Author

Topic: PhoenixMiner 6.2c: fastest Ethereum/Ethash miner with lowest devfee (Win/Linux) - page 257. (Read 784857 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
there is no way to change to compute mod in win7?!!!
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
why with 19.7.5 driver and win7 and --amc i have just 10mh witg rx570?!
Windows 7 didn't support compute mode switch for GPUs. To use compute mode you need Windows 10.
Activity: 42
why with 19.7.5 driver and win7 and --amc i have just 10mh witg rx570?!
AMD released 20.8.1 driver. Is anyone tried PM on new driver? Is PM need update to support them?
Activity: 152
Merit: 8
Thank you all for replying my question about 5.1c beta ver. I thougt it should be on 1st TC page.
Thanks for pointing to 5.1c links.
This is malware, please ban this stupid monkeys  Grin

PHOENIXMINER HAS RELEASED V5.1C--

Look on page 242 of this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54852141 .

PhoenixMiner has released a beta version, and the link is in his post.  It is not on the major release page yet.       --scryptr

P.S. -- It is always good to be skeptical of non-official links, but the official link is on page 242 of this thread.       --scryptr
Please do a better research, it's not same links, yes trey're on MEGA too, but original beta on page 242 contains original miner without any archive password, but stupiod russian links contains modified miner with archive password, please do a better research, thanks!
Our russian links the same as from any other country...
I checked miner from https://miningcoin.ru/phoenix-miner-version-5-1c/
It's the same Phoenix Miner 5.1c as from page 242.
Archive contains many bat-files with settings to mine on different pools. So it can be used to mine on about 100 different pools without finding needed pool addresses and ports.
File PhoenixMiner.exe MD5 5038518141EBF317A75D61CB9B5030DB

These "smart" russians just take PM 5.1c and added ready-to-mine bat-files to him. That's all.
Activity: 323
Merit: 101

Look on page 242 of this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54852141 .

PhoenixMiner has released a beta version, and the link is in his post.  It is not on the major release page yet.       --scryptr

P.S. -- It is always good to be skeptical of non-official links, but the official link is on page 242 of this thread.       --scryptr
Please do a better research, it's not same links, yes trey're on MEGA too, but original beta on page 242 contains original miner without any archive password, but stupiod russian links contains modified miner with archive password, please do a better research, thanks!
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
It;s nice to see that the development of Phoenix miner is on going and the dev and the team done a great job, I wish and hope that the old days of mining profit will be back again, specially to us who are living in the country that the electricity is so expensive, we cannot afford to pay our bill in this current mining profit.
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028

P.S. -- It is always good to be skeptical of non-official links, but the official link is on page 242 of this thread.       --scryptr

P.P.S. -- Below this post, UnclWish does some research and file checking.       --scryptr
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
This is malware, please ban this stupid monkeys  Grin
Activity: 24
Hi!

I have a rig of 4 RX470 with 4GB and one RX 580 with 8 GB. Since yesterday the rig crashes after 10 minutes of activity, the cards with 4 GB do not mine at all. The card with 8GB is minning correctly.

I mine with Claymore miner. This problem is being reported by more miners that mine with Claymore. My question is:

Do you have the same problem with the Phoenix miner? I would like to know, so I can try installing the Phoenix miner to test if it solves the problem.

Install the 8gb gpu as main gpu, that way you probably can mine with the 4gb gpus.

Did that, did not help

Did you try different driver?
It should work with old but try with some other driver,
just update driver and patch if needed.
In mobo BIOS your igpu should be first one to show image.
In PCI-E x16 slot card with 8GB, rest 4GB.
It should work, try to play arround with your setup or just go with Phoenix, it’s working like charm.
You can try with Windows 7 also, it’s working with all 4GB cards since Win7 doesn’t take so many VRAM as Win 10.
But I guess you are looking for fast solution.
You can run Claymore with -wd 0 in addition to command line...with Claymore in back, start Phoenix Smiley It will give you straps from Claymore and Claymore hashrate. Smiley
Better use AMD Memory Tweak but if you don’t know how, that’s the way to use Claymore just for straps Smiley
Remember Phoenix won’t run with Blockchain drivers.

Activity: 24
Where did you get 5.1c version. Official latest is 5.0e isnt it ?

It should be a fake but it’s working. Probably some “malware” in it.
I saw some Russian guy using 5.1b version ih his YouTube tutorial, about how to use Phoenix miner for mining higher DAG with 4GB. There are even links for software in descrition.
Very odd, it’s in Russian.
Yet he’s showing set straps and running miner with 4GB cards.

https://youtu.be/eUaeCGH5_f0

There’s a link to page where his contact and software links are Huh
Activity: 200
Merit: 3
Ohhh, sorry. I didn't noticed "1" in 5.1c. Of cause it's a fake.
No, it is not fake:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54852141
Ohhh, sorry. I didn't noticed "1" in 5.1c. Of cause it's a fake.
Activity: 74
Is that a virus PhoenixMiner 5.1c ,new version 5.0e
Before e, was d, before d was c. It's english alphabet...
Activity: 152
Merit: 8
Activity: 220
Merit: 12
Hello,
Thank you for this miner.
Now my RX570 4Gb is mining fine : what is the last DAG, we will be able to mine with it ? Any ETA?
Thank you
no luck with rx 470 4gig on windows, tried both drivers  
Increase virtual memory.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
Hello,
Now my RX570 4Gb is mining fine : what is the last DAG, we will be able to mine with it ? Any ETA?
Thank you
no luck with rx 470 4gig on windows, tried both drivers 
Hello,
Thank you
About 372-378.
Jump to: