Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 49. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
12 Btc trade vol now on Cryptopia, strong buyer support, nice steady price rises. Looks good, seems the KTK dumpers have left now and the only people left are people who want Phore.

When will the Mac wallet be ready?

I think one of the devs is testing it now, so probably quite soon
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
12 Btc trade vol now on Cryptopia, strong buyer support, nice steady price rises. Looks good, seems the KTK dumpers have left now and the only people left are people who want Phore.

When will the Mac wallet be ready?
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
so uhh...how do you get some coins if you don't buy them on exchanges? mine them through wallet? any pools? what mining program to use? ccminer?

Phore is 100% Proof-Of-Stake. You need to purchase from exchanges then set up regular staking or masternodes (10,000PHR required).
Phore is distributed 60% to Masternodes, 40% to Staking.

Staking rewards are based on the amount you hold. The more PHR you have, the more chances of obtaining a reward from each block generated.
so uhh...how do you get some coins if you don't buy them on exchanges? mine them through wallet? any pools? what mining program to use? ccminer?

You can buy them in:

coinsmarkets.com
cryptopia.co.nz

so the only way is to buy them :O?  oh right, I do see now that it says 100% PoS

Yes, you have to own some to stake them.

Cryptopia is the easiest way to buy.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PHR_BTC
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

You can buy them in:

coinsmarkets.com
cryptopia.co.nz

so the only way is to buy them :O?  oh right, I do see now that it says 100% PoS
Activity: 80

You can buy them in:

coinsmarkets.com
cryptopia.co.nz
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
The

Suggestion not found. It might be under consideration, I guess.

Just noticed

Will post again when approved.
The
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Good to see the burn is successfully finished... Now we can blast off!  Cool
Looks like a nice Coin, is there actually a guide to set up a master node. Or is there a paid master node service who does all the hosting for you?

There's a masternode channel on discord. They've been helping people get set up.
The
Looks like a nice Coin, is there actually a guide to set up a master node. Or is there a paid master node service who does all the hosting for you?

Masternode Guide is on Page 1

Recommended Hosting services are on Page 1
Activity: 238
Nick Sy is back again...  Grin

C'mon Particl, sort it out. This guy is being a huge dickhead to Phore devs/community, totally unprovoked. He's representing you!

I know it's not occurred to him yet but quite a few holders of Phore (myself included) also hold PART. Every time this idiot opens his mouth my stake in Particl gets smaller.
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
Hey guys, I just want to transfer some coins from my Phore wallet to the coinsmarkets wallet. But for a reason, I do not see the deposit back in coinsmarkets. Is there a reason for?

Did you press the "Click here to Create an Address" - link?

I would recommend to using cryptopia though...
Activity: 814

Do we already know money supply? In the ANN post is written "after swap finished". Swap is finished but money supply is still not updated.

Swap is finished and unclaimed coins are already burned.

Currently there are 11272139 PHR outstanding.

Do we already know money supply? In the ANN post is written "after swap finished". Swap is finished but money supply is still not updated.

11.2m

Activity: 73

Activity: 142
Hey guys, I just want to transfer some coins from my Phore wallet to the coinsmarkets wallet. But for a reason, I do not see the deposit back in coinsmarkets. Is there a reason for?
if you can know what a phore wallet?
usually it's pending in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 1050
How do I know my masternode is still active? I know there is a bug when it shows missing that it could actually be active, is there some time I have to wait after depositing the 10k PHR to the account before it starts staking?

Hi, here's a more prompt response to your question: you will receive a reward within 24 hours. If not check out the discord for support.

Thank you, I will try this but at the moment it might have seemed that I forgot to enable the VPS swap space. When forging, the node would get stuck so I will see if the swap space is the problem.

This is for those who might have the same problem now or in the future (it fixed mine):

If after activating your masternode, it keeps going "missing" then try to enable your swap space.

This situation could happen if you upgrade your masternode or restart your VPS, then just confirm that the swap space is enabled otherwise your masternode will run out of memory when forging a block and shut off.
Pages:
Jump to: