Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 3. (Read 67646 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
If you look up the order book for many coins on IDAX, you can see that they are almost empty, that there is a wide spread between buy and sell orders, but a very big "volume" just below the lowest sell orders, all transactions that never make it in to the order book.. So, this seems to be one more of this chinese fake exchanges, that try to attract costumers by showing non-existant volume... (FATBC and FUBT would be other examples...)
Activity: 210
It is very difficult to say but Phore is doing big efforts with development and partnerships to be considered a good investment. If you look at phore marketcap compared to some quite-dead projects we can agree there is a big room to grow. Alts (and Phore) need a good bullrun.
Activity: 105
Hello, I have a problem. Yesterday Phore was stucked when synchronizing blocks. I choose to repair my wallet by reindexation
but it's spent more than 10 hours...i just cannot launch phore anymore
This is what i get in debug.log every time i try to launch it
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
You mean we will deposit our coin in your site in order for it to stake? What a dangerous investment!
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Why the all issues happening on binance? binance is nothing but a harm for crypto. fucking centralization. long live decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 365
You can always upgrade and your Phore will always be safe, what will break is your ability to keep syncing the blockchain, which also impacts your ability to stake, get masternode rewards, or send your Phore to another address.

That wouldn't be very smart as you get constantly diluted by everyone who is staking their coins.
For now, during the bad crypto market (down), I have kept staking my PHORE coins.

Right but if you hold coins you should definitely put them to staking because otherwise get additional coins everyday while you keep the same share of the network, which is then worth less later on.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Phore Blockchain Partners with Platinum Circle
https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-blockchain-partners-with-platinum-circle-ec99b6a26f2e

Phore Blockchain, a leading blockchain platform and cryptocurrency, announces a partnership today for the Global Assets and Wealth Initiative (GAW), with Platinum Circle, the world’s leading business group involving corporations, governments and investors from around the world.

Nice update
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Phore Blockchain Partners with Platinum Circle
https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-blockchain-partners-with-platinum-circle-ec99b6a26f2e

Phore Blockchain, a leading blockchain platform and cryptocurrency, announces a partnership today for the Global Assets and Wealth Initiative (GAW), with Platinum Circle, the world’s leading business group involving corporations, governments and investors from around the world.

Activity: 4
You can always upgrade and your Phore will always be safe, what will break is your ability to keep syncing the blockchain, which also impacts your ability to stake, get masternode rewards, or send your Phore to another address.

That wouldn't be very smart as you get constantly diluted by everyone who is staking their coins.
For now, during the bad crypto market (down), I have kept staking my PHORE coins.

Activity: 83
Activity: 110
POS terminals are being already produced. UniFox doesnt have just a vision but has working products and ICO will just help to fasten the entire process of global infrastructure Smiley
Activity: 132
The contest information was just updated to include the GRAND PRIZE of 10,000 PHR, if Phore wins the competition overall. The other prizes will be randomly selected award regardless of the compeition outcome! GO PHORE! and GO VOTE! Get those confirmed screenshots to @CryptoGrendel !
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Vote for Phore in the Telegram KuCoin Listing Competition and get a chance to Win PHR!
Kucoin is hosting a competition for a free coin listing. KuCoin is a top exchange and we would love to be listed there. You can help AND get a change to win PHR. https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/vote-for-phore-in-the-telegram-kucoin-listing-competition-and-get-a-chance-to-win-phr-9f1833fca367

Activity: 110
I know I should have put Dankeschön first, but I thought it was more polite to reply with Bitte 😁
Activity: 31
Smart move if you ask me. I like to stick to what I can fathom, and that is long term price movements.
I have no idea what is going to happen short term so holding is only logical
One of the most exiting and undervalued projects currently. Privacy coin with smart contracts and marketplace. Future potential is huge for Phore.

It is indeed quite undervalued but a lot of people are seeking for the possibility to run a masternode. That is quite expensive these days which might slow the adoption or interest from investors a little bit

Masternodes are a great vehicle to make developers rich. There are a few exceptions where the operators have good returns, but usually it's not worth getting one if the coin drops in value anyway.
Activity: 132
While I certainly want to take market share from them and gain traction overall with both crypto and mainstream audiences, I think the decentralized nature of the marketplace puts us in a different category. Another way to state this is, I do not want to compete head to head with eBay and Amazon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
One of the most exiting and undervalued projects currently. Privacy coin with smart contracts and marketplace. Future potential is huge for Phore.

It is indeed quite undervalued but a lot of people are seeking for the possibility to run a masternode. That is quite expensive these days which might slow the adoption or interest from investors a little bit
Pages:
Jump to: