Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 47. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534
s3v3nh4cks, this issue was fixed within a few hours of Fuzzbawls posting the issue 2 months ago.

And you only now posting this?!

There was no ill intent to hide anything. Said all long that we forked your code, only had good
words towards PIVX. It was an oversight and not intentional, take it how you like but that's
your concern. The COPYING file was missed, which I apologise for.

As CMC update our market cap and then you decide post!

I guess since we're also now using the latest code you have your knickers in a twist. I'm sorry buddy  Kiss

In the words of SatoshiLite... Bitcoin devs work for Litecoin they just don't know it. That's the beauty of open source.

Except in this instance you know!

Just think of Phore as your younger better looking and leaner brother  Grin

Hey Dev.. Why do you steal code, without giving respect to who coded it?? You have stripped the MIT licensing form the headers files and removed the link back to the repo you cloned it from. You act like you had anything to do with the source you are using... Care to explain?? Or are you just a scam artist??

it absolutely was intentional.. Don't start ' It was an accident ' BS.. This may be open-source, but there are still rules

And just to add, how hostile Fuzzbawls was, yet asked so nicely to another coin only recently...

Make up your own minds as to why that is  Roll Eyes

Phore...

=======

Except this coin is using older PIVX code, they too never forked the repo. Don't think that is a requirement
just the copyright in the files. Correct me if I'm wrong.

P.S. if you want to retract your accusations, I'll gladly fork directly from the PIVX repo. Which would have no
issue doing if that resolves the matter.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I really liked the phore forum https://forum.phore.io/ had an excellent learning from the phore bot in the forum. Surely will become one of the best crypto forums. The features are unlike any other simple php based forums.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
If you want more information re: Phore, it might be worth joining the discord channel. The devs are completely transparent and receptive to handling any questions  (and criticisms) with open arms.
Activity: 140
The project is excellent!
Soon the price will start to grow!
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Phore now has a forum.

https://forum.phore.io

Register Today! Proposals from governance will be featured and discussed here.
Can I vote for proposals with my staking wallet?

Voting is only available for MN holders unfortunately  Undecided
Activity: 532
Hey Devs or anyone else, how do you think Phore ranks in terms of being a great privacy coin?  One of the main things that interested me in Phore was that it’s implemented Zerocoin tech. I know that ZCoin and pivx are both supposed to be two of the top privacy coins. Even Roger Ver is an investor in Zcoin. Phore seems very comparable to those two, but differentiated in terms of the marketplace and other features. This is why I’m excited about Phore and I think many others will be as well

Currently Phore is an exact replica of PIVX.
They have much different plans from PIVX though.
They aim to be the first privacy coin with smart contract support.
They are also working towards adoption of PHR as a useful currency for various transaction sizes.
Activity: 196
Hey Devs or anyone else, how do you think Phore ranks in terms of being a great privacy coin?  One of the main things that interested me in Phore was that it’s implemented Zerocoin tech. I know that ZCoin and pivx are both supposed to be two of the top privacy coins. Even Roger Ver is an investor in Zcoin. Phore seems very comparable to those two, but differentiated in terms of the marketplace and other features. This is why I’m excited about Phore and I think many others will be as well

I think it will be very private to buy and sell on the marketplace.

Especially if the team can get Tails running with it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Phore now has a forum.

Can I vote for proposals with my staking wallet?
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
That's a very good prize for just a 30 second video ($200+).

Did you mean to write 30 minutes?

No it's really 30 seconds. I guess the point is to make a short and catchy video to introduce Phore to new people.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
Phore now has a forum.

I don't think so it is 30 minutes. Not many would be interested to watch a mini movie on a new crypto.

I've watched 30 mins + before of people talking about new coins.

30 seconds just seems a little short so I was just checking, I might try and enter.

I don't think so it is 30 minutes. Not many would be interested to watch a mini movie on a new crypto.

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
Fun little contest going on our Discord:

Video Contest!

Deadline: December 5th
End date: December 5th

3 winners will be decided based on quality of their submissions by both community and staff.

How to Participate:

1. Make a 30 second video describing all of Phore's current features including upcoming marketplace. See white paper for details.

2. Submit video in this channel.

3. Wait until winners are picked by community and staff over the week.

4. Claim your prize:
1st place - 500PHR
2nd place - 200 PHR
3rd place - 100PHR

If only 2 submissions, 1st and 2nd place will split 3rd place prize. If only 1 submission: winner will claim all prizes.

Good luck!

Discord: https://discord.gg/Aucncz5
Are people aware there's a video contest to win 500 Phore?

1st place 500
2nd place 200
3rd place 100

Look in the Discord announcement channel.

Yup and the deadline is december 5th
Are people aware there's a video contest to win 500 Phore?

1st place 500
2nd place 200
3rd place 100

Look in the Discord announcement channel.
This is such a vibrant community and that is how you defend your developers. Dev should be really encouraged with the community support. Surely a masternode to look for the future.
Indeed I have all confidence in the team.
For those who are in doubt I'd recommend joining the Discord to chat with us, you'll be well received.
This is such a vibrant community and that is how you defend your developers. Dev should be really encouraged with the community support. Surely a masternode to look for the future.
One of the very first things I was told when I enquired about Phore on Discord by a Phore team member was that it will use open source code from PivX and OpenBazaar (as well as its own code) to build a privacy/masternode coin with it's own decentralised peer to peer marketplace.

To suggest that the Phore team ever tried to hide it's origins is laughable in the extreme, if you go back through just this thread you can see PivX mentioned several times.

Pages:
Jump to: