Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 36. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 10:24:50 AM
There is always a lot of news. I think a mature investor should be able to tell whether news is true or not! Why are there so many reports? ? Because they want to cause panic, let people sell tokens so that “whales” can buy tokens from low prices!
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
June 15, 2018, 10:24:19 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

usually you earn something when you don't follow what everyone is doing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 10:20:42 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
many people loss money so they spread rumor and making people panic
because rumor can make the price dump/pump don't afraid for lose if you want success
Activity: 249
June 15, 2018, 10:11:22 AM
Yes, you are right. The most people are leaving the station right now because of the heavy dips in the last couple of weeks. But this is not the right time to exit the crypto markets, it is the right time to buy some new coins that are heavily undervalued right now. The most coins are very cheap right now!
You're totally right about buying time and it's not just about newbie. Even people who involved in crypto for a long time starting to panic in this situation, but now this is not good time for selling. If you're believe in crypto this is time to buy, not sell for sure. When prices will go up and everyone will talk about crypto Newbie will come to buy, when whales will sell tokens for newbies.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 09:50:51 AM
This are people that are afraid on losing money, Buddy don't be scared if you really know what to do then invest your time here don't ever react on the market situation. as long as you have a lot of coins there and keep on your cold wallet that's safe. Goodluck buddy.
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
June 15, 2018, 09:20:38 AM

Is that right?
Ill don't think so if why some of people leaving in the crypto on which they can earn some profit in working only in crypto. Ill think to those people leaving was not knows about crypto and how to earn some money using cryptocurrency. But ill suggest must better to understand and be patient.

Maybe the other are having a big loss to invest in crypto or they want to start at business out of crypto. Honestly in this fallen market, I decided to invest in bitcoin and other altcoins for long term.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 09:00:36 AM
The crypto money market made a lot of money for people last year. People who invested in Bitcoin earned a million dollars. For this reason, the crypto money has attracted the attention of the whole world.
The crypto stock market is the most traded stock market in the world. Prices fell and people lost money. That's why people are afraid of the Crypto Exchange.
Activity: 216
Merit: 3
FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
June 15, 2018, 08:58:27 AM
I do not think so. If you managed to earn one time on a cryptocurrency market, then you will not leave. The cryptocurrency market as drug and as far as I see become more and more people here.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
June 15, 2018, 08:39:48 AM
So many people leave the crypto because they lost their money in this crypto, but on the other hand some people leave because they are rich now and they want to living their life. For ex, my close friend, he bought car, nice watch, designer everything from bounty campaign, and he stop.
Your friend did the right thing. Staying in crypto to lose more is not the good choice.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 08:31:41 AM
So many people leave the crypto because they lost their money in this crypto, but on the other hand some people leave because they are rich now and they want to living their life. For ex, my close friend, he bought car, nice watch, designer everything from bounty campaign, and he stop.
Activity: 462
June 15, 2018, 08:29:33 AM
They don't have many ideas here, and they easily give up because of a small mistake. They can use their past mistake to learn for a something new project and they can really trust it.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
June 15, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

Is that right?
Ill don't think so if why some of people leaving in the crypto on which they can earn some profit in working only in crypto. Ill think to those people leaving was not knows about crypto and how to earn some money using cryptocurrency. But ill suggest must better to understand and be patient.
Activity: 210
June 15, 2018, 06:46:04 AM
According to my point of view, most of the left are the ones who joined during the hype period.
Hoping that they will also get a big opportunity from it, but realized that the market is dipping and very bearish.

Activity: 812
Merit: 287
June 15, 2018, 06:39:59 AM
great news)is a natural process,someone gives up and leaves ,someone is coming..usually such movements contributes to fluctuations,the exchange rate of bitcoin up-people come hoping to get rich,the rate of down-people leave saying that everything is bad)
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 06:36:28 AM
Many people believe fake news.Some go because of the loss of funds invested in the project. Someone lost to a strong depreciation of the currency and was disappointed in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
June 15, 2018, 06:31:48 AM
I don't think there are a lot of people who have left the encryption market. Instead, I think there are more people joining the industry. I think some of the people who left are mostly deceived by many projects and suffered a lot of financial losses!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 15, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

Is that right?

This is true because since January the average crypto currencies market performance is failing in which it will create FUD to the people making them to leave the investments and some people will avoid to join. If this performance will going to continue then i'm afraid many more will going to leave and will shift to other investments which is less risky than crypto currencies investments.
Activity: 49
June 15, 2018, 06:16:17 AM
Everyone has a rights to decide for himself if it's right or not. Maybe some of them have got money from it and now want to leave it all, enjoining their life.
The reason could be also a loss of their assets due to misuse of the basic risk management.
People spread that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency cus they manipulate the market, thereby throwing off the people like people telling you that it's time to leave.)
Activity: 443
Merit: 110
June 15, 2018, 06:06:19 AM
Probably these are the people who wanted to make easy profits. But at the moment it is difficult to do, unlike 2017
,we must also understand that in life people will come and go, so as the crypto economy. there are people doesn't have enough patience to stay here in crypto, whether they are just unable to keep up or have their own personal reasons not to. we must also understand that there is no easy money when you want to have a decent life, you must grind all the way to earn it, if those people want only easy money then they should try something that is mot decent enough or maybe those who don't require work to earn but it is somewhat illegal most of them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
June 15, 2018, 06:03:15 AM

Is that right?

I think it is good for dumpers to move out and leave crypto currency, they do spoil the market and then create fud that crypto space is bad.
And don't be deceived, most people bad mouth crypto currency and then secretly, they participate in the activities, so you need to be sure what to believe.
Pages:
Jump to: