Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 44. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
August 23, 2018, 10:49:46 PM
Altcoins are made to be alternative coins to bitcoin and so far, I haven't heard anything else than ethereum ( which is I heard is also going downhill) that is being acknowledged. Litecoins and ripples are sometimes mentioned but not that much like ethereum but I like to affirm that it is also improving in the past few days.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 10:42:11 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

Yes I have the same thoughts but I also confident that those top 5 will surely survive. Such as ETH,litecoin, monero,ripple and BTC. Or even more it depends on their market cap and performance. So well see and wait who will be left standing of those altcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 10:39:29 PM
Altcoin will survive because they also have their respective interests, I know they are only followers of bitcoin but they have the same goal of wanting to advance the world of cryptocurrency together.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 10:33:32 PM
Can you gamble on alt coins on trade satoshi?  If so alt coins will survive.  Do you think Ethereum and Monero are going anywhere?  This is just fake news to get you to sell out cheap.  Don't be the fool.
Activity: 145
August 23, 2018, 10:32:03 PM
The role of different cryptocurrencies is different. I believe that excellent cryptocurrencies will survive, and these excellent cryptocurrencies will make the industry better, and those without technology will be eliminated.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
August 23, 2018, 10:30:44 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

I somehow believe in that statement because I am holding many coins and 90% of them are either abandoned, worth 99% less than its initial value and some weren't listed in any exchange even though the team is still active. The bear market would test the projects that would be able to withstand this situation and if those long term projects would be able to come back then it would prove that they are worth investing. I realized the importance of taking profit when there is a chance in this market.
Activity: 99
August 23, 2018, 10:24:31 PM
If take your time to count how many species of coins are currently on the market, you would know that a lot of coins are the same function, such as the exchange, this is the hottest now, everyone wants to open a stock exchange that rolling in money. Anyway,after many years, i estimate that the last surviving currency will not exceed one percent.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 10:03:46 PM
its haappening right now. the total market cap is drop by 80% now. all the scam coin is fate to doomed. next wave of investment will see much more legit coin.
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 08:14:37 PM
Altcoins are due to its Ethereum as a base.Only quality altcoins survive and can develop quickly. And I will choose coins that have quality and potential.I think that this is correct, we do not need cheap, unstable coins.
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 07:56:26 PM

Altcoin will continue forever, I hope people can learn more about altcoin, I think altcoin is the future of an encrypted world. Very important. no need to listen to what people say is not necessarily the truth.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
August 23, 2018, 04:36:32 PM
Alts became so popular just due to Ethereum blockchain that allowed massive generation and adoption of ERC20 tokens.
It was a bright and very fast explosion of interest to a new way of getting fast profit, which naturally died after most opportunities have come to an end.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 04:34:53 PM
Indeed, many altcoins will fade because they are already unable to grow and cannot compete. Only quality altcoins survive and can develop quickly. And I will choose coins that have quality and potential.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
August 23, 2018, 04:34:43 PM
That is not completely right. Those projects with no real use-case, not good team and development, no updates and no community will surely die. But there are already good altcoins like for example Modum that will survive.
Activity: 210
August 23, 2018, 04:33:06 PM
altcoins will survive and in the future we will see many more new altcoins. but many altcoins will lose their value and become unclaimed.
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
August 23, 2018, 03:49:37 PM
I think that yes not all coins will survive. Survive only the strong who will withstand competition. And I think that this is correct, we do not need cheap, unstable coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 23, 2018, 04:29:51 PM
I think that people are mistaken, because it seems to me that most of the alternative coins will survive. Only the weakest and most unnecessary projects will die.
Activity: 168
August 23, 2018, 04:29:43 PM
I think that many coins disappear because they can not stand competition. But we are in our hands, we need soap and more stable coins.
Activity: 98
August 23, 2018, 04:28:06 PM
I would also say that many altcoins will not survive, the world does not need thousands and thousands of altcoins. Only the best altcoins which have some added value comparing to BTC will survive. I also think that there will be some surprising new crypto which is currently very small or even does not exist and will become very successful. The market is still young and there is enough room for this.
Activity: 125
August 23, 2018, 04:17:44 PM
I don't agree with community members that 90% of altcoins will die. I think only a small part of the meaningless altcoin will die. The cryptocurrency market is like real life. The weak will eventually be eliminated. I hope you can learn more. Knowledge about altcoin
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
August 23, 2018, 04:14:29 PM
Who are all those people and what is their knowledge, background and, the most important, income? I would listen only to reputable, successful and rich people who know what they are doing and how the crypto and investment worlds work. Otherwise their comments worth nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: