Author

Topic: PhoenixMiner 6.2c: fastest Ethereum/Ethash miner with lowest devfee (Win/Linux) - page 336. (Read 784857 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Are you still sure Claymore is faster?
he is 100% correct, the new -strap settings in Claymore are the sh*t, i can mine 34.8 MH/s on my GTX 1070 with 105W. On PhoenixMiner it's about 33 MH/s.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
What are the chances we can add kecak to dual mining. I keep reading that ETC might go that way and it would be nice to dual mine.
Activity: 340
Merit: 29
Is it possible to set up the miner (.bat) file to mine on more then one address from a single .bat file?
Let's say i have 1 rig with 7 GPU-s and i want 4 of them to mine on one address and 3 on another?

create 2 bat files and start 2 instances.

see this option -> you can point every gpu to another pool if you want, it's very simple
Mining options:
  -gpus <123 ..n> Use only the specified GPUs (if more than 10, separate the indexes with comma)
in a single .bat file? i mean, creating 2 bat files is not a problem, but are you saying this option can make this in a single bat file? Can i get an example?
PhoenixMiner.exe -pool [pool] -wal [wallet] -pass x -gpus 123
PhoenixMiner.exe -pool [pool1] -wal [wallet1] -pass x -gpus 456

like so?

You should look into the ‘start’ command in windows:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/windows/it-pro/windows-xp/bb491005(v=technet.10)

Prob only use it on one of the two instances, so you only have 2, rather than 3 windows.
Activity: 652
Merit: 266
After Claymore last ver. 14.6 you are not the fastest eth miner. I've got 32,3 mh/sec vs 31,5 with phoenix (RX480, bc drivers ). Your next pace, dev)
Phoenix linux:
GPU2:  PCI 0000:03:00, Radeon RX 580 8 GB - BIOS: 113-BE366EU-Z46, MEMINFO: SK Hynix H5GQ8H24MJR
GFXCLK: 1239Mhz, DPM: 3, MEMCLK: 2250Mhz, PWR:84W, VLT: 0.86v, FAN: 40%, GPU TEMP: 53C, ASIC TEMP: 56C
GPUs: 1: 31.264 MH/s (174) 2: 31.489 MH/s (153) 3: 33.678 MH/s (181) 4: 31.826 MH/s (197)
Claymore linux:
GPU2:  PCI 0000:03:00, Radeon RX 580 8 GB - BIOS: 113-BE366EU-Z46, MEMINFO: SK Hynix H5GQ8H24MJR
GFXCLK: 1239Mhz, DPM: 3, MEMCLK: 2250Mhz, PWR:85W, VLT: 0.86v, FAN: 40%, GPU TEMP: 54C, ASIC TEMP: 57C
ETH: GPU0 30.479 Mh/s, GPU1 30.595 Mh/s, GPU2 33.614 Mh/s, GPU3 31.638 Mh/s
Are you still sure Claymore is faster?
Activity: 510
Merit: 31
CryptoDude
where to write the mi settings??
Activity: 103
After Claymore last ver. 14.6 you are not the fastest eth miner. I've got 32,3 mh/sec vs 31,5 with phoenix (RX480, bc drivers ). Your next pace, dev)
Activity: 510
Merit: 31
CryptoDude
Where do i change the /mi settings?
bat file?? or?
Is it possible to set up the miner (.bat) file to mine on more then one address from a single .bat file?
Let's say i have 1 rig with 7 GPU-s and i want 4 of them to mine on one address and 3 on another?

see this option -> you can point every gpu to another pool if you want, it's very simple
Mining options:
  -gpus <123 ..n> Use only the specified GPUs (if more than 10, separate the indexes with comma)
in a single .bat file? i mean, creating 2 bat files is not a problem, but are you saying this option can make this in a single bat file? Can i get an example?
PhoenixMiner.exe -pool [pool] -wal [wallet] -pass x -gpus 123
PhoenixMiner.exe -pool [pool1] -wal [wallet1] -pass x -gpus 456

like so?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Can this also do dual mining eth with dcr?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

Mining options:
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

Activity: 15
In one of my rigs, I get this problem that Windows get unresposive and slow. Have the error message unable to get fan speed - Unknown Error (999) as somebody reported before.

Tried lowered mem with no sucess and cards seems work in my test PC at 1000+ in mem OC.

Combo of GTX 1660 TI and RTX 2070.

Any ideas? Rig is working fine with other algos.

you will see at which card get fan speed error, go to afterburner that select that particular card, then you should see the clock speed is down in half, that's because you've overclocked it too much, back down a bit and restart your rig then it should be normal again
It is radom which card reports first. Lowered all to 800, still same problem.

If it's random, just go through EVERY card in afterburner, it's hella slow to do this, because it keeps on freezing, but you know which card exactly cause the problem, and don't need to underclock everything.
Activity: 55
In one of my rigs, I get this problem that Windows get unresposive and slow. Have the error message unable to get fan speed - Unknown Error (999) as somebody reported before.

Tried lowered mem with no sucess and cards seems work in my test PC at 1000+ in mem OC.

you will see at which card get fan speed error, go to afterburner that select that particular card, then you should see the clock speed is down in half, that's because you've overclocked it too much, back down a bit and restart your rig then it should be normal again
It is radom which card reports first. Lowered all to 800, still same problem.
Activity: 652
Merit: 266
Hi Claymore Team,

Are you able to add our config setting to your sample usage list on page 1 of this post?

PhoenixMiner.exe -pool stratum+tcp://eth.ethashpool.com:3939 -wal WALLET_ADDRESS -worker RIG_ID -pass x -proto 2 -coin eth

Let me know if there are other information I can provide.

Thanks!
Hi MinerBabe team, you are addressing wrong team Cheesy
Activity: 19
Hi Phoenix Team,

Are you able to add our config setting to your sample usage list on page 1 of this post?

PhoenixMiner.exe -pool stratum+tcp://eth.ethashpool.com:3939 -wal WALLET_ADDRESS -worker RIG_ID -pass x -proto 2 -coin eth

Let me know if there are other information I can provide.

Thanks!
Activity: 29
LOL? For 9 Cards you need 1.3 GB ram? And you think 4 new cards use more than 2,7gb ram?  Huh

4GB Ram is enough for up to 16 Cards
With 9 cards I have ~500M remaining. Remember OS.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
Hi.

I'm using Phoenix on top of HiveOS.
Currently I'm running 9 P106 cards.
Phoenix memory usage in this setup is ~1.3GB.

Is there a way to reduce Phoenix memory usage?
I'm about to extend my rig by 4 cards and most probably my 4GB of ram will be exhausted.

LOL? For 9 Cards you need 1.3 GB ram? And you think 4 new cards use more than 2,7gb ram?  Huh

4GB Ram is enough for up to 16 Cards
Activity: 15

Activity: 29
Hi.

I'm using Phoenix on top of HiveOS.
Currently I'm running 9 P106 cards.
Phoenix memory usage in this setup is ~1.3GB.

Is there a way to reduce Phoenix memory usage?
I'm about to extend my rig by 4 cards and most probably my 4GB of ram will be exhausted.
Jump to: