Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 38. (Read 2903 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 05:27:15 PM
Well, I think if cryptocurrencies become true currency, then you'd have to average out the value of fiat money. It would have to be worth trillions. So, the worth of bitcoin and other coins literally depends on adoption.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 05:25:14 PM
You all seem worried about day to day market fluctuations. I bought $10k in BTC and ETH a year ago, it's on a hardware wallet and I check the prices once a week and go "Huh." That's it. Meanwhile I live in the outside world, a place some of you seem under-worried about. There's an unopposed narrative building, and it's going to be used to justify heavy crypto regulation once it's firmly in place in enough people's heads.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 05:24:39 PM
Why do people think crypto will be higher than it currently is valued? Who is to say it won't have a final market cap of just 10 billion or something?

There's this weird acceptance by the crypto community that a trillion market cap is coming.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 05:24:25 PM
There is always someone that don't have patience and time or just have to realize and need money he invested and I change to FIAT....but I think that in a situation like this, where market is very low compared to maximum prices, it's really a bad idea unless you really need money and have to change for FIAT with no choice...
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 05:21:59 PM
People who aren't deeply into crypto are mostly hearing about it via news stories on how much power it's using and how bad it is for the environment. A groundswell of resistance is being built against crypto and no one here seems be addressing it or generating arguments to counter it.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
June 14, 2018, 05:19:25 PM
yes the main reason  is  lost of money of this  market
lot of people got credits sold  houses to invest in crypto, now, your know  market situation)))
Activity: 90
June 14, 2018, 05:10:54 PM
with such a drop in the market, many have lost their money. therefore, they leave the cryptocurrency.
They shouldn't get their money out just yet. The people that make money on crypto know that they can make more bucks if they hold their coins for a longer period. Holding is the only option that they pretty much have now.
Activity: 448
June 14, 2018, 04:58:35 PM
In the crypt there are many newbies who are very prone to false news. I think that this is typical of the young market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 04:57:57 PM
Probably they leave because of doubting crypto in the first place. They do not understand the whole risks in investing into crypto. Lose hopes and believing on the false news as I can see these are the reason's of leaving at all.
I think they lack the strong foundation of knowledge and trust as to how the technology works, how market moves, how price changes from time to time, on how to manage volatility, impatience or could be due to big losses. There can be several factors, but we can't force them to stay if they want to leave, I just hope that they learn something from the field and use it to improve their personal and professional aspects. Crypto users come and go but the purpose for common good and the valuable opportunities stay.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 04:49:40 PM
In the period of the top of the increase in crypto-currencies, numerous companies took the amount in order to gain an early return from the increase in bitcoin or other crypto-currencies. But, seeing, among other things, insignificant declines in value, they or all without exception implemented, or expected the return of the increase, but they did not hold back and disposed of their own assets according to even the lowest cost, thereby most still supporting the decline in value.
Activity: 14
June 14, 2018, 04:37:44 PM
I was absolutely disappointed expectations and thwarted ambitions of cryptocurrency when found one interesting project, Paytomat. This guys reached their soft cap and closed pre-sale earlier than planned. Maybe somebody heard about it? I found information, that they have trustworthy partners such as NEM and Hacken.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
June 14, 2018, 03:57:21 PM
I know only one lucky man who moved out from crypto. He bought btc per 100$ and sold per 17000$. Now he is trader , but not crypto. Another people which I know are wating lucky hours and continue to be holders  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
June 14, 2018, 03:53:55 PM
They can't take the trauma that comes with a crypto dump! When you see your investment drop more than 50% and after half a year still no recovery it's time for some to bail out and look at other investment opportunities.
Activity: 189
June 14, 2018, 03:51:38 PM
Only those people come out of the cryptocurrency who wanted to make a quick profit. And most likely lost money. In the market earn no more than 10%, the rest only lose. If it was that easy, then all would be millionaires.
Activity: 368
June 14, 2018, 03:41:54 PM
People come and go, a lot of them are totally rekt and it's normal. Recently altcoin became more popular in Google search again.
Activity: 30
June 14, 2018, 03:13:25 PM
I got a story about my friend who leaved crypto world, this happens in late 2017 when market got pumped up he invest in bit[Suspicious link removed]d amount of fiat then market cap dumped and he lose big amount of fiat:(Now he work on old job like he doing it in past :(I am very disappointed when things going wrong like this..

I'm curious to know if before he invested you suggested to him to join crypto, because I imagine there must be 100s of stories like these.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
June 14, 2018, 02:07:49 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
yes it is, due to some big losses they got this year, they many people decided to cut their losses and move out from cryptocurrency as of now, but I dont think that they will forget about it, I think that they will just take their time and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 773
June 14, 2018, 01:20:05 PM
Most likely, many lost their assets during the fall of the market. But I think that this is not an excuse to give up everything and give up. The main thing in crypto is patience, there would be no it, everyone already has surrendered.
Or it's just fake news.
Activity: 196
June 14, 2018, 01:14:51 PM
Maybe those people had bad experienced regarding crypto. In order to forget the nightmare they must leave crypto and work hard for another earnings so that they will try crypto again in due time. That's what I think, no more, no less.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
June 14, 2018, 01:14:20 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
This is not true,  i am not sure where this information came from because the cryptocurrency universe is still in its infancy,  it will soon grow to become a very important part of our day to day  life
Pages:
Jump to: