Pages:
Author

Topic: People, why are you so scared? - page 13. (Read 1789 times)

Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
January 17, 2018, 08:29:29 PM
I have the same thoughts like the thread creator. I have seen in german media that a lot of bitcoin FUD is spraying around. That gave me the ultimate feel that the media is controlled by the goverment and the financial institutes. When you have "a bit" experience in the crypto world you just see the truth. And when you bring it to the relation what the media is trying to tell to the people you see only lies. I am sorry for all the weak hands.
That proves that humanity still has the sheep mentality and no self conciousness for independence. The goverments want to stop crypto?
So just take a look why crypto has been created. To be independent from the goverment and the financial institutes.
At the hype everybody invested because they have seen the $$$ and now they shit in their pants because of some goverment idiots spraying some FUD.
Its a shame. Of course crypto brings a lot of income but i could expect that people bring a bit more respect and conciousness to respect and use this technology because its revolutionizing. They cant get access to my funds they can do what they want and thats why they are scared. Dont be stupid.
I also see people in my circle of acquaintances that they are talking the same shit like the media "its nice but the government wants to stop crypto".
Zero knowledge but spraying lies without knowing anything about the matter. Sad how the society gets so easy influenced. The way of sucess brings so many fruits, to just go the right path but people are just afraid of it and life in their wrong world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 08:11:28 PM
Actually if you check the charts, Bitcoins experiences quite big dip at the beginning of the year all the time. The was dip at the beginning of the year since ever. Hard to say why this happens, but the pattern keeps repeating. So, I wouldn't worry so much. It will stabilize again and we'll be back to ATH in summer. Just be patient and HODL Smiley

But it's usually something that causes it. I remember January 2013, it was Mt. Gox. The recent days, the South Korea, China news.
Activity: 280
January 17, 2018, 08:02:55 PM
A lot of new people got into this, and being new it's hard to process things, so they get out. I do feel bad that some people put in a lot of money, thinking it will be easy money. But the worse mistake is getting out.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 17, 2018, 07:52:43 PM
Believe me, those games are not coming from ordinary users like us. We can't move the market like this.
Some people with money made their moves and won even more money from those who panic sold.

It's the way it always is, no crash would be nearly as bad if it wasn't for the whales. A shock sets it in motion and then the whales really help to stoke the fire and get the fear flowing, after that the scared money does all the work for them and it's almost like the salmon that swim right in to the mouths of the alligators.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
January 17, 2018, 07:37:01 PM
I'm really curious. I see about 50% money got out of market. So that means 50% people dont believe in this technology or doesnt even know what is this all about. Some country wants to ban crypto? So what, there are hundrets of other countries. Crypto is made to fuck up those stupid countries who doesnt respect freedom and technology. Why are humans so advanced today? Phisicaly, we are almost the same last few thousand years, and yes, it is becouse of technology. You dont believe in technology, and especialy in this kind of technology? Even better, we need those greedy motherfuckers who only think about money out. Go away from this world then, get the fuck out, go and be backward and dont blame anyone later becouse you are stupid and got scared like a pussy. Ofcourse from time to time countries (their retarded politicians) will try to stop this, and why will they want to do that? Becouse they losing power with this kind of technology. But, whatever they try to do, it is only short therm and one day they will lose, like everyone till today. Remember Galileo Galilei or others like him? Dont let them make you stupid.
There are basically two kind of investors those that know what bitcoin is about, these kind of investors could see bitcoin back at 1 dollar per bitcoin and instead of selling they will buy since they know the potential of the technology, but there is also a lot of people that are in bitcoin just to make money and whenever a negative news comes they sell their coins and create the current decrease in the price.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
January 17, 2018, 07:27:02 PM
I've been watching it for a long time. This is always the same. After a high rally there will be always following a massive correction. At this time in combination with some FUD. The result are those panic sellers. They regret now that they didn't hodl their portfolio of coins. Just stay cool!
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 06:40:28 PM
People are just unexperienced and panic if they lose their money... My portfolio value was 6.5kUSD on 12th Jan. The value of my portfolio fell to 3.2kUSD on 16th Jan and now, on 17th Jan I am at 5.5kUSD. Unexperienced traders could maybe ask, what I have done to rise my portfolio value so quickly ("oh wow +70% in one day"). Answer - diversity of my portfolio and I have HODLed everything, no trades at all.

Maybe there will be one or two smaller dips in following days but as other people before me wrote, depression of the cryptomarket is common at the beginning of the year and if you take a look at the exponencial growth in December and beginning of January .. it just couldn't end well :-).
Activity: 493
The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo
January 17, 2018, 06:37:49 PM
Believe me, those games are not coming from ordinary users like us. We can't move the market like this.
Some people with money made their moves and won even more money from those who panic sold.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
January 17, 2018, 06:27:57 PM
It's just that many people are burned on something once and then they do not want to go through it again and so do it
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 17, 2018, 06:23:43 PM
In recent month many new people entered the community, this is great, but they still dont know how to play this game. Most of the long term investors hold , I dont know any of my friends selling right now. We as a community have the obligation to teach these people.
Looking at the seriously depressed coin investments is actually making some investors nervous. The more people sell, the more confused the market is, you are helping the big speculators buy the coin is very good price. Be more cautious and actively monitor the market, you will receive positive signals from it.
Activity: 112
January 17, 2018, 06:10:16 PM
people who has weak hands pulling out their money, and making it much worse
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 05:56:58 PM
I'm really curious. I see about 50% money got out of market. So that means 50% people dont believe in this technology or doesnt even know what is this all about. Some country wants to ban crypto? So what, there are hundrets of other countries. Crypto is made to fuck up those stupid countries who doesnt respect freedom and technology. Why are humans so advanced today? Phisicaly, we are almost the same last few thousand years, and yes, it is becouse of technology. You dont believe in technology, and especialy in this kind of technology? Even better, we need those greedy motherfuckers who only think about money out. Go away from this world then, get the fuck out, go and be backward and dont blame anyone later becouse you are stupid and got scared like a pussy. Ofcourse from time to time countries (their retarded politicians) will try to stop this, and why will they want to do that? Becouse they losing power with this kind of technology. But, whatever they try to do, it is only short therm and one day they will lose, like everyone till today. Remember Galileo Galilei or others like him? Dont let them make you stupid.
Whoa! Easy tiger. You sound like Mother(or father) to all techs. By any chance you engineer or developer? Anyway, you can't blame people for just being what they are can you. So many reasons, so many people, so many tastes. I have a question: Is it really possible  for Cryptocurrencies to take over fiats?  I mean really....
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
January 17, 2018, 05:50:00 PM
Don't be scared it's a healthy correction and i think it will bounce back easily all alts will be good as well. this is the perfect opportunity we have now. buy and hold more!

We cannot blame people from being scared right now since in this kind of market everything is possible. But for me if you are confident enough that cryptomarket can survive base on your study then invest more on it, because right now is the best time to buy your favorite altcoins and also bitcoin. People who are scared are those who lack in knowledge, so better to keep on learning so in the next big correction you will see this as golden opportunity.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
January 17, 2018, 05:45:34 PM
Is interesting for example, when the bitcoin hit $ 9000 was a joy, bursts of drinks, a party, now when again this coming back to $ 9000 is a lament a despair i believe that quiet and focus on your projects and goals is the way.
Activity: 70
January 17, 2018, 05:12:10 PM
In recent month many new people entered the community, this is great, but they still dont know how to play this game. Most of the long term investors hold , I dont know any of my friends selling right now. We as a community have the obligation to teach these people.
Activity: 190
January 17, 2018, 04:57:31 PM
I also do not respect those people who are now creating panic in the media and are very negative about the crypto currency. They should have realized that bitcoin is a big risk.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
January 17, 2018, 04:46:01 PM

You are wrong at some point. Big whales able to profit before the crash so definitely the only losers here are the one who able to ride late so definitely the average cryptocoiner. Market crash doesn't mean that some people got out of the market. It's just bagholders especially on altcoins just destroy the momentum so that they can take profit and able to make a buy again at much lower price.

In the world of trading, if you want to deal with the competition of making profits, there are times that you must set aside technology of the coin because no matter how you trust those, once manipulation happened, you will be late on making profits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 17, 2018, 04:42:41 PM
Don't be scared it's a healthy correction and i think it will bounce back easily all alts will be good as well. this is the perfect opportunity we have now. buy and hold more!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 04:41:43 PM
People are scared because people are so concerned about their declining balance every day. The market has declined at this time in the past 3 years. This is normal. I think this is the last time we saw bitcoin priced at 10k usd. It may take several weeks for the bitcoin to grow to over 20k

I agree 10k last time. There always be panic, people are afraid because of their money.
And they are afraid because they don't know and don't want to know.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 04:24:09 PM
People are scared because people are so concerned about their declining balance every day. The market has declined at this time in the past 3 years. This is normal. I think this is the last time we saw bitcoin priced at 10k usd. It may take several weeks for the bitcoin to grow to over 20k
Pages:
Jump to: