Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 112. (Read 77732 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 3
12,546,890 is the maximum supply of phore according to this announcement thread. where is the 13,019,299 PHR being shown on coinmarketcap since a few days ago coming from?
No this number is not the max supply but the current supply at the time the thread was created.
The current supply can be viewed in the explorer under "Outstanding" here : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/

The supply is increasing with every block because new Phore are created to reward masternode holders and stakers.
So there is a slow inflation, the inflation rate is getting slower and slower as time passes.

A breakdown of the current and future block rewards can be found on the Phore Github here (scroll down) : https://github.com/phoreproject/Phore

I hope this answers your question.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
12,546,890 is the maximum supply of phore according to this announcement thread. where is the 13,019,299 PHR being shown on coinmarketcap since a few days ago coming from?
I've seen that weird thing too, i really don't know where the other coins came from and i want to know the reason behind that.
Having a total supply of 12k coins is different than having 13k.. Thats weird. Can anybody from the team explain?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
TRADING NOW LIVE ON FUBT! Phore is now live on the http://fubt.top  exchange. Three trading options are available: BTC/PHR, ETH/PHR and FBT/PHR. They have a promotion running until May 16th that includes a PHR giveaway and NO trading fees

Thanks for update !
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
TRADING NOW LIVE ON FUBT! Phore is now live on the http://fubt.top  exchange. Three trading options are available: BTC/PHR, ETH/PHR and FBT/PHR. They have a promotion running until May 16th that includes a PHR giveaway and NO trading fees

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Phore Synapse - Masternode Enabling Smart Contracts!

What! Masternodes and smart contracts in the same coin?
Thats genuis, that's why i've never thought about dumping my bounty coins!
Also, the upcoming foundation of phore/The Marketplace and IOS wallet would make phore fly!
All the way up!
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
if you guys want to buy some phore,it would be better for you guys to buy it on Cryptobridge or other exchange except cryptopia.nz
right now it's very unstable and you might get a problem like mine.
it has been 1 week and my withdrawal has not been confirmed yet or at 'processing' stage for no reason.
i think we should increase our activity on cryptobridge or other exchanges at this moment,because it's not safe to trade our coin on cryptopia.nz
better safe than sorry man
I second this, Cryptopia sometimes has issues/delays, while CryptoBridge has been working flawlessly for me everytime, and I use it a lot to trade Alqo.
Besides it's a DEX so it's trustless, I believe people will start using DEXs more and more in the coming months. Even Binance is planning an upgrade to bo DEX based.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
if you guys want to buy some phore,it would be better for you guys to buy it on Cryptobridge or other exchange except cryptopia.nz
it has been 1 week and my withdrawal has not been confirmed yet or at 'processing' stage for no reason.
i think we should increase our activity on cryptobridge or other exchanges at this moment,because it's not safe to trade our coin on cryptopia.nz

always double check your address and confirm the withdraw by email.

I have sent and received PHR with no problems the last few weeks.

last few weeks i did not have any problem at all just like you,
but after they maintenanced their website,a few problem occurred.
for example;
i sent my coin to there and after a few hours later,it did not show up even though it had been confirmed on explorer.
another problem happened with some of my friend,lately their system were very laggy and it's very hard to make a transaction.
if you keep forcing it,sometime your balance will dissapear and won't coming back until you're sending a ticket to them.
just check their social media,
you will see many people complained about their issues and their support
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

always double check your address and confirm the withdraw by email.

I have sent and received PHR with no problems the last few weeks.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
yeah, PHORE said that there are more rounds of signature campaigns for Phore supporters. However, it will be re-opened at the right time, when new Dapps, new services, new features of the Phore project to come.
~
Maybe get some more attention with signature campaings?

Let's do it, Phore. Let's do what you think are the best for Phore project and Phore community.
Price does as price does, its an open market. We will continue to produce and develop at the rate we always have.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
I really don't understand what's going on here ..
So many good developments and still hard decreases in coin worth ..?

Only thing I can imagine is that the owner of coinsmarkets is still selling his stolen coins ..?

I must say I am very disappointed in how things (in terms of price) are developing here. The developing of the software is great though Cheesy

Price does as price does, its an open market. We will continue to produce and develop at the rate we always have.
Activity: 476
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Only thing I can imagine is that the owner of coinsmarkets is still selling his stolen coins ..?

I must say I am very disappointed in how things (in terms of price) are developing here. The developing of the software is great though Cheesy
Just hodl your coins tight! Someday PHORE will take off. For now, wait for upcoming take-off is the smartest option for smart investors.
Furthermore, as PHORE team said, they will re-open signature campaign someday in the future as one of marketing campaigns to help boosting the price of PHORE a bit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Phore Synapse - Masternode Enabling Smart Contracts!

Wow this huge! Phore is such a innovative but very undervalued coin. Keep up the good work @Phore dev team!!

This is really awesome news.
Attention Phore Masternode Holders!

To amend this, please enter the following in your debug console:

mnbudgetvote many "c5aa2d30cdf143cf781700290c7187d12f8ecb94495ec15d411dc8b6bdbeaa87" yes

Followed by:

mnbudgetvote many "342867ed586cce5a82d1610feeac3fb0550d775230dc9c8bd5b50856092e2947" no

Thank you!

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
No promises on running masternodes on a ledger but our developers are discussing the idea of cold staking and zPHR staking.

There is strong progress on additional exchanges but we cannot divulge details.

Rest assured we see the importance of this and are working on it daily.

Read Thomas Ambler's (co-CEO) interview with Fintech Times: https://thefintechtimes.com/phore-blockchain-is-a-game-changer-with-its-marketplace-launch/

May I ask you one more time about running masternodes on a Ledger, PivX announced "Ledger Wallet Masternode Colleteral Support" in their latest Newsletter a few hours ago.

Please have a closer look at it because the security increase for the Masternode owners would be huge!
Activity: 476
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Phore Masternode owners, please vote for the two May budget proposals, entering the commands below in your debug console:

~
Would you mind explaining me a bit more about those to budget votes, Phore.

Edited:
I have checked two links in your threads and found the information I need:
In short, part two focuses on the top 25 exchanges and promotional campaigns, while part 1 focuses on distributions for developments, marketting, and core team.
Activity: 73
Merit: 51
Have you thought about listing at bittrex?
There is no listing fee. The coin only has to be new and unique which this one is for sure. Go ahead and try to apply. Seems really easy for me Smiley

No listing fee at bittrex ? Are you sure ? I think Bittrex and Binance are the two biggest exchanges and their rates are most highest when it comes to the coins listing.

Yep I'm pretty sure there are no fees. Just read about it a few days ago Smiley

Edit: https://www.coindesk.com/bittrex-outlines-token-listing-criteria/

I think it may also depend on how you look at the "fees". Some exchanges may say they charge no listing fees but they may require an airdrop donation as part of promoting the listing that amounts well into six figures USD, perhaps some are even higher. Maybe you can say that's not a listing fee but it's certainly not "free". In other cases they might say there is no fee but require the coin to win a voting process to be listed, which sometimes requires each voter to pay something to cast their vote, essentially distributing what would otherwise be a listing fee to the users of the exchange who want it listed, turning the voting competitions into a sort of auction (and there are generally no refunds for coins that do not win).

We are actively communicating with multiple exchanges. We cannot disclose details due to NDAs, but we are optimistic there will be additional exchanges available in the near future.
Phore Masternode owners, please vote for the two May budget proposals, entering the commands below in your debug console:

If you wish to vote Yes to MayCoreTeam-Part1:

mnbudgetvote many "9afb27f0b62c0e154bc9c5844a517e1005b15f61df78d5b49961f90d2d4172a9" yes
-------------------------------------------------------------------
If you wish to vote No to MayCoreTeam-Part1:

mnbudgetvote many "9afb27f0b62c0e154bc9c5844a517e1005b15f61df78d5b49961f90d2d4172a9" no
If you wish to vote Yes to ExchangeListings-Pt2:

mnbudgetvote many "342867ed586cce5a82d1610feeac3fb0550d775230dc9c8bd5b50856092e2947" yes
If you wish to vote No to ExchangeListings-Pt2:

mnbudgetvote many "342867ed586cce5a82d1610feeac3fb0550d775230dc9c8bd5b50856092e2947" no

The descriptions of the two proposals can be found on the forum
https://forum.phore.io/t/may-budget-proposal-part-one/118
https://forum.phore.io/t/may-budget-proposal-part-two/119

The Phore Team recommend you vote YES to both proposals.
Jump to: