Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin. - page 17. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
This is one of the bold and fantastic steps have been waiting for, seriously, this is good for the cryptos world, I wish to hear more about this very soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Wow that was an awesome news .
 as a Filipino it is good for me that Philippines starting to adopt or to use bitcoins and I believe that in this new way of payment many Filipino businessmen want to invest in the industry of bitcoin.
Activity: 89
As a Filipino citizen I am glad to read this .
Because it is very helpful to us that bitcoin is gradually recognized to our country and as a first step for engaging my fellow citizens to another form of payment  with a new way of modern technology for the good of community.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
This is a good news that our country is open and very welcoming to this new technology that can really help us in a lot of ways. I hope that our government will be able to see the good things that Bitcoin can bring to our country and our people and legalize it already.Once done, more and more companies and Filipinos will be more confident in using it hence will maximize the potentials that Bitcoin and crypto currency can do for us.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

This is good news for all, because in means Philippines additional country could accept bitcoin. Maybe 3 years from now, all of the country in the whole world could accept bitcoin.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
The  Philippines indeed is clearly embracing changes in the modern world as in the same with other countries worldwide to meet competencies and not to be outdated with technological changes. Thus, an introduction of bitcoin will give knowledge and curiosity among individuals. Not just to exaggerate the fact that a bit information might give huge impact and development in future. And so, Philippines was just making its way for a change.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Well it is good that bitcoin starts to accept in Philippines, because Filipinos are one of the best investors in all over the world and Filipinos are good in investing too.   
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
Seems bitcoin price would fluctuates again positively, well, as I see it is a strong force if government gets involved from it I am happy that the Philippine government recognizes the benefits that bitcoin provides, maybe this would be a way for  poor people to improve especially the Filipino citizens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
i am from philippines and i think this is the best time to some altcoins and maybe philippines they see the potential of cryptocurrency in the future and i think many people in our country will buy more and it will become more popular because until now i can say that 20 poercent of people in phillipines is the luckiest people that know this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
as far as i know yes because before i've got to knew bitcoin they already talking about it but since i am not interested before i don't bother myself either to know about it until i've heared about the good benefits that they got from bitcoin, and the rest is history because here i am now campaigning and introducing bitcoin to my friends and relatives too
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

Why didn't i know this? I should have attended that seminar, my bad. How I wish there is another seminar like that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11

It is a good day for me that bitcoin in Philippines will be accepted. I am glad and bless to read this in forum ,it is a big help to me we can not hide it from now. Many people will help a lot especially those who are unemployed.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
Before, Thailand was open to special currency and now Philippines. There will be more and more Southeast Asian countries starting to accept bitcoin. There are many people in Philippines. I believe this news will have a great impact on young people in Philippines. As long as Philippines keeps the opening of the special currency in the field of Commerce and services, there will be more and more followers of the digital money in this country.

Honestly, it's just a seminar, nothing more than that and was held only in one part of the country. It doesn't mean that Bitcoin was widely used/known in this country. Probably it's good that some people are educating others about Bitcoin, but as I've said it's not a live telecast, or nationwide.

Snip
Well, I guess Philippines is one of the countries which is open for possibilities and change. It is indeed a good news that our country is now accepting bitcoin. I hope that this will go on until we can already use bitcoin to do our transactions especially online.

As I've said it's not a big event that could change the economy of this country.
If this is true, then this must be a good news! If bitcoin will be widely accepted and embraced in the Philippines, I guess it can give both advantage and disadvantage. Considering the fact that centralization is still growing and is widely recognized. Still, the interest of general public would still be hard to divert. What is important here is educating every people what truly bitcoin is, how it works, and what it could give to the economy and community.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Most of my peers here in the Philippines actually accept fully Bitcoin. It is because we know that it gives value to us and it will benefit us. It is a source of passive income to some or a source of job.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Im the very decease you pretend to be
Awesome news.
Need more like it.
I personally would like to have bitcoin accepted all over the world as generic payment method. Like credit card.
With proper buffer of more stable coins for retail payments.
Activity: 224
the Philippines has the right policy regarding bitcoin. not bad if other countries do the same
Activity: 130

Bitcoin currently needs all the positve news it can get and this is such a good one at at the time when most states are banning crypto and regulating its activities, hope this trend continues as it will help BTC reach its full potential
Activity: 149
This is good news. The Philippines is a well populated country that will bring a lot to BTC, hopefully, other Asian countries will follow the steps and legalize BTC, Bitcoin needs all the help it can get now
Activity: 52
Philippines do everything right and lead a correct policy of bitcoin. other countries should take an example
Activity: 1
Congratz Pinoy, it's a good news for Philippines bcuz i think payment by bitcoin is much better than cash or bank's card
Pages:
Jump to: