Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 16. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 02:56:34 PM
in my opinion, surviving whether or not altcoins depend greatly on the demand. if altcoin is no longer in demand then the altcoin will disappear, and vice versa. but I see the altcoin will last a very long time. because altcoin enthusiasts are increasingly in demand every year. moreover, many new altcoins have sprung up recently.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 02:54:15 PM
Can not happen nothing will make altcoins to dead it will still be the best if only new altcoins can bring some good projects that can make people trust them the will survive.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
September 24, 2018, 02:51:19 PM
yes, I also think so, not all altcoins will survive in a very long time because more and more competition in the market may only be altcoins that have large communities that can survive for the long term
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 01:18:44 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
I believe that such an opinion is in fact erroneous. Because the crypto market in any case will survive and develop in the future. Today, the total number of participants and investors of the crypto market with excellent opportunities for income generation increases.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 24, 2018, 01:11:43 PM
Certainly, competition in the market will somehow supplant weaker projects. Many projects will simply not be in demand. Those of them who solve the real problems of the present world will stay for a long time.
Activity: 252
September 24, 2018, 12:57:21 PM
I think what they meant is not all the altcoins, the altcoins that will not survive this bear market are those coins that are do not have any use cases. The altcoins that have good and working products will surely survive.
Clearly, if all altcoins can't survive then there will be only bitcoin and I think it will make crypto field feels quiet. as many of them are bad, then there are some of them are good and have working products. It's all really depending on how the developer acts.
yes not all coins are bad, maybe they already got scammed by shitcoin
then they say that altcoin cant survive or others bad thinking bout altcoin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 24, 2018, 12:52:13 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

I disagree with you because i believe that those altcoins will survive no matter what happened in marketplace and in cryptoworld. Because this crypto coins will lead us in the future. I assure to you many altcoins will survive in the future because the marketplace will support all the coins. Let's stay positive!
Of course, almost all altcoyins will survive, in which the team and developers are worthy. But that's just what price will remain on tokens after ico is a big question.
Those people who saying to Altcoin that it cannot survive are the people who dont believe and have no trust to Altcoin. Those people are the ones who easily get panic and  easily scared everytime they saw the price of Altcoins is gradually falling in the market. But I think some Altcoin can survive because they have good technology that help them to keep alive even its falling, also some of them have potential so surely those altcoins can survive.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

I disagree with you because i believe that those altcoins will survive no matter what happened in marketplace and in cryptoworld. Because this crypto coins will lead us in the future. I assure to you many altcoins will survive in the future because the marketplace will support all the coins. Let's stay positive!
Of course, almost all altcoyins will survive, in which the team and developers are worthy. But that's just what price will remain on tokens after ico is a big question.
Activity: 364
September 24, 2018, 12:36:02 PM

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 12:09:57 PM
Strong Coins with real projects survive which have active developing teams till this market and bitcoin survive. Many countries are converting to this technology and many altcoins are coming with projects as per market demand and they will be winners and give decent returns to its investors.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 10:48:02 AM
Well,on the one hand it is true and some altcoins are like a bullshit ,devs just scam backers and don't deliver product. At the same time others altcoins keep developing according roadmap
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
September 24, 2018, 10:43:40 AM
I also think like that, I am sure that some new altcoins will not last long. they will die or become shitcoin in line with the smaller and unattractive trading volume.
Activity: 280
September 23, 2018, 02:04:13 PM
Altcoins will survive. I think that not everyone will be able to make profit to their investors. Prospective tokens will evolve and grow.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 10:29:22 AM
Do not care much about what people say. I think as long as bitcoin survive, altcoin also survive
Activity: 53
September 24, 2018, 10:27:20 AM
I want to believe that this is not true. There are some altcoin that have better technology than bitcoin. Their code is better. And I think that this is correct, we do not need cheap, unstable coins.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
September 23, 2018, 11:53:38 PM
Most people who don't understand crypto will say negative things about crypto, they always think that altcoins won't last until the end of the year but the fact is that they can still survive and look like they are improving.
Activity: 574
September 23, 2018, 11:19:26 PM
Some Altcoin I think will die because of a lot of coins that do not have a strong team. The team was that it would take the coins to continue experiencing growth because they are good at doing promotions to find investors. But if the coin has no potential will certainly fail. And some of the coins will survive because they have a very good team.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 08:01:55 PM
Dont blame those who thinks that some altcoins would not survive. Cryptocurrencies do also have a game and a rule of survival. Whom the strongest and stable in the market would only the one to survive. It is natural that there are too many altcoins with the same use and intention, hence most will still face the fact that they wouldn't last forever.
Activity: 250
September 23, 2018, 07:54:13 PM
Altcoin will continue to survive forever, I feel that there are a lot of negative emotions in the community recently affecting many people. I hope people can learn more about altcoin, not blindly obey others' opinions, I think altcoin is the future of the encrypted world. Is essential

ye I think so. alts are still potential, and of course, only alts that have good product and development which will survive, but others, Big no
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 07:35:01 PM
there are indeed many altcoins that have no value and are useless, but in my opinion that is not a sign that the altcoin will be destroyed, every day new projects always appear, only potential and really good altcoins can survive, so I think that will be destroyed are some coins that run with the project failing
Pages:
Jump to: