Pages:
Author

Topic: People, why are you so scared? - page 14. (Read 1789 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 105
January 17, 2018, 04:14:15 PM
because money goes away people are afraid of money. are you rich ? There is fear everywhere with money but you have to be patient and the patient will win more. some will panic, panic will make more loss
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 04:07:03 PM
Is this the end of the crypto?
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
January 17, 2018, 04:02:31 PM
These are just weak hands and dumb money getting scared so easily. I bet those who have been in the crypto scene for a period of time are already used to this. They will not sell and will hold. And most of them will take this opportunity to stack up with more coins of their choosing. The market will eventually bounce back from this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 03:57:33 PM
When people see CoinMarketCap red, they immediately start to plot conspiracy theories
Everything will be green, be patient
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 17, 2018, 03:46:30 PM
I pity new people who just enter the space and see most of the money been wiped out, close to 40% of the money fro ATH has been lost in few days, these people only want to make profit quickly but are being crushed currently
Activity: 52
January 17, 2018, 02:45:42 PM
because most of people thinks cryptocoins as a profit maker, they still dont believe cryptocoins will be a future currency of the world.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 02:40:32 PM
Actually if you check the charts, Bitcoins experiences quite big dip at the beginning of the year all the time. The was dip at the beginning of the year since ever. Hard to say why this happens, but the pattern keeps repeating. So, I wouldn't worry so much. It will stabilize again and we'll be back to ATH in summer. Just be patient and HODL Smiley
Activity: 8
January 17, 2018, 01:57:27 PM
The rapid entry of new crypto-users with little to no knowledge of crypto-tech and $$$ in their eyes are getting tricked to sell their coins for criminally low prices to a few profiteers.

It's as simple as taking candy from a child since the FUD-campaign was indeed a great success. Just buy now and enjoy the upcoming profit but remember to sell before the new phase of rookies jump aboard and get mushed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
January 17, 2018, 01:55:57 PM
This is what happen when you see people invest in what they know nothing or little about, if you ask most people in the space they are trailing the market growth because they only have the sheep mentality
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 01:40:06 PM
I'm really curious. I see about 50% money got out of market. So that means 50% people dont believe in this technology or doesnt even know what is this all about. Some country wants to ban crypto? So what, there are hundrets of other countries. Crypto is made to fuck up those stupid countries who doesnt respect freedom and technology. Why are humans so advanced today? Phisicaly, we are almost the same last few thousand years, and yes, it is becouse of technology. You dont believe in technology, and especialy in this kind of technology? Even better, we need those greedy motherfuckers who only think about money out. Go away from this world then, get the fuck out, go and be backward and dont blame anyone later becouse you are stupid and got scared like a pussy. Ofcourse from time to time countries (their retarded politicians) will try to stop this, and why will they want to do that? Becouse they losing power with this kind of technology. But, whatever they try to do, it is only short therm and one day they will lose, like everyone till today. Remember Galileo Galilei or others like him? Dont let them make you stupid.
Pages:
Jump to: