Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 17. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 07:20:56 PM
I think this is completely true, most if not all altcoins are worthless and really can't do anything or solve certain problems
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 23, 2018, 02:34:09 PM
According to the most conservative forecasts, in the future there will be no more than 10% of the current number of altcoins, most of the projects will simply cease to exist.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
September 23, 2018, 02:17:24 PM
I think what they meant is not all the altcoins, the altcoins that will not survive this bear market are those coins that are do not have any use cases. The altcoins that have good and working products will surely survive.
Clearly, if all altcoins can't survive then there will be only bitcoin and I think it will make crypto field feels quiet. as many of them are bad, then there are some of them are good and have working products. It's all really depending on how the developer acts.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
September 23, 2018, 02:07:11 PM
those people do not have a knowledge about the altcoins  in general cryptocurrency some coins will sustain
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 02:01:32 PM
And I believe in the existence of altcoins. And I think they will live and will have a demand. After all, we need alternative crypto-currencies. We learn from them, develop. And most importantly they bring not a bad profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
September 23, 2018, 01:56:40 PM
I dont think so, I really think that some day good projects will using their altcoins as currency for their products or services
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 01:45:36 PM
A lot of ICO projects have direct practical application in our life and their tokens will always be in demand. Although many ICO projects are indeed completely useless, however, not 90 percent of altcoyins will die in the future, this figure is too high. And it is impossible to name the exact figure yet.
Activity: 294
September 23, 2018, 01:40:20 PM
I do not believe in stupidity. The world began to trust the crypto currency world. It is very promising in the long term and will bring us a good profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
September 23, 2018, 01:35:28 PM
I think what they meant is not all the altcoins, the altcoins that will not survive this bear market are those coins that are do not have any use cases. The altcoins that have good and working products will surely survive.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
September 23, 2018, 01:32:04 PM
People say so many different things and many people can tell you absolutely awful and stupid things, but I hope that you understand that for you there is one truth to which you can come yourself, so do not pay attention to it.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 01:29:04 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
Well I am being very honest, those people are not sure of the market or have less information. Crypto is a good medium and altcoins here like ParagonCoin, Stellar and Ripple are excellent for earnings.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
September 23, 2018, 10:43:55 AM
Let them talk about anything including saying that altcoins won't survive, the fact is that up to now there are many new rich people from Altcoins because I'm sure that the future of altcoins will be bright.
Activity: 286
September 23, 2018, 10:19:04 AM
I agree that many altcoins are doomed to failure. Therefore, I try to invest in strong projects that I like and have good potential.
Yes, you are right, some altcoins have no potential to stay longer but they are great altcoins that will survive all the ups and down in the cryptocurrency world.
Altcoins give more money to Bitcoin than anything else really. The amount of money spent in the ICO's would sum that up.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 23, 2018, 10:11:41 AM
I agree that many altcoins are doomed to failure. Therefore, I try to invest in strong projects that I like and have good potential.
Yes, you are right, some altcoins have no potential to stay longer but they are great altcoins that will survive all the ups and down in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 23, 2018, 10:09:21 AM
People are saying many things. Also you cant trust experts every word. But you have to study a lot and do your own research. Think about the possibilities hwo altcoins can change the world and if you believe in them, then simply invest Cool.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 10:07:53 AM
Choose the right ones,they are not doomed
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
September 23, 2018, 10:06:00 AM
We try to look at altcoins that have been successful like Ethereum, Ripple and others. They have been around for a long time and clearly their team has felt the sorrow of building a project they are working on. Initially it looked like a new coin that had not been circulating for a long time, and then became valuable until now. That's because their results have been seen for a long period of up to 5 years. We have not seen how the development of the coins we have today in the next 5 years. It could be that over time the results will be visible.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 08:53:47 AM
I don't think everyone's going to die, but some of them might be gone. It is unclear exactly how the market will react, but it is obvious that some altcoins will disappear, if not physically, then morally. And what will be the percentage of extinct altcoins, it is impossible to say for sure. Investing in a particular asset, it is worth paying attention to such factors as the technology that formed the basis of the new cryptocurrency, the community's reaction to it, volatility (if there is already data about it), and how long it has been present in the market.
Activity: 322
September 23, 2018, 08:10:18 AM
altcoins will continue to exist and I agree that some of them will lose their value and leave the market, but promising altcoins will only strengthen its position
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
September 23, 2018, 08:02:10 AM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

The only people who won't believe that altcoins can't survive are those who are not knowledgeable about it. Those are impatience, who get easily believed in the rumors, or negative feedback regarding about the altcoins. But if you will only find out the catch of it, for sure it wouldn't be pointless at all for you instead you will love and support it too like what everybody did including myself.
Pages:
Jump to: