Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 113. (Read 77732 times)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534
We are actively looking to get on bigger exchanges. The listing processes for the majority of these exchanges are very tedious, however we have positioned ourselves very well to comply with their requirements.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Have you thought about listing at bittrex?
There is no listing fee. The coin only has to be new and unique which this one is for sure. Go ahead and try to apply. Seems really easy for me Smiley

No listing fee at bittrex ? Are you sure ? I think Bittrex and Binance are the two biggest exchanges and their rates are most highest when it comes to the coins listing.

Yep I'm pretty sure there are no fees. Just read about it a few days ago Smiley

Edit: https://www.coindesk.com/bittrex-outlines-token-listing-criteria/
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
There is no listing fee. The coin only has to be new and unique which this one is for sure. Go ahead and try to apply. Seems really easy for me Smiley

No listing fee at bittrex ? Are you sure ? I think Bittrex and Binance are the two biggest exchanges and their rates are most highest when it comes to the coins listing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Damn...10K collateral...  Anyways, I'm looking for some staking coins, any ideas about Phore? Experiences,etc, how much % gain can one expect with a wallet balance of say just 200 Phore?
staking reward of 2.8 coins is fine if that's Gobyte as they cost 5 times moar but that's weekly not monthly so multiply that and we have 20 times better profit for me. For 105 coins masternode 10% share people usually get 2.85 coins a week for the last 2 months. Though the start of the year was damn great with around 10 coins a week and prices above 200k sats. I'd get me moar but then the Coinsmarkets stole all me Ke$h. I hope the feds catch dem nigguzz
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Damn...10K collateral...

Anyways, I'm looking for some staking coins, any ideas about Phore? Experiences,etc, how much % gain can one expect with a wallet balance of say just 200 Phore?

Check out their Staking Calculator, with only 200 PHR I would expect a block reward once a month, if you get lucky maybe twice a month.

https://phore.io/staking-calculator.html
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Damn...10K collateral...

Anyways, I'm looking for some staking coins, any ideas about Phore? Experiences,etc, how much % gain can one expect with a wallet balance of say just 200 Phore?
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
https://posq.space
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
Hey community,

just downloaded your wallet, checking it our, decididing whether I should test Phore or not.
A quick question, if I do not want to stake zerocoin at all, how do I turn this off?

I hate privacy that shit, I believe coins which do not find a way to make it completely optional make have serious issues with regulators in the future. So, I want Phore, dont want 10% of it to be staking zerocoin.

What can I do?

Another friendly suggestion, a more stable exchange is a must have. Most of old crypto users do not even want to touch Cryptopia for a plethora of reasons. 

You don't have to use zerocoin. Privacy is optional, also can be removed completely if regulations come down hard. They didn't force people to use zerocoin or convert their balances. Team is working on exchanges, but they're very challenging these days to get on.

But I see the wallet pre set at 10% zero mint and it cannot be reduced to 0%. How is privacy optional?

My wallet has never minted zPHR automatically, I don't remember if I have used a specific setting, but I don't think so. Maybe somebody from the team could answer your question.

Never had it happen either. But even if it did, send it to yourself, and zPHR turns into PHR
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Hey community,

just downloaded your wallet, checking it our, decididing whether I should test Phore or not.
A quick question, if I do not want to stake zerocoin at all, how do I turn this off?

I hate privacy that shit, I believe coins which do not find a way to make it completely optional make have serious issues with regulators in the future. So, I want Phore, dont want 10% of it to be staking zerocoin.

What can I do?

Another friendly suggestion, a more stable exchange is a must have. Most of old crypto users do not even want to touch Cryptopia for a plethora of reasons. 

You don't have to use zerocoin. Privacy is optional, also can be removed completely if regulations come down hard. They didn't force people to use zerocoin or convert their balances. Team is working on exchanges, but they're very challenging these days to get on.

But I see the wallet pre set at 10% zero mint and it cannot be reduced to 0%. How is privacy optional?

My wallet has never minted zPHR automatically, I don't remember if I have used a specific setting, but I don't think so. Maybe somebody from the team could answer your question.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Phore Synapse - Masternode Enabling Smart Contracts!

< image snipped >
More than my expectations, Phore. Marketplace, Segwit, Synpase for Smart Contracts, all of them are good stuffs, which have been released in the last month.
Which one will be the next for PHORE community? Atomic swap, built-in wallet trading?
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Hey community,

What can I do?

Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Phore Synapse - Masternode Enabling Smart Contracts!

Activity: 173
Merit: 12
Hey community,

What can I do?

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Hey community,

What can I do?

Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I am not sure about real impacts of PHORE signature campaign on its price. Nevertheles, looking at the chart, it seems that PHORE price has risen considerably in the last few weeks (particularly in the last two weeks), which maybe a good indicator of PHORE signature campaign effects.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/phore/
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
I would like to thank the dev for being honest, he was running the greatest signature compaign i've ever seen or joined Cheesy
Grabbed a good amount of precious Phore!
Phore is really Fort Wink
Best wishes to the team members, the advisors and everyother member here!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
More promising things to come for PHORE community:
- Cross-chain Atomic swap
- Lightning Network
- Payment channels (allow micropayments).
Did you know? We're on Investing.com! Advanced Chart included. https://uk.investing.com/crypto/phore/phr-btc-chart
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Phore now has a real world working platform that will help to connect the world and reduce friction in global commerce. A worldwide marketplace with no central governing authority and most importantly NO FEES.I think it has very important features.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
*Reminder*

Never give anyone access to your coins, wallet, or server when trying to set up your masternode!

Please be weary of this when asking around the community for help.

If you'd like one-on-one help, you can use setupmasternodes.com's services as a SECOND OPTION. Ask around the community first.
Jump to: