Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 5. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 07:03:04 AM
Everyone thinks that they will create their own coins out of thin air and in time they will get into the top 10. But the coins are so flawed that I don’t understand what they are counting on. It is interesting when the stripping of coins occurs and they leave the market.
Activity: 40
Merit: 7
October 13, 2018, 01:17:29 PM
I heard that too. But for the time being I do not accept such news too closely. After all, it is only while guesses and opinions of others. And what will happen in reality. We probably know only after the correction.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 13, 2018, 01:17:03 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
Not all altcoins will be destroyed. I acknowledge the truth that a lot of coins and tokens are now emerging, but have very low quality. Even some alts have died because they were not developed anymore. But I still believe in some of the alts that I have invested such as ETH, LTC, and EOS.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 13, 2018, 01:16:34 PM
altcoins together with BITCOIN will survive.
The world will be ready soon to hug the new currency.
Alternative coins are funding many good projects.
They will be in the first line of currency in each country soon.
Activity: 168
October 13, 2018, 01:14:53 PM
I think that of course, tokens will be cleared on the cryptocurrency market. And manage to stay-the strongest. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 01:11:31 PM
I hope that someday many useless altcoins will gtfo from market. Just to clean out the market. But BTC dominance will be much bigger if it will happen.
Activity: 182
October 13, 2018, 01:09:09 PM
I think otherwise. I believe that the Altcoins should survive. Many of them have tremendous success and development. I do not think that they will be so easily out of the cryptocurrency market.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 01:07:28 PM
it is because of bearish market that these types of views come on floor. well in bearish trend only those altcoin die which have fake prduct or service they offered . these type of product have come only through hype and these does not have any realistic value. but coin like ada , cardano ripple have practical application and they will give good return in future. so just analyze the project and then invest
Activity: 160
October 13, 2018, 01:07:17 PM
I do not understand why this question arises in people. I am sure that the Altcoins will remain. And those that disappear, you will not even notice because there are so many of them that no one will notice the disappearance of several alcoins.
Activity: 392
October 13, 2018, 01:06:50 PM
Maybe people are right. It seems to me that at the moment the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a very difficult moment and not all coins can survive.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 13, 2018, 01:05:48 PM
I think that is not correct. Look at the situation of the market since January I expect all the price of bitcoin and ethereum to reach zero but didn't happen. So,  no matter what altcoin will survive but not all
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 01:02:02 PM
When the bull season comes, all the altcoins will begin to rise suddenly. People who say that altcins will die will start to re-invest. Of course some altcoins will die, but most will still remain valuable Smiley
Activity: 672
October 13, 2018, 12:56:17 PM
Stop listening to people who constantly cry, do not need to do this, so I would just start to think with my head and look at this world with my eyes, so I probably just made the decision myself. But it certainly is not easy.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
October 13, 2018, 12:33:49 PM
I agree with you completely that 90% of altcoins will withdraw from the market at all. May be it will be even more per cents. In any business, there is a rule that "survival of the fittest".
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 09:18:05 AM
Altcoins are not all promising. Why are some created - I do not understand at all. All people focus their attention on top coins. Therefore, the rest are simply not noticed.
Support. Many are used to investing in the best coins without using analysis and making a profit. But about coins below, they even can not say anything.
Activity: 319
October 13, 2018, 09:03:01 AM
Even if 10% of all altcoins will survive that already will be just amazing because currently there are impossible numbers of various crypto on the market. I don't think that it is frightening.
Activity: 665
October 13, 2018, 07:14:58 AM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
I think the news or information that always mentions crypto currencies will be destroyed and so on, but now we can still use them in investing in my opinion developing and the loss of cryptocurrency depends on the investor itself
Activity: 588
October 13, 2018, 07:09:06 AM
As has been said many times, only 5% of the total number of altcoins will survive. And then at best. Unfortunately, apart from Bitcoin, there is nothing permanent in the crypt.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
October 13, 2018, 07:07:35 AM
I believe and still hoping that altcoins will survive , lets just be positive even if the situation is worst. Despite of this I know that altcoin will also recover. Maybe not all of them but some will remain strong.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 13, 2018, 07:02:39 AM
Most of the Altcoin will die in the next 2-3 years, but a few dozen of the bargaining on the exchanges will survive and, possibly, rise in price. But I would not buy now coins from the first hundred, because the market may collapse at any moment.
Pages:
Jump to: