Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 47. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 06:06:21 PM
This is not true, as they can die if they appear daily on 5-7 pieces new. Huh
Activity: 122
August 21, 2018, 05:51:49 PM
If you truly care about your investment then you should make researches and find out if the project you invested in can stand against its competitors. There's nothing wrong in believing in a project and standing beside it. But you shouldn't attach any emotions to any project. If it shows signs of unavoidable doom then it is advisable to jump ship. A lot of projects are out there with almost no defined use case. So let the best win in the long run.
Activity: 116
August 21, 2018, 05:38:58 PM
Don't be moved by what people always say because i have noticed the crypto market is driven by sentiments. as long as you trust a project you have invested in, make up your mind and wait for profit else you'd sell at loss if you continue listening to what people say.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 21, 2018, 11:55:09 AM
I suggest just choose altcoins or utility tokens which have a real usage function.
Don't trust too much altcoins or tokens without real functions, which only relies on pumps and dumps.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 05:31:43 PM
It is true, mate. only a few altcoins will survive, and like 90% of altcoins are nonsense. i don't see any potential in majority of them.
What about top20 alts, those will survive!
dsc
Activity: 43
August 21, 2018, 05:29:16 PM
Unless there is a purpose to stake or trade it, they will die out. (A huge portion)
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 12:30:44 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
If you look at the current market situation it is not surprising that many people are predicting this because the condition of the altcoin is now very bad, but their pressures can be wrong because crypto is full of mysteries and surprises and I am still waiting for that surprise
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
August 21, 2018, 12:27:20 PM
Not all Altcoin gonna die , many Altcoin can still be expected and have a good future , like ethereum , monero , neo , xlm , these are good Altcoin and has bright future.

If the entire cryptocurrency market does not break down, the altcoins will certainly survive. Not all, because most shitcoins and useless coins will probably disappear from the market in a while.
Activity: 114
August 21, 2018, 10:00:24 AM

True altcoins will surely survive, those with true purpose, usage and can solve the problem crypto space has been facing and lacking. Those shitcoins that are obviously worthless will soon die because they have no real purpose in the ecosystem and just created solely for the pump and dump scheme.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 10:36:17 AM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

That's right, most altcoins will be pretty strong, I think. But I still think there will be those that will have a very low value (for example, 0.000 *** $) of which there will simply be no benefit to the market. But generaly I have complete faith in most altcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 10:19:53 AM

True altcoins will surely survive, those with true purpose, usage and can solve the problem crypto space has been facing and lacking. Those shitcoins that are obviously worthless will soon die because they have no real purpose in the ecosystem and just created solely for the pump and dump scheme.
Any kind of Cryptocurrency has their own technology behind them that would be the reason for them to exist and keep on the list of market.  They have their own characteristics and they have their own values too so we can't tell what crypto will survive or where would not. Let's just be observant on the movement of market.
I’ve been tracking ICOs for the past two years and have seen a lot are based on recycled technology and unworkable ideas.Before panic sets in it is important to remember there are altcoins that will survive.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
August 21, 2018, 10:18:49 AM
to put of limit as numbers with possession of resource and potentials to collects as use on returns with the decision to finish within the terms of the dedication and collects of nominals with the profit to compound with the chance as closing as transmitting funds to dedicated account of personal wallet of investors.

legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
August 21, 2018, 10:13:52 AM

Any kind of Cryptocurrency has their own technology behind them that would be the reason for them to exist and keep on the list of market.  They have their own characteristics and they have their own values too so we can't tell what crypto will survive or where would not. Let's just be observant on the movement of market.
copper member
Activity: 35
August 21, 2018, 10:03:50 AM
It will survive for sure.
Activity: 532
August 21, 2018, 09:48:41 AM
Yes, the best alts will be powerful and you need to research to find them. Also, Crypto doesn`t stop, a lot of new good altcoins develops now and will develop in the future. So Altcoins will survive, moreover, this is our progress.
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
August 21, 2018, 08:14:21 AM
For long-term holders it is necessary to study ICO, whitepaper, monitor the work of developers, etc. In 2017, shitcoins also grew. It will not last forever. Crypto market will change.
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
August 21, 2018, 07:47:58 AM
It will last forever and develop over time, Its price will increase or decrease from time to time. The developing world, the global internet boom. Crypto needed for automatic payments
Activity: 266
August 21, 2018, 07:46:16 AM
maybe some of these predictions are true, that some altcoins will not last long, coins that are indeed their platform does not run well then the coin will become shitcoin, even though some of them will continue to survive.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 07:43:48 AM
Many of the altcoins will survive particularly those created with clear purposes like ethereum, ripple and neo. But a large number of them especially those that created only to create a wealth or enrich their owners will surely go extinct after several years in the exchanges. It's better to make your own research first on any cryptocurrency you like to invest before buying it so you won't regret it later.
Activity: 228
August 21, 2018, 07:26:47 AM
Yes, altcoins will die for sure.. 100%
BUT it will happen after bitcoins death, after monetary system has failed, and probably after extinction of human kind Smiley unless monkeys have learned to generate electricity and found a working CPU

No worries, it will happen for sure. 100%
And I do not think that altcoins will die if bitcoin dies .Now a sufficient number of promising coins are already sitting our mighty and old bitcoin, while of course in the near future they are unlikely to succeed,but the technology does not stand still,but is developing rapidly,which means that in the future altcoins with its development will take into account all the shortcomings of bitcoin,and will be able to takeSo I don't think the altcoins will ever die!
Pages:
Jump to: