Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 29. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 12
How is it earned by the "nodes"?

I'm thinking of sharing this currency, but I do not know how to configure and everything else to receive the daily profits ...

join the phore discord
you will get your answers

where join?

Here you go https://discord.gg/7sv6ErF
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Guys PoS 3.0 is when the purse is launched (online) and syngasized with the network, only then you can get a reward?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

I'm thinking of sharing this currency, but I do not know how to configure and everything else to receive the daily profits ...

join the phore discord

where join?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

join the phore discord

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
It's nice to earn more than $ 70 per day with one MasterNode!
I wish everyone a bright mood!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hi. Shill me this coin pls. What does it have over XRB (RaiBlocks) ?
I am soo glad I bought this master node when I could still afford it before it shot up. I was reasearching master node coins and this one stood out due to community, features in general and the reward structure.

Glad you're with us! The community is what has made Phore get to this stage.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
I see Phore steady increase in price, can anyone tell me more about it, does it have any future after masternode reward decreases?
Of course it has! If the price per PHR is rising faster than the decreasing number of PHR per day for a masternode, actually the profit may rise!

Phore is much more than only masternode rewards, I'm really excited about the future of the project.

What is much more about it?

Just read the post above yours. If you have any detailed questions join their Discord or Telegram group.
Hello everyone, I was looking for information from Phore, confused me when reading about your platform, it will be privacy, in other places I read that it also keeps rewards for activating "nodes" ... I hope not to bother with my question. Best regards to all.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
I am soo glad I bought this master node when I could still afford it before it shot up. I was reasearching master node coins and this one stood out due to community, features in general and the reward structure.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I see Phore steady increase in price, can anyone tell me more about it, does it have any future after masternode reward decreases?
Of course it has! If the price per PHR is rising faster than the decreasing number of PHR per day for a masternode, actually the profit may rise!

Phore is much more than only masternode rewards, I'm really excited about the future of the project.

What is much more about it?

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
https://www.cryptocurrencyfreak.com/2017/12/27/poloniex-require-account-holders-verify-next-year/   Shocked

The project will grow very well in price thanks to the road map.
Decentralized exchanges are future!
And this project is aimed at this since its inception.

Zerocoin Protocol
Decentralized Marketplace
Decentralized Crowdfunding
Segregated Witness

Activity: 386
Hello fellow miners
Activity: 462
Merit: 252

400 masternodes now. Remember that the reward will decrease at block 250000 and again at block 518399, also with the increasing number of masternodes.
But if the uptrend holds on, the profit will be still good.

About 70 days until the first block reward decrease, and then another 180 days or so until the next decrease, so still lots of time to get on board...
395 masternodes totally and monthly income will be somewhere around $2400.
https://masternodes.pro/stats/phr

It's really great and profitable masternode.
Extremely great, but how to set up Phore masternode. I would like to set up one Phore masternode. Thanks for your help.

400 masternodes now. Remember that the reward will decrease at block 250000 and again at block 518399, also with the increasing number of masternodes.
But if the uptrend holds on, the profit will be still good.
Activity: 7
Great Development its awesome that is is implementing segwit love the momentum

Yes, it is based on PIVX. It was used because it is a great coin and the dev wanted to use it for the marketplace. It was not a top priority to change the code significantly when the project started 3 months ago. However, the new roadmap will outline the changes that will be made. The roadmap is coming out Jan 1. Feel free to post any questions here or join the discord to talk to the team.

The PIVX team is a guarantee of commitment, dedication and technique regarding the development of the platform. Could you expose Phore's advantages in this regard? (Technical capacity, experience, curriculum, etc. of the development team?).

Thank you.

I'm really not into comparing coins and our team has a policy of not bad mouthing other coins. We'll have the roadmap released on Jan 1. You can take a look at that, then you will have to judge the team by their productivity. If you look at the website you'll see we are updating the team information as well, as some people have requested a more transparent team, and we listened. We're also adding to the development team. Please feel free to drop by the discord if you want to chat with the team, most of the time one of us are online. Cheers!
Activity: 60
395 masternodes totally and monthly income will be somewhere around $2400.
https://masternodes.pro/stats/phr

It's really great and profitable masternode.
Extremely great, but how to set up Phore masternode. I would like to set up one Phore masternode. Thanks for your help.
There you go
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xy3sdb1zxf4h1f6/Phore-Windows-VPS-Server.zip

It is the masternode guide, particularly for VPS.
Pages:
Jump to: