Pages:
Author

Topic: [Photo] First of 2013 Casascius Silver Coins Now Available For Sale - page 8. (Read 15863 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The 1 btc looks great! I guess I'll have to wait for someone to buy a roll and resell them in smaller quantities...Thanks for making such a cool product man.   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
Hm. How many 0.5BTC brass holograms are set aside for the silver coins?

I anticipate limiting the availability of the brass coin sticker to perhaps the first couple weeks of orders, and up to a max of 1 tube per customer.

Exciting! I've just ordered a roll. Smiley
vip
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1140
The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

I anticipate limiting the availability of the brass coin sticker to perhaps the first couple weeks of orders, and up to a max of 1 tube per customer.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
Any pictures?

Soon... Just expecting the holograms.

Very first orders can have choice of 0.5 BTC hologram from Series 2 0.5BTC brass coin.  I have a brand new Series 3 hologram for this coin otherwise.

vip
Any pictures?

Soon... Just expecting the holograms.

Very first orders can have choice of 0.5 BTC hologram from Series 2 0.5BTC brass coin.  I have a brand new Series 3 hologram for this coin otherwise.
donator
Activity: 1654
Merit: 1287
Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
vip
UPDATE Oct 17, 2013: All remaining Casascius 1oz Silver coins are now goldplated on the B and on the entire rim (all the way from obverse to reverse!)

http://casascius.wordpress.com/2013/06/27/silver-coins-now-here/

I'm pleased to report that I'm selling silver coins again.

I am now taking orders for Silver Bitcoin Halfs: half a bitcoin on a half ounce of silver.  These come in a mint tube of twelve coins.  The coin is plain silver.

I am temporarily accepting orders for single silver coins.

I have one-ounce 1BTC coins in the works, as well as 0.1BTC silver coins (7.5g).  Just some final logistical details to work out on them.

Order at https://casascius.com

UPDATE: Got the 1BTC ounces too, and here's a photo!  (they both have the same Series 3 hologram)

Pages:
Jump to: