Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 46. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 275

i just support this project by my vote , hope our communtiy try our best vote this  .
Activity: 196
How long does it take to do a withdrawal of PHR from Cryptopia to a Windows wallet?

I initiated one and it's been more than 30 minutes, went from pending still processing.  Most other coins I've tried from Cryptopia take less than 5 minutes to show up in their wallet.

Normal?  Or just a busy day for Cryptopia?

The problem would have been Cryptopia because of the crazy day we all had with the BTC rollercoaster and Coinbase going down.

Usually when I withdraw to my wallet the transaction is started immediately and then confirmation comes in seconds later. As with any coin with a lot of masternodes it's very quick.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Truth wins inevitably.
Is this coin listed on cryptopia or any other big exchnage? if not, then what is the best way to purchase some coins?
Its on cryptopia buddy.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PHR_BTC
Has it been listed on only Cryptopia? Are there other exchanges for PHORE?
Its also on coinsmarkets.But be advised it uses extra 0 after decimal(Having 9 zeros after decimal whereas other uses only 8 zeros)
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-PHR.htm
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Is this coin listed on cryptopia or any other big exchnage? if not, then what is the best way to purchase some coins?
Just have a look at coinmarketcap, there you will always be up-to-date: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/phore/#markets
Cryptopia and Coinsmarkets right now.

In my case withdrawal from Cryptopia was also really slow, on Coinsmarkets it just needed a few seconds.
Activity: 97
Truth wins inevitably.
Its on cryptopia buddy.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PHR_BTC
Activity: 602
Activity: 119
How long does it take to do a withdrawal of PHR from Cryptopia to a Windows wallet?

I initiated one and it's been more than 30 minutes, went from pending still processing.  Most other coins I've tried from Cryptopia take less than 5 minutes to show up in their wallet.

Normal?  Or just a busy day for Cryptopia?

I moved some the other day an it only took a few minutes. But yeah, could be a busy day there I guess.

Thanks guys, it went through last night but after 2 hours.  Never had that happen before, so I was worried.  I tried another withdrawal this morning, it took around 15 minutes.  Given the situation with the BTC drop last night, I guess that delay was to be expected.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I enjoy the attention Phore receive negative or positive, it's still great publicity. Strong signs that Phore is heading in the right direction, with very little marketing efforts even executed, it really justifies that their fundamentals are speaking for itself. Just imagine when marketing efforts start to come through, we'd be getting all sorts of attention haha.
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Good afternoon, what is Phore's income on the Proof-of-stake system? and "PHP" can also be obtained through "KTK" coin swap off the purchase and Coin Swap there are other ways to get the coin?

The swap is over, you have to purchase off cryptopia or coinsmarkets now
Activity: 68

I initiated one and it's been more than 30 minutes, went from pending still processing.  Most other coins I've tried from Cryptopia take less than 5 minutes to show up in their wallet.

I moved some the other day an it only took a few minutes. But yeah, could be a busy day there I guess.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12

Most of mine had gone through in less than a few minutes. My guess is that cryptopia is flooded due to BTC insanity.
Activity: 217
Good afternoon, what is Phore's income on the Proof-of-stake system? and "PHP" can also be obtained through "KTK" coin swap off the purchase and Coin Swap there are other ways to get the coin?
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Not a huge surprise that someone who is involved in PIVX would try to discredit other coins that could be potential competition to PIVX...
Activity: 119

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Hey Dev.. Why do you steal code, without giving respect to who coded it?? You have stripped the MIT licensing form the headers files and removed the link back to the repo you cloned it from. You act like you had anything to do with the source you are using... Care to explain?? Or are you just a scam artist??
Wo... You don't have to be so arrogant mate. I wonder how many people are actually reading the copyright material. If you dont want to share your work, please make it closed source.

Lost half the respect for PIVX, when I see something like this from the lead dev.
Activity: 62
Pages:
Jump to: