Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 10. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
October 04, 2018, 02:59:07 AM
For now, altcoin is being destroyed because bitcoin is also unstable or under, there are some new altcoins that cannot compete in coins at the top, because there is very little investor interest in having these coins and the coins are not profitable for investors, but I am always sure of cryptocurrency, even though the coin price is destroyed I will continue to hold it, because I get the coin from the bounty campaign, I just feel a loss of time if the coin that I get does not have a price or cannot be sold, I will listen to the news positive about crypto alone if there is negative news or there are some people who drop crypto I will not listen and I still believe crypto will lead me to success in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 02:43:47 AM
So it should be,many altcoins will not survive, will remain the most popular that will enter the financial world market as a means of payment.Most likely, these are coins from the top 10 and those coins that participate in the ICO,they have a chance to gain a foothold and remain in demand
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 04:53:26 PM
Many altcoins will not really survive in the long run, but also quite a large number will continue to live. You shouldn't listen to anyone. Make an analysis of the project and invest in promising coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 03, 2018, 04:50:50 PM
Many people will not survive and speak correctly. But many will survive and will be very expensive, they can make a lot of money. Therefore, in your place, I did not believe everyone in a row but invested in good altcoins.
Activity: 518
October 03, 2018, 04:45:56 PM
Of course those altcoins who have the product and the team wants to develop, they certainly will disappear , and for example, coins such as Ethereum, they will be very long
Activity: 448
October 03, 2018, 04:36:47 PM
Some coins will not survive, because these projects are weak and were created only to enrich the developers. These coins must die.
yes i agree why should we try to save altcoin that do not deserve to be saved? we can spend time and money on more important things
Activity: 448
October 03, 2018, 04:34:55 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
some of altcoins are going to survive as they simple are not so popular and i doubt that they will ever be but still others have a good chance
Activity: 546
October 03, 2018, 04:34:08 PM
Some coins will not survive, because these projects are weak and were created only to enrich the developers. These coins must die.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
October 03, 2018, 04:33:01 PM
Altcoin will survive still have strong altcoin they are next to bitcoin like xlm , monero, ethereum, neo all this coins are ready to compete with bitcoin and will survive it
all possibilities can happen and no one can make sure what coins will be the best use all the possibilities to benefit all crypto currencies will experience development as time and technology progress

I think the ICOs seem to be talking too much about their team. I have tested a lot of ICOs, many of which have freelancers, suggesting they have never worked in a professional company. This makes the project very easy to fail
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
October 03, 2018, 04:28:25 PM
These people lie. They simply do not understand the meaning and purpose of altcoins. The tokens that make up the main part of cryptocurrency are of great practical importance for a person, they make his life more convenient and practical. Each token, except for the usual purpose as a means of payment, has its specific function. Therefore, they will multiply and develop.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 04:27:13 PM
I suggest just choose altcoins or utility tokens which have a real usage function.
Don't trust too much altcoins or tokens without real functions, which only relies on pumps and dumps.
Activity: 826
October 03, 2018, 04:24:43 PM
Of course not all of the altcoins will survive, First off all because there are a lot of scams  - and these scams will die soon. But there are many other real projects that will change the world. Just these altcoins will survive
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
October 03, 2018, 04:21:42 PM
People say about 90% of the list. It is clear that without the Altcoins cryptocurrency will not exist. But all these thousands of coins are also senseless. Although not sure that the Altcoins that are popular with us are in demand abroad.
Activity: 532
https://karatcoin.co
October 03, 2018, 04:02:59 PM
They are right but partially.

Altcoins without any project or working product won't survive. Even the projects with product but not really ones also fail. But good ones will be there.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
October 03, 2018, 04:00:50 PM
coins with a good idea and a team will be developed, there are no fraudulent projects
Activity: 420
October 02, 2018, 10:55:22 PM
That is not true, right now the altcoins are still going strong. We cant just simply make a conclusion without going thru its detail first. Altcoin was not made just only for a price purposes but it has a distinct feature and function.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 10:47:30 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
Yes its definetly true, we invest and we believe in the idea of the project. Many coins will die but some will become a giant startup. I believe i do invest in right project and no one could changes my mind right now cause i did do my research and im sure this is useful coins.
Activity: 658
October 02, 2018, 10:41:27 PM
Altcoin will survive still have strong altcoin they are next to bitcoin like xlm , monero, ethereum, neo all this coins are ready to compete with bitcoin and will survive it
all possibilities can happen and no one can make sure what coins will be the best use all the possibilities to benefit all crypto currencies will experience development as time and technology progress
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 10:23:19 PM
I agree with you. I know that it is quite difficult for altcoins to survive in this market.
And there is one more altcoin which just finished ICO!
Check the Ruby-X official service launching Smiley

Thanks
Activity: 1190
October 02, 2018, 09:31:42 PM
People say altcoins won't survive because they are inexperienced and naïve about crypto. Altcoins are needed because Bitcoin cannot fulfil the entire goal of crypto alone. Altcoins are in to buttress Bitcoin as it spearheads crypto to hit the mainstream adoption.
after all it will feel less if only bitcoin is on cryptocurrency right ? technology will progress and crypto will increasingly spread, of course there will be developers who have new ideas for making more sophisticated altcoins, some altcoins will probably die because they cannot survive but altcoin will keep coming..
Pages:
Jump to: