Author

Topic: PhoenixMiner 6.2c: fastest Ethereum/Ethash miner with lowest devfee (Win/Linux) - page 261. (Read 784857 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
You need to copy your timing with AMD Memory Tweak during a Claymore mining session, save it, close Claymore and load the saved timings before launching Phoenix Miner.

Thanks, I tried this but didn`t work, still same hashrate, maybe it`s get owerriten somehow
Activity: 41
Hello, I have amd 470 and two 580 in rig, the problem is only "-mt 1" is working but gives low hashrate with PhoenixMiner 5.1c compare with straps in claymore. As i understand there is not more timing to choose? "-straps" is for nvidia only?

PhoenixMiner.exe -pool ssl://eu1.ethermine.org:5555 -pool2 ssl://us1.ethermine.org:5555 -wal 0x008c26f3a2Ca8bdC11e5891e0278c9436B6F5d1E.Rig001 -mt 1 -cclock 1150,1200,1200 -mclock 2080,2100,2100 -cvddc 990,1050,1050

win10
20.4.2 drivers

You need to copy your timing with AMD Memory Tweak during a Claymore mining session, save it, close Claymore and load the saved timings before launching Phoenix Miner.
Activity: 20
Hello, I have amd 470 and two 580 in rig, the problem is only "-mt 1" is working but gives low hashrate with PhoenixMiner 5.1c compare with straps in claymore. As i understand there is not more timing to choose? "-straps" is for nvidia only?

PhoenixMiner.exe -pool ssl://eu1.ethermine.org:5555 -pool2 ssl://us1.ethermine.org:5555 -wal 0x008c26f3a2Ca8bdC11e5891e0278c9436B6F5d1E.Rig001 -mt 1 -cclock 1150,1200,1200 -mclock 2080,2100,2100 -cvddc 990,1050,1050

win10
20.4.2 drivers
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Why turbo kernels doesn't work anymore?
I have 2 Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+ 8GB and I always got 31.5MH for each card with modded bios and clkernel -3 -gt 39 option but now I get 2MH for each card with this options.
I used Z button to start auto-tuning process and after that my cards still have 2MH for each.
But when I switched clkernel from Turbo to Optimized kernels with clkernel -1 and used auto-tune again I get 28.9MH for my first card and 31.1MH for my second card because of different memory types.

I can still mine with optimized kernels but I want to know why suddenly turbo kernels not working anymore?
And also why in optimized kernels my ethermine.org stats shows every 1/30 hour my cards went to 0MH and back again after 10 minutes?
I have no idea what's wrong with my cards when they are always in maximum 65C temperature in most hot days.
Activity: 32
Hello guys,
I am using phoenixminer 5.1c on Linux (hiveos) and on two of my 4GB gpus I get this error:

GPU1: Generating ethash light cache for epoch #351                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Eth: New job #3bc7d9ca from eu-eth.hiveon.net:4444; diff: 4000MH                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Light cache generated in 3.1 s (19.1 MB/s)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
GPU1: Free VRAM: 3.969 GB; used: 0.019 GB                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
GPU1: Disabling DAG pre-allocation (not enough VRAM)
GPU1: Allocating DAG for epoch #351 (3.74) GB                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
GPU1: Allocating buffers failed with: clCreateBuffer (-61).
Fatal error detected. Restarting.

As you see it has 3.969GB free VRAM but for some reason, it thinks that the DAG (3.74GB) is too large and stops.
All other 4GB GPUS I have still working perfectly. Does anyone know what might cause this problem?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
There is something wrong with my rigs on rx580 4gb
It mining well for hours, but then I see ~1.5Mhs on a few cards.
In worse case I see all cards mining only 1.5mhs.. whats wrong?
w10, adrenalin drivers 19.7.5

The only way to fix it- restart the miner.

It's needed command line parameters to determine problem.

Which one? -minRigSpeed ?
All launching Phoenix miner command needed.
Activity: 2

https://sun9-30.userapi.com/c857736/v857736191/2371c8/tqZNUsLRDvg.jpg

Which one? -minRigSpeed ?
Activity: 7
it crashes every time me try to start the miner....

hello!

I have the same as above quote, anyone helps pls?

I tried to allow the program Phoenixminer in windows FW rules already.

Activity: 2

https://sun9-30.userapi.com/c857736/v857736191/2371c8/tqZNUsLRDvg.jpg
Activity: 243
Merit: 71
I just read SSL connection in Claymore is more devfee
what about PhoenixMiner ?

again I can do SSL and without , what i have to know about SSL ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
Periodically, the miner crashes, I think it's worth switching to the old version for now
Activity: 150
Tmax is not working anymore Sad . i put 60ºC tmax and the miner PM 5.0e doesnt take it ....  here is the SS : https://gofile.io/d/6Hs7XN
Set to -mt 0

now all cards are same hashrate !!!! however the speed is slower ...

All cards drawing the same power
-mt works only on Nvidia
-mt works only for AMD. Read readme.txt file more carefully. For NVIDIA other options.
Activity: 220
Merit: 12
Set to -mt 0

-mt works only on Nvidia
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
Set to -mt 0

Looks like drivers bug. mt parameter set timings for memory: 0 - default VBIOS values; 1 - faster timings; 2 - fastest timings.
These timings provided by drivers as i know.
Try to install other drivers. F.e. 20.4.2.

ok i will try 20.4.2 (hopefully this is the most stable driver for Phoenix Miner)

try lowering mem clock, could be that 2025 is too much for this card

1) I suggest you increase the core to 1140 or more
2) open hwinfo64 sensors and compare the numbers
Activity: 35
Hi all same for me many crash fatal error with last phoenix miner 5.1 BETA  on 1 rigs. For my other rigs all its ok i dont no why. I wait finale version .....
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
Hello everyone !

I have a rig with this error : "FATAL ERROR : Debugger Detected" just after the listing of the graphics cards.

Any idea why ?

RIG : 6x RX470 4GB, Windows 10 up to date, Adrenalin 20.2.2, PM 5.1b

I have the same error with previous miner version, same with ETH, ETC or Nicehash...

I have the same error on 1 of my riggs - "FATAL ERROR: Debugger detected". Miner did'nt started without any error in the log. Rig with 3x1080 and 1x1070ti, W7, 441.87 nvidia drivers, any version PM - the same error. Clay-15 is working but with funny low speed 22Mh/s per card.
What that fu...ng "Debugger is?
Thanks for advice!
Activity: 84
Set to -mt 0

https://i.imgur.com/VhQXRKZ.png

Looks like drivers bug. mt parameter set timings for memory: 0 - default VBIOS values; 1 - faster timings; 2 - fastest timings.

ok i will try 20.4.2 (hopefully this is the most stable driver for Phoenix Miner)

Set to -mt 0

Jump to: