Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 46. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 09:48:40 AM
Do 90% altcoin have a weak position in the cryptocurrency market. But that doesn't mean they'll disappear. Projects are implementing their road map, it takes years. So it is necessary to look at altcoin after a full analysis of the project, whether the project team has fulfilled all the planned goals or not.
It is especially difficult for projects, after large crypto-currency funds, having bought at a low price, sold all tokens immediately after the listing, thereby squeezing out the team like a lemon. In this case, the growth of the token must wait for a very long time.
Activity: 287
August 23, 2018, 09:48:20 AM
in a market downtrend we keep hearing fud news market is down and altcoins won't survive but once the market is up we keep hearing all the positive news it keep happens
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 09:44:39 AM
Yes, I am sure altcoins are here to stay and I also trust the ones I invest in. Though there are many coin that are in crypto now and more are till coming but I am sure most of them will not survive the market and only the good one with good team members will remain in crypto.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 09:39:32 AM
Altcoins will stay for a long time. the ones haters will regret what they are saying and they may simply envy people who got wealthy because of crypto. Haters gonna hate. I hate it once they tell people terrible information approximately crypto. They must preserve it to themselves due to the fact rumors will never assist something. Alts will keep developing and that may be a truth.

As you can see that ethereum is already losing so much value and trust, so if eth falls, alts will definitely tag along and begin falling. It is a sad state of affairs to see ethereum fall down like that.
Activity: 117
August 23, 2018, 09:36:22 AM
Altcoins will stay for a long time. the ones haters will regret what they are saying and they may simply envy people who got wealthy because of crypto. Haters gonna hate. I hate it once they tell people terrible information approximately crypto. They must preserve it to themselves due to the fact rumors will never assist something. Alts will keep developing and that may be a truth.
Activity: 336
August 23, 2018, 05:20:20 AM
Now in the market a very difficult period as we see all the coins have fallen in price and therefore you can safely say that many different coins simply will not be able to survive this correction.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 23, 2018, 05:18:38 AM
I sure altcoins will survive, many people speculate about the future of crypto, even many say that crypto will not last long, this is what makes many users panic because they think that the prediction is correct.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
August 23, 2018, 04:57:09 AM
Yes that's sure many altcoins will not survive for long but Altcoins do have future and when we say Altcoins will take over bitcoin we see the potential in Altcoins and their uses. Which bitcoin may lack. SO, ALtcoins will stay in the market for long Not all but some will definitely stay here. Who knows when Altcoins will dominate bitcoin. As in the number of transaction, ETH has already surpassed bitcoin

right, altcoins have often better features than bitcoin as they fork the whole blockchain and usually optimizine and add something. But I don't think it should mean to focus always on new coins coming, would be really confusing. We need one cryptocurrency that can be used worldwide.
Activity: 254
Bitsler.com
August 22, 2018, 05:07:06 AM
Yes that's sure many altcoins will not survive for long but Altcoins do have future and when we say Altcoins will take over bitcoin we see the potential in Altcoins and their uses. Which bitcoin may lack. SO, ALtcoins will stay in the market for long Not all but some will definitely stay here. Who knows when Altcoins will dominate bitcoin. As in the number of transaction, ETH has already surpassed bitcoin
Activity: 289
August 22, 2018, 04:25:00 AM

In general, yes, of course, not all altcoys will survive because there are many frankly bad projects that are launched only to raise funds and no more money!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 04:11:32 AM
I think what people mean, is that most projects will eventually fail (as is normal), but the small few who survive will excel and do very well
Activity: 226
August 22, 2018, 04:03:11 AM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

If you want to earn more profits,  then don't let others critics people destroying your faith. Just continue and focused your investment in altcoins. Just select the right coins because it will gives you a nice profits in return.
Activity: 170
August 22, 2018, 03:55:22 AM
I think the survival or non survival of alt coins is exceptionally subject to the execution of bitcoin in the crypto advertise. For whatever length of time that bitcoin continue overwhelming the market, alt coins will be in a bad way. What's more, the impact may be significantly felt particularly on Altcoins that are not well ground.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 21, 2018, 05:41:15 PM
Too I consider that the majority of altcoins will simply disappear. They do not bear any advantage, they could not be ispolzvat is just garbage.
Activity: 36
August 22, 2018, 03:52:27 AM
I think most wont survive, we need the useless projects to die off, then we can experience healthy growth in great projects
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
August 22, 2018, 03:50:24 AM
Everyone has their perception. But this is a true statement, every day there are many Altcoin removed from the exchange sites and removed from the CMC. All of these Altcoins are no longer of interest to anyone, and no trade has ever taken place, which is why Altcoin can destroy.
Activity: 224
August 21, 2018, 06:38:20 PM
I don't think the altcoins will cease to exist. promising altcoins will continue their development in the cryptocurrency market. and those altcoins that have lost their value will leave the world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
August 21, 2018, 06:33:47 PM
I am sure they will. Not all of them, of course, only the most popular ones, but it is just what we need, potential and beneficial coins.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 21, 2018, 06:10:40 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
It is just there speculations due to the current problem in the market. I do think that altcoins will have a hard time to recover but surely, it won't come on its end. There are altcoins which are having strong community which would help the token itself to withstand the difficulties that the market is currently experiencing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 06:07:49 PM
I guess it really depends on what definition of "kill" or "survive" you are using. I mean, these coins could lose all practical relevance in terms of the users and business - and most have. But the networks continue to function just fine even with just a handful of nodes - they can basically just run on fumes for as long as necessary. And of course, that also means that they could return to relevance in very short order if there was widespread coordination. Dogecoin hasn't been relevant for a while now, but it still works fine and could become the dominant network tomorrow if everyone just agreed that they wanted it to be.
Pages:
Jump to: