Pages:
Author

Topic: People Are Just Too Stupid to Use Bitcoin Right Now - page 15. (Read 13434 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Although bitcoin is popular right now, but many people don't know about bitcoin yet.
And some people who know have little knowledge about bitcoin are afraid to use it because they think it's one kind of fraud.

precisely, it is now very popular among Bitcoin people who are always looking for the latest innovations from Online payments, but many were not aware of it because of a mindset that will not evolve (monotonous), there are the type of person who pompously understand about something and say that Bitcoin is a currency that can be deceiving its users. To these 2 types we can introduce the benefits and superiority of Bitcoin so that they can better understand and also introduce the Bitcoin in depth so that they are not misinformed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Although bitcoin is popular right now, but many people don't know about bitcoin yet.
And some people who know have little knowledge about bitcoin are afraid to use it because they think it's one kind of fraud.
Activity: 154
Each person must have had a reason to give the opinion that they are talking about, but sometimes everyone thought in the wrong path so Word that they say will turn against themselves and finally they had to admit his error. So also with the person that you talk about. But I would argue he said people using Bitcoin is stupid. That he still considered that Bitcoin is gambling, so currency Bitcoin is the currency for gambling.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
If I were you I would not be spending Bitcoins right now because the price is finally going up and you will miss the chance to sell any coins. I am not saying you cant do it but if you want to make money I suggest you just save them.

i dislike this type of thinking.
bitcoin is there to be used as a currency or a p2p cash so the first thing that every bitcoin user should have in mind is spending it.
Activity: 350
I would not call them stupid maybe they are aware of the fact that it is not smart to use Bitcoins right now but they still do it because they like gambling or something.
But if you want to make money with Bitcoin it is not the smartest thing to use your Bitcoins right now. 
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
part of BTC function is to put this education on the table and it has.
I disagree. Not many users understand Bitcoin. The change addresses alone are confusing!
But you don't need to understand it to use it, as long as you use a simple wallet it just works, just like you don't have to understand cars to or computers use them. And just like cars and computers, every user can do stupid things with bitcoin too.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
people are educated largely by omission to not think about money itself to closely.

Just as a measure of wealth and something or immutable value

part of BTC function is to put this education on the table and it has.

10 year ago, going on about a crypto currency with x billion market cap independent of state/fiat, would probably get you in to a psychiatrists office, and committed to the asylum.

Today it is a historical fact.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Well there is no doubt BTCitcoin has wonderful potential to get more all time high price, now the best time to ride on because soon it will be go to mainstream because so many positive news around us and i also would like to hold my coins there for brighter future.
If I were you I would not be spending Bitcoins right now because the price is finally going up and you will miss the chance to sell any coins. I am not saying you cant do it but if you want to make money I suggest you just save them.
Activity: 308
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
"People are just too stupid to use bitcoin right now,” I overheard someone argue at a bar a few weeks ago as we were discussing the potential of cryptocurrency. “Society’s understanding of where money comes from is the real challenge.

This is the whole article I read at cointelegraph
i'm agree with that,people just stupid to use bitcoin right now. i will agree if i'm were not bitcoin,but i now bitcoin and bitcoin holder,so its normal if people said like that.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
It's the way OP is saying his opinion that isn't really making it seem valid.
He can kind of express his opinion in any way, shape or form he pleases though, so.
I think you're cutting out the actual point. Literally. You just cut off the rest of my commentary. As long as Bitcoin is working for you in the way that works for you personally, that's all that matters. Not every way of living is right for every single person. You need to understand that. We can't all live the same way, which would explain people performing different jobs. Not everyone can be a doctor, and not everyone can be a construction worker. Not everyone can be a business owner. The point I'm trying to make is that everyone can live a certain way that they seem fit for them and for society as well if they feel fit.
Activity: 20
It's the way OP is saying his opinion that isn't really making it seem valid.
He can kind of express his opinion in any way, shape or form he pleases though, so.
Activity: 26
Its just your own opinion, everyone has his own mind to use bitcoin, just like me, now i m using bitcoins and it is profitable for me, i have used bitcoins in different types of online working, i also invest it and i also hold my bitcoins for halving, and i m sure i will be get profit from bitcoins, so how i m stupid.? 
It's the way OP is saying his opinion that isn't really making it seem valid. Everyone interprets things in their own unique way and Bitcoin would actually be no exception.

If the way you're using BTC is working for you, kudos.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Something I want people in this topic to know, we aren't here because we are smarter than other people. There are others who don't use Bitcoin who are smarter than us. This shouldn't be some fedora-tipping "Ah those people are have inferior logic to my absolute knowledge" thread.

A lot of it comes down to who is interested in taking the risk or who is willing to inconvenient themselves to try something new. It has very little to do with the intelligence of a person.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I consider invest now doing trading or other way as me can bring in the short time a good reward soo i believe i will have sucess on mine investment as i made it on the best time.
It is not that bad to use Bitcoin now around this time, as you can see you see that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly so that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin.
And if the value is low even if you have Bitcoin than the only thing that you have to do is just hold or trade.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Well i had invested part of my portfolio to set up my two new projects,faucets,soo im taking the risk now soo i hope to be able to collect the reward later,sure faucets dont make a huge income but as im getting proof why to dont use them?I believe price will go high soo my return investment will come faster then i thinked from the change in price at bitcoin.
Do not use your Bitcoins right now if you want to make money I would wait if I was you. The Bitcoin price is slowly going up again and this is making Bitcoin active again.
Yeah I agree I suggest you do not spend any Bitcoins at the moment. The prise is climbing again in this could lead to some opportunities, so ave your bitcoins because you will be able to make some money. 
Activity: 224
Guys you have to entertain the idea that some people just don't have the need or the desire to use another payment method like Bitcoin even though Bitcoin's advantages are far surpassing other payment processors. There are wealthy people who are just happy with their platinum credit cards and don't care about low fees. Everyone I know who is into Bitcoin does it for the money. What if there are people who are already so well-off that they simply don't care?
I agree. Rich people didn't care about transaction fees or such. And fiat credit cards is easier to use everywhere rather than bitcoin.

I know there's bitcoin debit card , but to have it physically for me is hard because i live in a third world country.
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
Guys you have to entertain the idea that some people just don't have the need or the desire to use another payment method like Bitcoin even though Bitcoin's advantages are far surpassing other payment processors. There are wealthy people who are just happy with their platinum credit cards and don't care about low fees. Everyone I know who is into Bitcoin does it for the money. What if there are people who are already so well-off that they simply don't care?
Pages:
Jump to: