Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 39. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
June 14, 2018, 01:10:41 PM
I'm glad to hear it, fewer people will get more to those who will remain))) Of course, many having made their investments on the hype have lost money, they are simply looking for quick profits, but are these true millionaires, those who want to get big X's will wait even if it takes a year or more)))
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
June 14, 2018, 01:02:03 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

Actually, there are more people moving out of cryptocurrency than you know. This may be because they fell a few times to hackers' attacks, they loss interest because of the continuous downfall, or the just cannot simply comprehend how cryptocurrency works and they cannot understand how to use it. It is their decision and it is up to you if you'll follow them. If so, then you fall into one of the reasons above. People who truly understands cryptocurrency will stay whatever the situation may be.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
June 14, 2018, 09:50:02 AM
Probably they leave because of doubting crypto in the first place. They do not understand the whole risks in investing into crypto. Lose hopes and believing on the false news as I can see these are the reason's of leaving at all.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 09:40:04 AM
People leave this market because they wanted quick money but the current market did not give them. Many in the hope of rapid enrichment came here and just as quickly go from here. This market is very young and this is clearly not the end. Just passed the seasonal HYIP and with them the seasonal people left.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 09:39:58 AM
In my opinion, crypto is still a hype topic. The reason why people sell their coins is a prolonged price fall of bitcoin, followed by other crypto currencies. I am sure that soon the fall of the btc will be replaced by growth and people will again believe the crypto currency.
It's not a good idea to move out in cryptocurrencies because this is the most potential investment technology that definitely grow our money from time to time due to the fluctuation. I, believe it will bounceback again it's prices so for now be patience and don't be greedy.
Activity: 125
June 14, 2018, 09:39:22 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?

Of course people leave and will leave if this situation continues in the market. Especially those who bought in the winter. People run out of patience, this is exactly what the manipulator sought Undecided
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 09:36:46 AM
Many people still think that crypt is a bubble that should soon collapse. I think that's funny, because such people usually know nothing about crypt.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
June 14, 2018, 09:33:46 AM
In my opinion, crypto is still a hype topic. The reason why people sell their coins is a prolonged price fall of bitcoin, followed by other crypto currencies. I am sure that soon the fall of the btc will be replaced by growth and people will again believe the crypto currency.
Activity: 753
June 14, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

Is that right?
As the prices on the crypto-currency market decline, such news and panic are normal. It's good that you are interested in and ask advice from more experienced users. You do not need to panic, the market will soon recover, and coin prices will start to rise again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 09:22:57 AM
It is probably they give up easily on earning money whenever the market goes red or the market is playing with us. They lack information about how cryptocurrency works and they believe that they're just losing money even though it is really a part of the process on earning money here.
Activity: 168
June 14, 2018, 09:19:55 AM

Is that right?

Yes it's true a lot of people leave many new ones show up. Latter ones demonstrate surplus (take a look at number of ICOs in 2016/17, reached hard cap and so on).
Crypto just getting warmed up Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 09:14:58 AM
People love hype. Now it's hard times and some people are gone, but when the situation improves, we will immediately see the influx of new participants.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
June 14, 2018, 09:08:39 AM
I don't think the people move out from crypto currency if they know how to invest or trading and etc, there is the possibilities you will get rich here in crypto currency if you always have the patience what ever you do. Don't rush it if you want big profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
June 14, 2018, 08:20:25 AM
Only silly ones, most patient people know that the best is still to come and are hoarding the coins at the cheapest price seen in last year.
Activity: 149
June 14, 2018, 08:13:03 AM
I think it is true. All investments are now at a loss. Whether you are buying on the exchange or investing in ico, the loss has led many people to leave rather than enter. If you want to invest, please be prepared.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 08:07:53 AM
Many came to crypto currency in the hope of quick earnings, and as we can see they can not stand the pressure that trade and market instability have on them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 08:04:08 AM
Whoever is into crypto and he is getting it right, will never want to leave. Cryptocurrency cannot work out well for everyone. It only works for those who understand it. I also believe it involves one being wise, smart, knowledgeable and patients. Without these virtues and perhaps some others, one might not be able to last long in the system. So, i can invariably say that some are leaving because they know nothing about it , coupled with fear.
Activity: 335
June 14, 2018, 08:00:32 AM
There are traders who, due to unsuccessful investment, lost a lot of money. I think that they were disappointed for this reason.
Activity: 560
June 14, 2018, 05:25:28 AM

Is that right?

I think what you say is a very deliberate FUD. I think so far crypto is still popular even there are many lay people who are interested to get involved. but perhaps because the recent declines have caused a lot of panic.
Activity: 532
June 14, 2018, 05:12:43 AM
Some people are tired of red color and feel pessimistic now, so they cash out. But at the same time there are also new players, so we do not have to worry about it.
Pages:
Jump to: