Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines starting to accept and adopt cryptocurrency. - page 2. (Read 2087 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
The Philippines is an open country when it comes to cryptocurrencies and financial technologies and this is the reason why some businesses that are related are welcomed by the government. The people are free to use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in their transactions even though it is not yet legalized.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Phillippines is a country in southeast asia which is open for new technology, that are being launched and introduced, if it is true that it is accepting and adopting cryptocurrency then this is good for the people there in the Philippines who are holders of cryptos ,so they use their coins comfortably is this country will really adopt crypto.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
its great for Philippine to make trade, commerce and transaction much easier and the worth of bitcoin will be more as the users are more... Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Cryptocurrency transactions has been on the rise in the philippines.

They are already accepted 5 cryptocurrency company in the country and approximately planning to give license for atleast 25 companies to operate in the philippines.

With the current government administration they are starting to adopt and build even in the technological infrastructure.

In more years to come the country will be more open to blockchain technology like japan and other countries.

It's a nice thing to know that Philippines now are becoming more open into Bitcoin and crypto currency business. Also this is a good news to all crypto enthusiast who lived  in the country. Moreover, some of the banks in this country are now doing the adoption of cryptocurrency like Unionbank and PNB also are planning to do the same thing for what the unionbank did.

I think many people in the Philippines are already immersed in the cryptocurrency market, since part of their culture is to always find ways to earn to support themselves and their families, especially through online means. The beauty with cryptocurrency is that it's not that difficult to learn if you really are serious about it, and also, you can find that it can be a viable source of income whilst doing it as a part-time job of some sort. There have been news before that the Philippine Central Bank are getting wearing of cryptocurrency investments, so it's really a good thing to see that, in general, cryptocurrencies are gaining traction in the Philippines.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
and what here surprising? many states begin seriously treats cryptocurrencies. especially that it will be just paradise place for cryptoenthusiasts.

Its not surprising, they were jusy happy because not all country accept and adopts cryptocurrency and many people are excited because of more users, more traders and investors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
and what here surprising? many states begin seriously treats cryptocurrencies. especially that it will be just paradise place for cryptoenthusiasts.
Activity: 351

They are already accepted 5 cryptocurrency company in the country and approximately planning to give license for atleast 25 companies to operate in the philippines.

With the current government administration they are starting to adopt and build even in the technological infrastructure.

In more years to come the country will be more open to blockchain technology like japan and other countries.
I can see that crypto itself is improving. I hope that many of countries from Southeast Asia adopt and accept bitcoin. I am glad that my country is aware in this kind of thing that may help our country in so many ways.
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All

well that was quiet intresting information, the adaptation for them that increase in very significant and make their country improve with that technology, hope with that can make other country in south east asia can start begin with that
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
Philippines countries began to adopt cryptocurrency and in the African part of Africa have also begun to adopt cryptocurrency but what is needed to be able to increase prices is not only adopting but developing cryptocurrency technology in order to be more useful.

Actually the country of the philippines is not a strict country when compare to other asian countries , thats why the government is open to new ideas or technology and one example is the adoption of cryptos .  

Now there are now merchants that accepts crypto payments and there were now also bitcoin atm's on some popular spots .

Since you also mentioned africa ,  what i know is that africa is a poor country and cryptocurrency wont really become a hit if ever their government will accept it .

Yes sir! There are also small merchants in BGC starting to accept bitcoin and you can now buy some goods like in Salcedo, Makati which already started.

In Bitcoin ATM i think the recent news was they are upgrading it into a two way bitcoin ATM with you can convert btc to fiat and fiat to bitcoin something like that. I lost the link of the news. I will try to research it again so that i can share it here.
Activity: 299
I am happy with this news because I often read that countries with rapid growth in ASEAN are only from Singapore and Indonesia so far.
Philippines and even Thailand will increase ASEAN crypto market share to be fast and this will have a good impact on any existing crypto fintech collaboration. the most important thing is the addition of a large exchange market in the ASEAN region that is connected bilaterally.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
Philippines countries began to adopt cryptocurrency and in the African part of Africa have also begun to adopt cryptocurrency but what is needed to be able to increase prices is not only adopting but developing cryptocurrency technology in order to be more useful.

Actually the country of the philippines is not a strict country when compare to other asian countries , thats why the government is open to new ideas or technology and one example is the adoption of cryptos .  

Now there are now merchants that accepts crypto payments and there were now also bitcoin atm's on some popular spots .

Since you also mentioned africa ,  what i know is that africa is a poor country and cryptocurrency wont really become a hit if ever their government will accept it .
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
I think because they see the big potential of blockchain technology that's why they are open and adapting cryptocurrency, this is a great news and will boost confidence to the people not just in the Philippines but also in the whole world. I also seen on news that one fuel station starts accepting bitcoin in the Philippines, so adoption is slowly progressing.
Activity: 700

In near future, i am believe more merchant accept bitcoin and cryptocurrency in many country. Its good for phillipines people when their government allowing transaction using cryptocurrency
Activity: 896
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
with the fact that crypto in the philippine hopes that other countries in Asia will also emulate it. I hope the impact of the philipine has an effect on the Asian market, of course. As in my country, Indonesia still legalizes local market transactions.
Activity: 172
Merit: 34

Despite of accepting cryptocurrencies in Philippines, Filipino users here in Bitcointalk still obtains issues that some say Filipinos were shitposters and spammers while they're really not. Instead, this forum helps the Filipinos to know what is this cryptocurrency thing hence now it helps them which most leads to that acceptance and broader knowledge about the cryto and blockchain technology as they already had their exclusive crypto wallet that exchanges BTC ETH BCH XRP to their Philippine Peso.
Activity: 476
Activity: 350
It's a good news. I hope when a country has accepted bitcoin and it's legally accepted as the currency, another country will also do the same. All crypto enthusiasts in Philippines must be happy to know about that, and also will freely to express and use bitcoin as much as possible. Transactions are now legal things to do and people have no doubt on bitcoin anymore.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
If that is true, then good for you guys over there, it would really be a good thing for the cryptocommunity, having more countries patronizing cryptocurrencies will be bringing more and more people and it is good in the crypto community. Its good to hear more countries are getting in to cryptocurrency, lets continue to spread the word and continue to believe in a brighter future that we are about to achieve.
Every government when it legalizes something that was previously illegal will have a special attraction for someone who knows it. They will be curious about the functions and risks that have been talked about by many people about cryptocurrency, and surely if they know cryptocurrency in a good way, I mean they read cryptocurrency information from a trusted source so it will give a good effect on the assessment that they will feel. Unless if someone wants to know cryptocurrency, but he lives in a country that still rejects cryptocurrency, then he learns more about negative information about cryptocurrency. So, I hope that all countries can provide opportunities for their people to assess cryptocurrency well and it would be better for the government to support it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268

Yes its true that here in the Philippines there are few business company who accepts cryptocurrency, but there are still more people here in the Philippines that is unfamiliar with cryptocurrency and in bitcoin, that is why it wil take long before every store here will start to accept cryptocurrency as a transaction.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
Indeed cryptocurrency are all over the world. In every counter there will be a different decisions that will be made about crypto. But I guess, in the future, cryptocurrencies will be accepted in every country and all over the world.
Pages:
Jump to: