Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 4. (Read 67646 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I suggest joining Phore Discord channels to follow and read Moonshot valuable insights and analysis on Phore development.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
nice project with low supply and the team is good in developing,,
i hope soon the price of phore will touch more than $1

All time high was more than 8$ already before the market crash in January, I'm sure they will reach new highs in the next months, at least in 2019.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
nice project with low supply and the team is good in developing,,
i hope soon the price of phore will touch more than $1
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Guys, I don't understand how and why does PHR keep its USD value intact. Its the most stable coin of the ones I am closely watching. Whats the explanation for this?
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
One of the most exiting and undervalued projects currently. Privacy coin with smart contracts and marketplace. Future potential is huge for Phore.

Zerocoin tech is interesting for sure. Will the code base be further improved or is this mostly a copy from Zerocoin (XZC)?
Is the Phore network up to handeling large amounts of transactions from a large exchange? I did see coins exploding on Binance due to the high transaction volume and servers that could not handle this
Activity: 133
the “problem” is that Phore is focused on delivering their goals, rather than creating unnecessary hype or a rebrand by forking.
Either is not having an effect when 1000 people hype the next pump coin (like PCN) that has not delivered anything yet other than a promise. They still need to work on that.

Meanwhile, Blockchain expo has nominated Phore for an award as Best Cryptocurrency 2018 🤔

So what’s better. The numbers of a poll based on hype on twitter, or being nominated based on professional FA?
Activity: 133
A question:
Anyone else trading on IDAX?
Withdrawals are taking too long. Not ideal for an exchange that does 100M and top 25 on CMC. Is anyone using it?
Thanks !!!
Activity: 130
Hi phore team. Did any of your dev do anything to enhance privacy and anonymity of openbazaar code base
Have you looked into zerobazaar project and the problems they try to fix with openbazaar?
Thanks !!
Activity: 70
One of the most exiting and undervalued projects currently. Privacy coin with smart contracts and marketplace. Future potential is huge for Phore.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I came to know about PHR just accidentally after reading last night one write up about top 5 masternodes projects with real use case. That gave me little bit idea but I have started to learn more about this even it has been around here for quite sometimes. I am glad to reach at another highly potential project just in time.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
how do you get some coins if you don't buy them on exchanges? mine them through wallet?
Activity: 84
Well, Phore MN was on my list. I missed the train. Out of reach now. Congrats to the MN owners!
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Phore Blockchain and Reddcoin Announce Partnership With Phore Marketplace
https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-blockchain-and-reddcoin-announce-partnership-for-phore-marketplace-3167c059fd5b

For Immediate Release: Gibraltar, June 12th, 2018 — Phore Blockchain, a leading cryptocurrency and Blockchain platform, announced today a partnership with Reddcoin, a decentralized digital currency used with major social media platforms.

Phore Blockchain launched an open beta decentralized Marketplace in March 2018, supporting the Phore (PHR) digital currency. Upon full launch of the Marketplace, Phore will integrate Reddcoin (RDD), enabling both PHR and RDD to be used for eCommerce. This partnership will benefit both the Phore and Reddcoin communities by delivering a real-world use case with more flexibility, and a combined larger user base for buyers and sellers.

Activity: 140
Why did PHR price drop while?
The others went up? I wondering if someone with large amount dumped? Ha
Activity: 131
Did some research on idax, some really low mc coins have huge volume
Coins with half to quarter the size to Phore have 100-200 BTC volume
Would be great if Phore gets similar volume as well!!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Wow, we have reached 50% of the crowdfunding goal within 2 days. Good job!  Smiley

Nice to see such a level of dedication from the community. very well done. A good community is what every projects needs and its nice to see the community is acting together to achieve the tasks
Activity: 140
 I am sure you can find far more prepared team members than me. But if I can help you I am happy to do it
Pages:
Jump to: