Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 37. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 06:00:50 AM
This is probably the most asinine and emotional response I’ve seen to a price fluctuation. Blockchain technology will stay and will be able to see funnels that money back to solid projects  cryptocurrency requires patience !
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 05:55:28 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
It seems to me that everyone is afraid of losing their crypto assets and therefore are thinking about going from the crypto market. I think it's a panic, and as you know, crypto does not like panic.
You are very right here. It's only those that have the mind and doesn't depend solely on crypto. It is a win-lose game
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
June 15, 2018, 05:51:20 AM
A lot of those that move out of cryptocurrency world are those that believe they will become rich overnight, they want to get rich quick and when they didn't get what they want they then decide to quit because they have lost a lot of money in crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
June 15, 2018, 05:41:59 AM
To be honest I do not know what are you talking about.
Only people who have lost money on speculation are leaving .Is not much different than in other markets.
There is more people who are losing money than earning money in the current crypto situation. You can be certain that some very clever people have already left after BTC was $20'000. They surely got enough profits.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 15, 2018, 05:28:56 AM
To be honest I do not know what are you talking about.
Only people who have lost money on speculation are leaving .Is not much different than in other markets.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 15, 2018, 05:06:15 AM
I think they are only temporary. I think cryptocurrency is a great industry. They lift the poor out of poverty. Of course, this does not mean everyone. There must be someone who becomes poor because of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 141
June 15, 2018, 04:15:56 AM
it is wrong, look at the capitalization of the coinmarketcap - it grow every day) also many projects and people investing every day!
It is not like that people have started moving out of the crypto market. In fact, most of the people have just stepped into the world of the crypto currencies and that they have a long journey ahead. All the crypto coins are going to have much higher demand in the future and that we will then be able to see much better market which will then help us in having more money to live a better life.
Activity: 99
June 14, 2018, 07:52:48 PM
Most people get involve in cryptocurrency is thinking of getting profit quick. If you have this kind of mindset then definitely you will get-out of crypto when things is not well. People who only have courage and deep belief in cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology will stay and will be able to see the light and make a lot of money. Takes time and lot of effort guys.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 07:42:30 PM
Yes, unfortunately it happens, gradually and quietly. But I think the reason is that it is profitable for large players who want to buy coins as cheaply as possible! Remember, last year nobody knew about the crypto currency, and at the end of the year people already sold flats for bitcoins!
Activity: 122
June 14, 2018, 07:25:53 PM
no one is move out from cryptocurrency in large quantities, everyone just hodl, waiting for their success
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 06:08:08 PM
 May be because of the current situation of the market people are afraid of investing. But who have joined already are still remain in crypto world.
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 06:05:42 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?

the market is green right now and I think it shows that people come into crypto and buy. do not panic at this prices we will raise with together and reach good profit. I suggest you buy and invest some icos at this dip point and i think asura is good for investment
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
June 14, 2018, 06:02:13 PM
It would be really hard to actually determine if people leave cryptocurrency.

The reason is, there is a lot of crypto activity that isn't monitored by coinmarketcap.
On top of that, there is no way to track actual users and if they sell and are out for good.

Mostly, people say that others are moving out because they are trying to find some kind of explanation as to why crypto is not performing like how they want.
They feel like they made a bad decision and are considering cashing out at a loss.
They then project these feelings on to others.

It has no real correlation to what is going on.

As far as market goes, what we have seen with price crashes the last couple months, are not huge sell offs, but rather very low trade volume.
The crashing prices are mostly because people are just hodling on to their coins.
Activity: 28
June 14, 2018, 06:00:27 PM
If that's true, it's probably done by people who do not know what's in the crypto world, but I think it's a false story deliberately created by people who are not happy with the world of crypto, i do hope we will never do it
Activity: 304
June 14, 2018, 05:54:45 PM
What happened does not new in business.Going out of crypto is not the best solution, business that brought you done through visiting and re-visiting you will become the master of what as already befall you.In short one as to be courageous in what ever you do.
Activity: 129
June 14, 2018, 05:53:34 PM
People who move from cryptocurrency may be tired or already bored because the world of cryptocurrency requires patience and perseverance.
Activity: 48
June 14, 2018, 05:41:45 PM
some of them don't like crypto because there is risk... but the peoples who try to manage that risk will be the winners in long term .. Don't believe everything you heard about crypto
Activity: 135
June 14, 2018, 05:39:58 PM
People who come out of cryptocurrency are people who have no patience and do not have a broad view of the world of crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 05:35:06 PM
People are crazy, they are creating a lot of bad news without any reasons to do so. Don't believe in it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
June 14, 2018, 05:27:43 PM

Is that right?

Yeah i think that was true. Many people are leaving because their loss so much and those people are thingking in just short term profit in it. Well that compareable with their mindset and get off in this kind of investment
Pages:
Jump to: