Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 8. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
October 08, 2018, 07:56:55 PM
I don't think the 90% dying statistic is as bad as it sounds. Most businesses fail within the first two years, so why should cryptocurrency be any different? I think many will die but many altcoins will stick around and be instumental in our evolving financial system.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
October 08, 2018, 07:36:26 PM
Well the bitter truth is that most altcoins will not survive in the space, some of these altcoin will be soon forgotten because they will abandon the project and I can count many coins that have already abandon their project, and that's the more reason it is good to invest in a project with product and some partnership, I think it will not be easy for a team with a product and partnership or people using their platform to abandon their project,
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 06:55:10 PM
Only those altcoins will survive which have a real product, not empty promises, as well as those which have great support from the community.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
October 08, 2018, 02:53:42 PM
Why cryptocurrency has been introduced? Of course, use as a currency? Do you not think that most of the altcoin doesn't deserve to be a currency? When cryptocurrency will be mainstream, people will only use those which has utility.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 12:49:03 PM
I think Altcoins takes a good position in the cryptocurrency rating. Of course, it is too early to say whether Bitcoin will give in, but for now it is not enough to believe in it. But in the cryptocurrency can do anything.
Activity: 154
October 08, 2018, 02:51:56 PM
In fact, altcoins are much more than can be seen at coinmarketcap, since many tokens are presented only on etherdelta.com and are not traded anywhere else. Exactly such altcoins will be the first to disappear.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
October 08, 2018, 02:47:55 PM
No, it will survive. There are still many altcoin is in use, so it will not gone. But i don't know if their users dopped drastically.
Activity: 490
October 08, 2018, 02:41:54 PM
A lot of people give rise to a lot of opinions, so I probably wouldn’t believe what people say, I’m sure that you will understand me after a while, so for now just trust your opinion, which should generally take shape.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
October 08, 2018, 02:37:00 PM
there is too much competition on the market, which every day only grows and it is clear that everyone will not fit in the same boat
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 06, 2018, 12:49:52 PM
of course some of the altcoins which has no proper projects will not survive but i believe if you have coins from a real life changing project it will grow very fast after a good bull run.  Do not panic just trust in real projects.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 12:39:18 PM
Most alts in top 50 will definitely survive. Amonf them there are a lot of really promising platforms and concepts...
PH-
copper member
Activity: 42
October 06, 2018, 12:33:17 PM
|Of course they will survive, There are numerous altcoins on the market which have gained deep roots to die off. Some have good working products which are in high demand each day and as such the coin keeps its value on the market. Altcoins will continue to survive and complement the work of BTC.

Altcoin are great alternatives to bitcoin.
Activity: 462
October 06, 2018, 12:29:47 PM
Obviously, some of the Altcoins will disappear, if not physically, then morally - for its users and financial investors. And how exactly the percentage of extinct altcoins will turn out is impossible
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 12:25:17 PM
No need to worry about a lot of altcoins. And do not worry about some part of the Altcoins, who will not survive. Altcoins will not fulfill the direct role of crypto currencies as a means of payment. But there will be much more altcoins. Their role will be different and different.
Activity: 294
October 05, 2018, 01:35:24 PM
I do not know, I believe that the Altcoins with a good growth prospect and a strong team will survive in the crypto currency world
Activity: 378
October 05, 2018, 01:27:58 PM
Some projects have fallen very much in price, they will not be able to get up to the same level that they had! those projects that could not use the money when Bitcoin was expensive, these very projects will die! I have a project in my portfolio: which cost 14,000 dollars, and now 200 dollars! This project has fallen so much in price that I’m afraid it will never be expensive in my life! so many projects will die, especially after such strict state regulations!
Activity: 60
Merit: 21
October 05, 2018, 01:02:41 PM
Altcoins will survive. Just roughly 90% will die. We are at the early stages of Ford right now we are at the ford model t soon the Mustang F-150  and other brands like Chevrolet and BMW still have yet to come out. People will always want the newest safest, most hightech product on the market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 01:02:20 PM
People also says that Noah cant build a ship but he did. I think that such good altcoins like Ethereum not only survive, but still can make a huge growing and blow in this or next year, so bring a huge profit for it holders.
Activity: 23
October 05, 2018, 12:59:33 PM
This Altcoin extension calculating on the group they get . Whether the group is capable to modernise the propose , absolutely they buoy strive with the additional mints . On the other hand whether it is not capable to strive desire sure various Altcoin who desire die.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 12:52:08 PM
That people thinks not the reality. There are some extraordinary coins in the market has very good potential. They too have good quality may be as much more features than the current big coins. Tables can turn anytime.
Pages:
Jump to: