Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 34. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 09:22:03 AM
It looks like the truth, but in this way there are manipulations in the market, do not you see this? Many people do not go anywhere, this is an artificially low price to create panic in the market, because if the market is not volatile it will just die.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
June 16, 2018, 09:20:15 AM
Some people got burned because they though this was just easy money. Too bad, they will loose the real and healthy growth to come next year.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
June 16, 2018, 09:18:55 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
More likely the answer is no if we are talking about people stop investing. I think people are just worried about their investment. Because it is common knowledge that this market is unregulated and manipulated by people called whales.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 08:27:17 AM
Hello, I think the reason is that many have lost a lot of money and were not ready for it. Now the market is constantly falling, and people have lost faith in crypto currencies, but not those who have been doing this for a long time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
June 16, 2018, 08:17:44 AM
The crypto market is very volatile, it requires a lot of patience, does not tolerate fuss. And people are accustomed to regularly receive salaries or other payments, dividends in the bank, etc. They get tired and go back to work and get a small but regular salary.
Activity: 560
June 16, 2018, 08:10:36 AM
This is because a very large number of people are very disappointed that they did not manage to earn money here, and they return to their usual way of life.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 08:10:10 AM
When you are not earning enough money which you have expected , you start losing interest in that field. People invest lot of money but if they lose their money , they start leaving crypto business.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 16, 2018, 08:03:04 AM
One of the reasons why people withdraw from cryptocurrency is that some people no longer believe in cryptocurrencies. They are blinded by those negative news. They are shortsighted and do not see the true value of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
June 16, 2018, 07:16:36 AM
The boom is go away and people want to get their fund back (in fiat) because they do not believe that market will return on January's levels. It is just a "post-bubble" consequences.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
June 16, 2018, 07:09:37 AM
At this stage of the market - everything is possible, and each person has his own reasons why they leave the crypto-currency industry, and there can be many of them. Most of them are not ready for such fluctuations in prices in the crypto currency market, and people also believe in negative and untruthful news.
I wondered why some people move out from crypto is it for the market? Or issues in ICO scams? For me ,eventhough market is decreases right now we can still earned money by daily trading coin or buy and sell strategies. The important is we can still have a good chances here in crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 16, 2018, 07:03:11 AM
At this stage of the market - everything is possible, and each person has his own reasons why they leave the crypto-currency industry, and there can be many of them. Most of them are not ready for such fluctuations in prices in the crypto currency market, and people also believe in negative and untruthful news.
Activity: 266
June 16, 2018, 06:56:32 AM
I thought maybe there was someone already done here. Perhaps because of lack of patience, or indeed not his interest to be here. But I think for most communities, crypto is too exciting to be left behind. So the more you hear this kind of news, the stronger the signal that it is time to buy.
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 06:55:36 AM
Far too many people seeing this as a get rich quick scheme rather than an investment. People who want instant results are the same kind of people who will never see real gains. This market is going to struggle to recover until all of these weak hands are gone.
Activity: 518
June 16, 2018, 06:47:30 AM
First each person has a field of activity where he feels like the most successful, and these are not necessarily cryptocurrencies. Secondly it can be bad luck at trade or investment, the unsuccessful choice of a bounty of a campaign, etc.
Activity: 222
June 16, 2018, 06:43:00 AM
I think you need to ask yourself why people do that. But I think there are some who go from here, which is a natural thing. Some investors have diversified investments, and we can not force those who do not feel comfortable in this field.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 16, 2018, 06:35:39 AM

There are also lots of people getting into crypto because of  the low price. You can imagine big investors from stock markets are going to join and will soon try to make money out from the people who also join. Its going to be a cycle those who leave will soon be back when the prices are also going up.
Eventhough markets encountered difficulties right now it's not a good idea to move out in crypto because it's worth it to involve investment and others opportunities due to the fluctuation on its prices. Everytime has a possibility to change the market at higher point so stay with crypto as long as we, still earning good moneys.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
June 16, 2018, 06:28:42 AM

There are also lots of people getting into crypto because of  the low price. You can imagine big investors from stock markets are going to join and will soon try to make money out from the people who also join. Its going to be a cycle those who leave will soon be back when the prices are also going up.
Activity: 168
June 16, 2018, 06:25:35 AM
If it is true that many people leave crypto, it may be because they are losing a lot of money, maybe because they receive a lot of scam, and probably because of the increasingly crypto price or they do not understand the crypto. Anything could be a reason to leave crypto. I think people who leave crypto will regret it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 06:25:04 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

Crypto currency is not for the weakly nervous. Many came here for quick profit, but the market is now in a state of correction and people stop believing in crypto currency, and leave.
Activity: 169
June 16, 2018, 06:20:36 AM
I think they lost a lot of money and cut the losses. Maybe they will wait until the market becomes stable. This weekend many bad news so bitcoin prices go down. I lost 50% but just HODL.
You did the right thing. Do not listen to any bad rumors about crypto on social networking sites. I was scared, but I would never sell my tokens while the market was in red
Pages:
Jump to: