use it love bitcoin as they will earn good profits.

Existing users of bitcoin knows its potential and its benefits and they will continue to use, and this stupid news or rumors will never affect them or stop them to use bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
"People are just too stupid to use bitcoin right now,” I overheard someone argue at a bar a few weeks ago as we were discussing the potential of cryptocurrency. “Society’s understanding of where money comes from is the real challenge.

This is the whole article I read at cointelegraph

As the Dollar continues to weaken, prices rise and people lose their jobs, then it will be easier to educate them.
For now, we can enjoy being ahead of the crowd.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
your overheard was a none sense arguments, in fact, using it which is Bitcoins is not a stupidity...
in all investment that i saw only this is very safe and secure no need to show your identity neither our fullname.
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
Most People are ill-informed, un-informed or mis-informed to use Bitcoin. Generally I think many people are not too stupid (to use bitcoin).
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I disagree. Not many users understand Bitcoin. The change addresses alone are confusing!
But you don't need to understand it to use it, as long as you use a simple wallet it just works, just like you don't have to understand cars to or computers use them. And just like cars and computers, every user can do stupid things with bitcoin too.
It is not that stupid to use Bitcoin now around this time and as you can see you see that the value of Bitcoin is getting more worth and that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin.
Yeah just realise it's worth and then conclude whether it is stupid or not. Most of the people who don't know about bitcoin spread rumours about it, those people who use it love bitcoin as they will earn good profits.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
most of them only see bitcoin as a fraud. I say so because I've invited my friends to look for bitcoin and they say that it is just a promo that makes your money runs out. they always conclude something without trying it on first. or maybe they are too stupid to think about the coins that can bring about these changes
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
If I were you I would not be spending Bitcoins right now because the price is finally going up and you will miss the chance to sell any coins. I am not saying you cant do it but if you want to make money I suggest you just save them.

Exactly, it's not the right time to spend all your hard earned bitcoin. Now the acceptance of bitcoin in stores also very low. Only few products can be bought directly with bitcoin. I feel its better to experience the price on halving and then do spend it. You may be lucky enough to do bigger purchase.
Activity: 363
Pages:
Jump to: