Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin. - page 5. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Philippines is among the first country to embrace bitcoin and the cryptocurrency entirely and that is going to be a positive news to bitcoin as this will rise more good news about bitcoin and burst the confidence of people in bitcoin and lead to more demands that will bring about high price in bitcoin. This is a welcome development.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

Actually BTC are already legal in PH the fact is many people are not well known about BTC they still think it is a scam but some people understand how BTC works and how it is use.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
Glad to hear that the government step forward and making arrangement for the public to know more about Bitcoins and crypto currencies. This is the best way to attract more traffic into crypto world. Other countries should take a look at these kind of events and do something similar in their country.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Im so glad to hear that and i can't wait that philippines national bank was already accepted this bitcoin but now thet are looking to use it,im from the Philippines too and i want to share that mamy branches here was already accepted this bitcoin.
It's not the bank which are accepting bitcoin, so far there is no bank yet that are accepting bitcoin in the Philippines.
It's just a way of the government in helping creating awareness on bitcoin, to understand it fully they need to educate the masses as bitcoin can be use
for both good and bad activities.
Activity: 36
This is great news and i think this affirms the initiating of BILIBIT TEAM which is about launching its first decentralized crypto ecosystem for the people of phillipines.
you can check out this post on steemit about the project BILIBIT
https://steemit.com/blockchain/@ikkelins/driving-the-community-with-philipines-first-decentralized-crypto-ecosystem
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Im so glad to hear that and i can't wait that philippines national bank was already accepted this bitcoin but now thet are looking to use it,im from the Philippines too and i want to share that mamy branches here was already accepted this bitcoin.
Activity: 336
This decision by the government of the Philippines reflects the maturity of the financial approach to solving economic problems in the country and the region as a whole.
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
The event was commented by Emilio Aquino, employee of the State Commission on Security and Exchange. Our choice is to consider the so-called virtual currencies as securities. In this case, the relevant Code will apply to them. The hype around the Crypto-currency and ICO pushed the authorities to develop new rules for consumer protection.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
Does that mean bitcoin will soon be legal in the Philippines? Exciting news for bitcoin enthusiasts there. Hopefully it can also be followed by other countries, especially in the Asian region.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
John 3:16/John 14:6
wow this is great news my country is now involving bitcoin seminars to educate my fellow countrymen this is a good start for us filipino's
Activity: 266
This is long overdue, I saw this coming.This is a good news for the people who invest in bitcoin in the Philippines. It is a great move indeed for the Philippines, it will help a lot of people to be more productive and deduct unemployment rate in the country. I believe all of these entire continent of Asia will be supporting this digital currency and promote it. It will be a convenient way of living in using bitcoin. And I believe this move of the Philippines with bitcoin will boosts its economy and help to increase source of living
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It is true! The term bitcoin is now becoming more popular around the country. There are now also businesses who are accepting bitcoins because the government started to legalized bitcoin in the country.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
That’s great news for the natives of Philippines who are interested in and love to invest in Bitcoin. When a government gives approval to something, trading in it become a lot easier and fearless. But there is a drawback of this too. The scammers can fraud the general public by raising money from them in the name of Bitcoin. So be alert and make sure that your money in being invested at the right place.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
Bitcoin is actually acceptable in Philippines in fact a lot of establishment accept bitcoin as payment . The government only want to monitor those people who use bitcoin to scam. Another warning of government is the increase and decrease of its price other than that bitcoin is legal accepeted in the Philippines.

#TAKLIMAKAN
Activity: 126
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
Yes phillipines now are accepting bitcoin because because we are becoming bigger and bigger and many now are already using this as a transaction
Activity: 742
Merit: 101

I have heard of that since last week and it is really interesting. Filipinos would surely be glad about it. Few countries had bitcoin banned for some reasons and it's great that Philippines has started accepting it. It is an advantage for Filipino users that they accept bitcoin which is great.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
i don't know yet since some of news reports warning people about bitcoin that it is something like fraud or a scam though they don't have much idea about it . bitcoin itself is really not  a scam but the platforms where you invest it . Our central bank of philippines will regulate law against  the site who operates changing bitcoin into fiat currency which is peso .  So i guess there will be no problem bitcoin in our country . bitcoin still in progress and under process on how they will operate bitcoin in our country
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
I know there are shops that are accepting bitcoins for the fee because they believe in the future of bitcoin so they are just steward in bitcoin so I have lots of information that bitcoin especially the students who are collecting they use it is for their allowance or assistance in their family
Activity: 40
Did the Govt officials have official notifications or orders for doing such an action? I think they may be fake trying to introduce btcs
Activity: 84
Your thread is not about accepting but about spreading the word and knowledge about Bitcoin to everyone who want to participate and joined in, the time coins.ph of the Philippines create an option of BTC option on their wallet is the first sign that they already accept it.
Pages:
Jump to: