Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 4. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 04:13:55 PM
I think that most will die out tokens of all sorts of different projects, altcoins will also disappear, but not as quickly and not in such a large amount as tokens.

Probably won't survive. Because there is a huge majority of tokens that have no value at all.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
October 14, 2018, 04:06:52 PM
I think that most will die out tokens of all sorts of different projects, altcoins will also disappear, but not as quickly and not in such a large amount as tokens.

Bitcoin together with the altcoins (not all of them) can survive and I don't see that altcoins will not survive, at least from my perspective.

If altcoins will be shut down (which I don't think because there is a lot of potential outside of bitcoin) as most people have benefits from crypto (bitcoin and altcoin together)
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
October 14, 2018, 04:04:29 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
October 14, 2018, 11:57:11 AM
complete nonsense, many Altcoins already have their blockchain, and in principle, even new Altcoins always think about their blockchain, because even if Bitcoin is lost, some other trusted blockchain will take its place.
Activity: 152
October 14, 2018, 11:50:03 AM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
People think they will not survive but the reality is, they will. It is not possible that such great coins will not be successful. Coins like PRG, XRP and ADA are going great and shall rise very soon.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 07:56:41 AM
So they say because so many Altcoins do not need in the market. The market is oversaturated. If the Altcoins did not depreciate, as for example the goods, then there would be a demand for the bottom. But in fact, why invest in something that you may never need.
Activity: 69
October 14, 2018, 07:43:23 AM
People can not know the future and therefore they can not claim that all altcoins will die. Of course without a doubt, many altcoins are slowly cease to exist and many coins are beginning to be removed from the stock exchanges but still I believe that the top coins are likely to remain, well, at least we will still be able to get out of them without losses

everyone can predict but it's not necessarily true, seeing today there are many coins that don't have a price. Altcoins that have great potential for good quality and strong foundations can survive to rise again so that not all Altcoins can die. Altcoin can still survive if it has power, the market will soon rise later.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 14, 2018, 07:24:59 AM
People can not know the future and therefore they can not claim that all altcoins will die. Of course without a doubt, many altcoins are slowly cease to exist and many coins are beginning to be removed from the stock exchanges but still I believe that the top coins are likely to remain, well, at least we will still be able to get out of them without losses
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
October 14, 2018, 06:57:10 AM
The market law governing the market since ancient times is
Stay only for the better
Developers of these currencies and tokens must work hard to keep

Note ... As the market grows, many of them will be absorbed.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
October 14, 2018, 06:49:47 AM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
absolutely agree! i think we can't complain unless we have some alternative to offer. easier to say stuff without proving it or taking actions, far more difficult to take some pains to actually change anything
Activity: 168
October 13, 2018, 02:48:28 PM
I do not think so. I believe that the alternative cryptocurrency will live. Moreover, it will develop and we will continue to invest. After all, they bring a lot of profit and experience.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 13, 2018, 02:07:04 PM
i think people who said altcoins won't survive is right, i agree that not ALL altcoin will or can survive here, only coin with good quality could survive and compete,that's a common fact
yup "survival of the fittest" there is a lot of bad quality coin lately and i think they should not be here and they won't survive the competition, not all altcoin will survive but altcoin will always exist
Activity: 275
October 13, 2018, 01:51:26 PM
I agree with the opinion that many Alt-Coins are meaningless and will soon be destroyed, but there are many others who can still live and survive independently of anything.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 01:42:03 PM
When the situation on the trade market changes, I think that the attitude towards different coins will also change. Even trash can will take for pampa.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
October 13, 2018, 01:35:30 PM
There are a lot of shitcoins out there but you cannot generalize them. As you said, 90% of altcoins are pointless which I also believe but that doesn't mean that good altcoins will die with them. Some altcoins are very useful in this crypto world and there are a lot also that are under development stage, so instead of thinking that altcoins might die, i would rather think that they are just hybernating as of now and will ne ready in the near future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 01:34:38 PM
We have different overview of altcoin, but please remember because of altcoin the cryptocurrencies survive. We don't know what kind of people those destroying the image of altcoin in crypto maybe they have some bad experience that they want to make others hate it too. For my own judging altcoin will stay until crypto is alive. I don't listen to those crypto haters because they do anything to destroy crypto world.
Activity: 31
October 13, 2018, 01:30:37 PM
Certainly some altcoins will bleed out and die over time, while others that are sound projects are likely to survive and even thrive.  It is very important to identify projects that are still active.

Many bots trade on TA alone, and even dead coins could still get traded and not become worthless as long as bots are still trading them, although I would imagine they would be much less likely to pump to large degrees as other coins would.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2018, 01:30:21 PM
Yes, I think really more than half of Altcoins will not survive in today's market. A lot of useless coins without anything worthwhile.
This question went on for years and the number of coins increased and a lot of the coins survived.
Activity: 261
www.fintropy.io
October 13, 2018, 01:26:07 PM
i think people who said altcoins won't survive is right, i agree that not ALL altcoin will or can survive here, only coin with good quality could survive and compete,that's a common fact
Activity: 490
October 13, 2018, 01:23:32 PM
Yes, I think really more than half of Altcoins will not survive in today's market. A lot of useless coins without anything worthwhile.
Pages:
Jump to: