Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 109. (Read 77755 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Pretty nice! Things are working out pretty good here Smiley
What about listing at binance? Should be possible? Also please consider bittrex as they don't charge any fees for applying there and it is a really good exchange. Way better than Cryptopia! Smiley
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
The team have added 2 more core developers in the last week!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Good move, IDAX is 10x bigger than craptopia  Smiley
IDAX should allow access to more Chinese investors. It is a step in the right direction. More exchanges soon hopefully!
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

Congrats on completing this target and I believed this was coming...IDAX never heard of this name but would spread about this PHR listing on the exchange. Hope to see a rise in the price of the exchange listing.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
As a result of this, Phore will be listed on IDAX!!!!

Official announcement : https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004499711-IDAX-Open-PHR-Charge-Transaction-Announcement

IDAX is ranked within the Top 25 exchanges according to volume on coin market cap. Has an excellent UI, a great English option and a huge user base!
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Everyone!!! The donation was reached! Thank you to the amazing community for all their generosity. We have met the goal.
Only 1112 more phore needed until the exchange fundraising is complete! 
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to our Exchange Crowdfunding effort so far. We just passed the halfway mark with over 25,000 PHR raised!

If anyone else would like to contribute, here are the addresses for gathering and tracking our progress:

The PHR donation address: PNvGNe9b8FCyt5aVnB12Z6AjaKNXvU77Ca
The BTC donation address: 1NNi5472hqAhPc8vtr3TrbQwtV66P5XWFU

You can track the contribution balance here : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/address.dws?PNvGNe9b8FCyt5aVnB12Z6AjaKNXvU77Ca.htm

https://i.imgur.com/ECJpACn.png
Yeah, thank you. it is time to bring Phore to bigger exchanges, and Exchange Crowdfunding is needed to do this.
hope that PHORE community will donate more money into the funds as contribution to bring the coin the bigger exchanges.
This is something like a win-win situation.
Activity: 149
However, Bittrex has both voting campaign and strict pre-requistes on essential stuffs of project to accept listing requests.
Fortunately, PHORE project is really a good one and can surpass those ones if PHORE decide giving it a try.
Applying to bittrex should be considered I think. There are no listing fees, the coin just has to be usefull and unique which PHR obviously is!
Go ahead and try to apply there Smiley
Moreover, the historical price chart of PHORE also shows strong signal for exponential rises in the near future, low daily trading volume, stable price fluctuations for long period of time.
Happy invest, everyone.
Activity: 134
~
New exchanges will help increase volume and bring about even more exchanges. Domino effect will ensue.
~
New exchange, such as Altex at https://altex.exchange/
How about this one, mate?
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Pressure is really starting to build for Phore.

New exchanges will help increase volume and bring about even more exchanges. Domino effect will ensue.

Synapse will absolutely melt faces and will do something unique for master nodes, it will give them a utility driven purpose. This is huge and something that hasn't been discussed much..... yet. This innovation is going to make Phore a highly sought after gem.

Very very confident about this project and excited to see what the rest of the year brings.

Applying to bittrex should be considered I think. There are no listing fees, the coin just has to be usefull and unique which PHR obviously is!

They could even start with small exchanges like liqui which have a decent volume and also apply for a voting option on both kucoin/binance and ask the community to vote and reach at least top 5 in the list.

No need for small exchanges. This coin is already an Cryptopia so from there on it should only go upwards. Bigger and bigger and bigger Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

They could even start with small exchanges like liqui which have a decent volume and also apply for a voting option on both kucoin/binance and ask the community to vote and reach at least top 5 in the list.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
so far it's my favorite project because it kept delivering its product and development from time to time(no wonder it survived this long).
and the most important thing is it bottomed in around 20.000 satoshi,even though Bitcoin crashed a few hours ago the price kept tanking in this level(even made a breakout).
which means the demand is insanely strong and many people believe it.
what will happen when it hits those exchange(Asian market) ? i could not imagine it  Wink

I think so. This is an obvious positive signal. Use more effective marketing programs to expand influence.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
so far it's my favorite project because it kept delivering its product and development from time to time(no wonder it survived this long).
and the most important thing is it bottomed in around 20.000 satoshi,even though Bitcoin crashed a few hours ago the price kept tanking in this level(even made a breakout).
which means the demand is insanely strong and many people believe it.
what will happen when it hits those exchange(Asian market) ? i could not imagine it  Wink
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Watching this thread for more information on exchange launch...I am interested in setting up masternode and will have to accumulate PHR tokens in the next few months...Hoping to see it on bittrex/binance.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
Perhaps there will be another Signature campaign. We do not have one planned though.
it would be nice, the coins with the first subscription are on the purse, there is no current for the current - although by the calculator it is necessary to stack with 100 coins once a month ... until it gets nothing ... sadness Huh
Jump to: