Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin. - page 47. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 27, 2018, 10:59:22 AM
Actually bitcoin is already legal here in the Philippines.  I even read an article wherein the Central Bank of the Philippines is welcoming and announcing to public the legality of bitcoin.  They just warned everyone to atleast be safe as bitcoin is really risky.  But with this news it will even be more familiar and popular with the Filipinos.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
February 27, 2018, 10:55:35 AM
When a country decides to accept bitcoin this means good news for bitcoin. The chances to grow are now bigger
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
February 27, 2018, 10:54:01 AM
Congrats all Philippines with this victory. Now you die hard !
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
February 27, 2018, 10:53:18 AM
Well, with a Gross domestic product of 304,9 billion USD in 2016 and about 103,3 million people, I would think that this some

good news for Bitcoin.  Roll Eyes ... The unemployment rate in July 2017 was estimated at 5.6 %... which is average in a global

sense. Bitcoin might even help to bring down that unemployment, if it is allowed to flourish. The average salary in the

Philippines is about $11,959.56 per year. The median salary in the Philippines is about $7,660.8 per year.  Shocked
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
February 27, 2018, 10:52:42 AM
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

It's the happiest news for the people who had invested their money in bitcoin and had huge amount of bitcoin in his wallet.By this news the price of bitcoin will increase to high value.So the investors will get huge profit in a month.So I think this will be the good time to inverse in bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 10:51:07 AM
This is a good move for the bitcoin market. I think this could increase the bitcoin price. As many predictions in 2018 will be the boom year for digital money, is this move by the Philippines the beginning of the development of the crypto market .... I am very happy, hope that in the future There will be many countries accepting bitcoin like philipin, japan ... etc
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 10:44:15 AM
Yes they have many people in the philippines earning in bitcoin but some is they spread a news that bitcoin is a scam so some people scared about the news.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 27, 2018, 10:42:54 AM
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
isnt it theres a BITCOIN ATM in Philippines?and as ive heard its in Manila and Baguio so it means Philippines has accepted bitcoin since those atms facilitated.asian countries accepting bitcoin with high moral and with great outviews for future preferences
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

Kababayan! It's good that our country is already open about bitcoin. I'm alreasy using bitcoin for remitrance for several months now though. We have a local app that is user friendly and serves as a bitcoin wallet, you can even pay bills with it too. Smiley
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
February 27, 2018, 10:34:05 AM

That is progress for your country when bitcoin is used there, so they can transact using bitcoin. hopefully in the country where I live can use bitcoin like any transaction in your country.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 10:28:54 AM

That is goodnews! I Also live in the Philippines. I can say that the government will soon use bitcoin as another form of payment. Becuase the city where i live has an establishments of bitcoin convenience store where you can use your bitcoin to buy some items. If the governments is against this kind of action they wouldnt allow those establishment who uses bitcoins to sell. Philippines is a great country and filipinos are known as a hardworker mens. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 10:27:04 AM

It is a great news!  Philippines is now accepting bitcoin and they also conduct seminars regarding bitcoin. We must be thankful because Philippines is now adopting this kind of business. It will gives lots of opportunities to all Filipinos who wants to invest.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
February 27, 2018, 10:20:16 AM
nice!
Nice to know that here in the Philippines accepting bitcoin. I"m so glad and thankful they where openminded in this business.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
February 27, 2018, 10:13:56 AM

That’s a welcome development when the government start to recognizes crypto currency and even sponsored seminar  about regulation. The regulation is only implies to the operator to the currency changer so that they will be protected againts unscropolous users that would take advantage of being anonymous and decentralized.
I
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 27, 2018, 09:29:20 AM

Pages:
Jump to: