Author

Topic: PhoenixMiner 6.2c: fastest Ethereum/Ethash miner with lowest devfee (Win/Linux) - page 471. (Read 784877 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Phoenixminer,
My rig config: win 10 pro, 6 x msi 570 gaming x 4G, mining at Nanopool, mclock 2030, vcddc 870, cclock 1100, vcore 950, fan 80%.

Miners 2.6 and 2.7a both crash win, BSOD. Claymore doesn’t, but it resets the voltages and clocks after sometime after the decree sessions I guess. Now I’m running 2.7a with -mi 8. This reduces the local hashrate to around 173 from 175 of claymore.

Please look into this issue.

Thank you.

Try give them more voltage and test the miner first. If you can run for 24hrs stable, try decrease the voltage. For my experience, the claymore hardware control is not so stable. I am now using overdrivetools to control. It 's easy to use.

Then Phoenix draws more power than claymore with reduced hashrate. I’ll wait. Thanks for the tip.

What you are seeing is that your clocks are not stable, software access the systems in different ways which can make it behave differently.

2030 is per my experience quite high for a 570, I have only a single card (570) which are stable at 2030+ - The median is 2000 on memory for my 120 rx570's

Thanks a lot for the info on mem clocks. And as you’re running lots of rx 570, could you help me solve this problem with one of my cards: I set fan speed to 100% in afterburner 4.4.2 but claymore reports 90% and this number never goes higher, so the GPU hits 57C. I’m asking because the other 5 report higher 95-96% fan speed and are running cool at 50C.
Is this a hardware issue? I have reinstalled windows but the problem persists.

Thank you.
Activity: 1
a few hours back pool shows that rig went offline but the miner still submit shares.
i've restarted the miner and still submit shares as usual but pool still doesn't show that.
been in touch with ethermine support but they insist that it wasn't a server side fault.

still not sure if it was a pool or miner issue but till then, i'll continue using claymore.

Had the same issue connected to the asia1.ethermine.org. Looks like the difficulty had been raised on that pool too?

Switched to the us server for now and it’s reporting as normal.

Be good to know if you hear anything back!
Activity: 41
I have many Incorrect shares after switching DAG size.
Could you please add commands to restart miner when get more than xx incorrect shares?
I mine to nicehash and found this problem every time when switch DAG size.(if not switch DAG,they not have any incorrect share)
Rig Rx560 4Gb.
Thank you.
Activity: 13
My rig had the same issues as well.

Has yours corrected itself yet ?
Activity: 27
a few hours back pool shows that rig went offline but the miner still submit shares.
i've restarted the miner and still submit shares as usual but pool still doesn't show that.
been in touch with ethermine support but they insist that it wasn't a server side fault.

still not sure if it was a pool or miner issue but till then, i'll continue using claymore.
Activity: 170
Merit: 6

Just curious.
Would you happen to have a list of all the miners that show 100% clean when ran against
any virus detecting software. I will switch to that one.
Activity: 65
Phoenixminer,
My rig config: win 10 pro, 6 x msi 570 gaming x 4G, mining at Nanopool, mclock 2030, vcddc 870, cclock 1100, vcore 950, fan 80%.

Miners 2.6 and 2.7a both crash win, BSOD. Claymore doesn’t, but it resets the voltages and clocks after sometime after the decree sessions I guess. Now I’m running 2.7a with -mi 8. This reduces the local hashrate to around 173 from 175 of claymore.

Please look into this issue.

Thank you.

Try give them more voltage and test the miner first. If you can run for 24hrs stable, try decrease the voltage. For my experience, the claymore hardware control is not so stable. I am now using overdrivetools to control. It 's easy to use.

Then Phoenix draws more power than claymore with reduced hashrate. I’ll wait. Thanks for the tip.

What you are seeing is that your clocks are not stable, software access the systems in different ways which can make it behave differently.

2030 is per my experience quite high for a 570, I have only a single card (570) which are stable at 2030+ - The median is 2000 on memory for my 120 rx570's
Activity: 10
Linux version please 😩
Activity: 2
Any update on the Linux version?
Activity: 1
Hello,

need option for controlling fanspeed like claymore " -tt 60 -fanmin 75 " for example.
Activity: 2
I've been using this miner for few days.... v2.6. It seems to me, that phoenix miner is working a lot better than claymore on ethermine pool.    One rig is running for +100h, one half of that. Both rigs - 6strix 1070, mobo strix 270e, cpu g4400, ssd, corsair ram, corsair hx PSU.
In my case... phoenix rules!
https://imgur.com/LzSfTtS
https://imgur.com/ykd6dLI
https://imgur.com/vJWk7Fu
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
monitor on rig is just for install win ,few driver & go ,

after i use teamviewers ( free ) ....
or pool for see if all was good ,u dont need monitor after....
hi, i'm mining with 12 gpu rig.....

all my gpy working ok at 29 mh/s... but when i turn off or disconnect the screen....  mi hashrate on gpu 0  goes to 5 mh/s....

what is the problem?

can anyone help?

Is your monitor connected to the hdmi port on the GPU that drops speed when you turn it off ?

yes, connected on hdmi port on the GPU

There have been known issues connecting a monitor to a GPU port used for mining.
Here are 2 things you can try.

1.) Plug the monitor into a different GPU and see if that works. The problem may follow where the monitor is connected.
2.) Install a standard video card in that system connect your monitor on that instead of the GPU. ( best suggestion )

It's not recommended to use a monitor on a GPU your mining on.
May work, may not.

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

all my gpy working ok at 29 mh/s... but when i turn off or disconnect the screen....  mi hashrate on gpu 0  goes to 5 mh/s....

what is the problem?

can anyone help?

Is your monitor connected to the hdmi port on the GPU that drops speed when you turn it off ?

yes, connected on hdmi port on the GPU
Activity: 847
Merit: 383
For a guy like me with a ton of miners I would really like to see a global update or a push feature to push an update from a main console.  Claymore has this issue as well so it's not just you all.  But for a guy that has 50-100 + miners man it would rock.  That is what makes linux so nice.  I'm half and half right now but might go full linux because of the console push features.

Hats off to you all though.  You are for sure getting better by far since 2.3!  Testing 2.6 on 10 machines again.

what is the problem?

can anyone help?

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

what is the problem?

can anyone help?
Activity: 56
Merit: 2

yup , watchdog work fine ,phoenix 2.7a working fine , ( i desactivated a gpu in windows/hardware )
phoenix found a probleme and restart , good.

but i dont have see security about T°c  limit ,when a card reach 90°C
stop made it minnning for 5 minutes for cold down & restart it ?

im a bit crazy but i will leave rig 3 weeks .....

got usb watchdog key working fine , phoenix have watchdog for GPU ....
sonoff for restart rig when probleme

just "need" GPU T° check for security / dont burn/kill it ....
  You mean like -tstop and -tstart options of Claymore? We will try to include these in 2.7.

yes i talk about -tstop -tstart . very welcome here Wink

i leave home in 2 weeks Wink
thank's you
Activity: 10
Jump to: