Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 18. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 23, 2018, 07:03:39 AM
I agree that many altcoins are doomed to failure. Therefore, I try to invest in strong projects that I like and have good potential.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 06:56:24 AM
Yes 90% of the alcons are doomed, I also think so, but the remaining 10% will show clearly excellent results in the future and will certainly please everyone.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 03:47:25 PM
I'm sure that all strong altcoins will survive. Because those who are weak coins then surely disappear. And the weak will live and develop.
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 23, 2018, 06:34:33 AM
the strong ones will remain intact. People say so because they want prices to fall. I believe the price of everything will increase as in the past bull run. Of course the most powerful will come to incredible levels.
Activity: 128
September 22, 2018, 05:06:33 PM
People tell a lot of things, but nobody knows for certain that he will be with altcoin in the future. To me too it seems that their most part will just be forgotten and will stand nothing.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 04:22:39 AM
Only those who have a new technological solution, in addition to marketing, will survive. Unfortunately there are very few.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 04:48:42 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
Now I'm afraid to take risks and choose altcoins from the top list. It seems to me that this is safe. You correctly said that we need to select altcoins with a solid foundation
Good words. And I wait for this alts death. Why? Because the most of this altcoins make one service for one local project. And as result of a such implementation we can get parking-coin, washing-coin, pizza-coin, fuel-coin etc. And some exchanges to hold all these coins. It's not normal. It's a mad world
Activity: 266
September 21, 2018, 04:41:39 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
Now I'm afraid to take risks and choose altcoins from the top list. It seems to me that this is safe. You correctly said that we need to select altcoins with a solid foundation
Activity: 29
September 21, 2018, 04:25:03 PM
There are some great altcoins right now and there will be some in the future.But most of them are worth of nothing and just some kind of speculation toys.And lot of them are also scams.Most of them are just made to make some fast money for scam "developers" and after 3 months or more there is no more development,all gone.
Activity: 336
September 21, 2018, 04:17:29 PM
I think that nobody can know for sure what will happen next. to my mind, it is better to choose some coins for the long-term hold. you will be able to become rich later afer you sell them
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 04:15:20 PM
Some will die eventually but it does not mean they all die, look at the list of Coinmarket mostly in top 100 they are very active till now, with consistent volume in trading.
Activity: 168
September 21, 2018, 03:52:08 PM
I heard that, too. But I think that the altcoins will still live. After all, the demand for them did not sleep. And as investors continue to be interested in the situation of altcoins in the market. So that makes sense.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
September 21, 2018, 03:49:56 PM
I do not share same opinion. I still think that tokenized world is okay. One cryptocurrency can´t do everything on the world. One cryptocurrency one specific use. Imagine, if you are good in some sport, like football, you will also not be good in ice hockey, right?
Activity: 210
September 21, 2018, 03:44:49 PM
People claimed that the universe also revolves around the earth. so that - outsiders should not be trusted.  Wink
Activity: 319
September 21, 2018, 03:40:31 PM
Now altcoins is very popular and I do not think that soon something will change. But unfortunately they quickly cease to be interesting and in addition often look like the usual useless candy wrappers that exist just as a decoration.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
September 20, 2018, 09:55:02 AM
I heard that, too. But looking at the popularity of altcoyins, I would not say so. I think they will still live. Even more will say they remain in demand and have not a bad development. Which makes a lot of profit.
of course not all altcoins will live and there will definitely be those who fail because of lack of interest and not sell well in the market. that will sell well and do not have a bad development that is altcoin that can make someone interested in investing in the altcoin and become the most popular altcoin on the market. the advantage of investing in altcoin depends on our own how we get it.
Activity: 319
September 20, 2018, 09:44:54 AM
Altcoin is definitely recovering from the fact that the number of investors here today may seem to me to raise the price again and lead the market and all the investors here will earn a great deal.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 09:28:49 AM
Those that say altcoins won't survive are the ones that invested in quick rich ICOs. A lot of investors don't really care about what will happen to the ICO they invested in the future. Most of them want fast return on the ICO they invested and they don't care if ICO have relevance in the crypto world. If you invest in a relevant ICO or çoin the the future of altcoins is bright and they will survive.
Activity: 448
September 20, 2018, 08:25:51 AM
I can not say anything here, because so many people, so many opinions, as they say, it can only concern those things that people can consider good or bad, but there is always room for error. We're just people.
Activity: 98
September 20, 2018, 08:22:22 AM
in fact, altcoins are needed for money transfers, and 1,000 coins for these purposes are clearly a lot. Here the moment is not in the coin itself, but in their blockade. and those who have the steeper technology will survive
Pages:
Jump to: