Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 110. (Read 77732 times)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534
We are looking to recruit Chinese Community Moderations / Admins.

We also need help with a Chinese Translation of our Website, as well as assistance setting up QQ and Wechat groups.

Please Inbox me if you feel you are suitable for these positions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Perhaps there will be another Signature campaign. We do not have one planned though.
After current massive massacre ended, I think it will be right time to start new campaign because the whole market will exponentially up.
Hope to see your decision and plans on potential campaigns.

I don't think the market is at it's bottom yet. Still some sell of to happen
Perhaps there will be another Signature campaign. We do not have one planned though.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to our Exchange Crowdfunding effort so far. We just passed the halfway mark with over 25,000 PHR raised!

If anyone else would like to contribute, here are the addresses for gathering and tracking our progress:

The PHR donation address: PNvGNe9b8FCyt5aVnB12Z6AjaKNXvU77Ca
The BTC donation address: 1NNi5472hqAhPc8vtr3TrbQwtV66P5XWFU

You can track the contribution balance here : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/address.dws?PNvGNe9b8FCyt5aVnB12Z6AjaKNXvU77Ca.htm

Activity: 73
Merit: 51
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to our Exchange Crowdfunding effort so far. We just passed the halfway mark with over 25,000 PHR raised!

If anyone else would like to contribute, here are the addresses for gathering and tracking our progress:

You can track the contribution balance here : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/address.dws?PNvGNe9b8FCyt5aVnB12Z6AjaKNXvU77Ca.htm

Moonshot
Phore CTO
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I was late to update the wallet as I didn't keep up to date on phore news unfortunately. I had a staking wallet running 24/7 on an old computer with just over 600 phore. After updating the wallet  I now have exactly half of what I previously had, even though there shows no history of transactions or such. :/

Any idea?
Yeah, got your problems.
If you did not update your wallet, all your staking rewards you got after that point would be dissapeared when you update your wallet later and stay on the right chain.
Those staking rewards gone away because you got them in the wrong chain.
Based on what you said, you are fortunately lost half of those rewards. I guess it is due to you got half of them before the time of mandatory wallet upgrade, half of them dissapeared because you got them after that point.
I was late to update the wallet as I didn't keep up to date on phore news unfortunately. I had a staking wallet running 24/7 on an old computer with just over 600 phore. After updating the wallet  I now have exactly half of what I previously had, even though there shows no history of transactions or such. :/

Any idea?

If you have updated your wallet now to the latest version, the next step would be to resync the blockchain, such as with Wallet Repair using the Delete Local Blockchain Folders option. That will take maybe 30-60 minutes to catch up to the latest block, and should bring back your accurate wallet balance on the correct Phore blockchain, along with the transaction history for your addresses.

If that still does not solve it, you can stop by our Discord for support and someone on our team or in the community there can look into it further. If you can provide your public keys that originally had the ~600 Phore or a transaction ID of when it was originally sent to your wallet, we can track down what happened on the block explorer (and you can as well).

We also have a wallet troubleshooting FAQ here for anyone who needs it: https://forum.phore.io/t/phore-wallet-troubleshooting-frequently-asked-questions-faq/106

Moonshot
Phore CTO
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I was late to update the wallet as I didn't keep up to date on phore news unfortunately. I had a staking wallet running 24/7 on an old computer with just over 600 phore. After updating the wallet  I now have exactly half of what I previously had, even though there shows no history of transactions or such. :/

Any idea?
If anyone in the Phore community wants to set up their wallet to donate some or all of your staking and masternode rewards to the Exchange Crowdfunding address, this can be completely automated in your Phore wallet with MultiSend!

Settings -> MultiSend

Put in the information, click Add, then click Activate, and you're done.

Thanks to everyone who has donated so far, we have already raised over 20,000 Phore!

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
I'm going to be donating $1000 USD myself in the next 48 hours.  Tell your friends to help out too.

Very nice Toby! We all will benefit a lot from the new exchange, I have already donated too. Thanks to the one big spender!
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
I'm going to be donating $1000 USD myself in the next 48 hours.  Tell your friends to help out too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Come on guys we can easily reach this limit, it will help us investors and the whole project if there is more volume and more people got attracted.

Right now 18300 PHR are already reached in less than 24 hours!

Especially Masternode owners and stakers should donate a few days/weeks of their passive income.

We want to see PHR on it's ATH again  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
I will talk to the SetupMasternodes Team and find out how we can help you guys out.

ATTENTION PHORE COMMUNITY!!!!!!

We've been offered an opportunity to list a PHR/BTC trading pair on a primarily Asian focused exchange which has over $100 million daily trading volume and is ranked in the top 25 on Coinmarketcap.

We've been offered an opportunity to list a PHR/BTC trading pair on a primarily Asian focused exchange which has over $100 million daily trading volume and is ranked in the top 25 on Coinmarketcap.

However...

As you all know we had no ICO and no Premine, and Phore to date has been entirely self funded through block rewards and the core team's donations. The listing fees + Phore for promotions they require for this exchange are extremely high, and if we move forward with this, the funds we have allocated for exchange listings to date and additional development fund reserves we have available will not be enough on their own. Phore development, marketing, and operations will remain fully funded so that we can achieve our roadmap and vision. We would require some help from the Phore community to raise funds to cover the additional listing costs.

We have discussed at length how important additional larger exchange listings are to the Phore community. We are estimating that we would need to raise 50,000 additional Phore based on recent market prices to move forward with this exchange. If we had 1,000 people in the Phore community who were willing to contribute, we would need an average contribution of about 50 PHR per person to make this happen. Many of the Phore core team members have already committed to making personal contributions to this fund.  We would like to get the Phore community's feedback on whether or not to pursue this offer, and your willingness to contribute to the listing cost.

To start off the discussion, the pros and cons we've identified of this listing opportunity are as follows:
Pros:
- Boosting accessibility of Phore by making it available on an additional, top 25 ranked exchange.
- Boost the overall liquidity of Phore, making it easiser for larger sales and purchases to be made without causing a large swing in prices.
- Boost the transaction volume of Phore, raising our visibility in volume rankings and our attractiveness to other larger exchanges.
- Gaining significant exposure to the Chinese / Asian market (which makes up a huge % of crypto investors worldwide), expanding our global presence and opening up future opportunities for Asian countries to develop solutions built on the Phore ecosystem.
Cons:
- Opportunity cost--choosing to raise these funds and spend them on this listing may mean that in the short term we will need some time to regenerate our reserves from block rewards before we can pay for another high cost exchange listing. We expect we will still be able to add listings at smaller and less expensive exchanges, but many of the largest exchanges have similarly high listing costs.

After having various discussions on our social channels, the consensus was to pursue this listing!

You can track the donations here : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/address.dws?PNvGNe9b8FCyt5aVnB12Z6AjaKNXvU77Ca.htm

Thank you!

Once again, the project continues to move forward. Please help out. This will allow for the next revolution.

However...

As you all know we had no ICO and no Premine, and Phore to date has been entirely self funded through block rewards and the core team's donations. The listing fees + Phore for promotions they require for this exchange are extremely high, and if we move forward with this, the funds we have allocated for exchange listings to date and additional development fund reserves we have available will not be enough on their own. Phore development, marketing, and operations will remain fully funded so that we can achieve our roadmap and vision. We would require some help from the Phore community to raise funds to cover the additional listing costs.

We have discussed at length how important additional larger exchange listings are to the Phore community. We are estimating that we would need to raise 50,000 additional Phore based on recent market prices to move forward with this exchange. If we had 1,000 people in the Phore community who were willing to contribute, we would need an average contribution of about 50 PHR per person to make this happen. Many of the Phore core team members have already committed to making personal contributions to this fund.  We would like to get the Phore community's feedback on whether or not to pursue this offer, and your willingness to contribute to the listing cost.

To start off the discussion, the pros and cons we've identified of this listing opportunity are as follows:
Pros:
- Boosting accessibility of Phore by making it available on an additional, top 25 ranked exchange.
- Boost the overall liquidity of Phore, making it easiser for larger sales and purchases to be made without causing a large swing in prices.
- Boost the transaction volume of Phore, raising our visibility in volume rankings and our attractiveness to other larger exchanges.
- Gaining significant exposure to the Chinese / Asian market (which makes up a huge % of crypto investors worldwide), expanding our global presence and opening up future opportunities for Asian countries to develop solutions built on the Phore ecosystem.
Cons:
- Opportunity cost--choosing to raise these funds and spend them on this listing may mean that in the short term we will need some time to regenerate our reserves from block rewards before we can pay for another high cost exchange listing. We expect we will still be able to add listings at smaller and less expensive exchanges, but many of the largest exchanges have similarly high listing costs.

After having various discussions on our social channels, the consensus was to pursue this listing!

You can track the donations here : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/address.dws?PNvGNe9b8FCyt5aVnB12Z6AjaKNXvU77Ca.htm

Thank you!
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Q4 Roadmap

CryptoTex Incubated by Phore Labs

Phore Blockchain is pleased to announce that we have made headway into our Q4 roadmap for Phore Labs with the incubation of @crypto_tex who produces QR code wallet cards for cryptocurrencies. They are available for sale in the Phore Marketplace and http://www.cryptotex.net

Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
SetupMasternodes team enabled support for PHR, and we have spoken about the PHR Dev Team's Active Engagement with their community.

Published here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37303157

We are excited to see PHR doing good for the community thus far. Keep it up, and let our team know if you need any support on our end.

How's everyone else doing with their Masternodes?

Happy to see PHR on the right track and their dev team is awesome!
BTW, as many of you know the team works from discord. If you ever need immediate answers, please feel free to stop in and ask.
Today the main discussions were about:

1) Exchanges:  There was a long talk today about exchanges. The team is spending several hours a day, every day, in discussions and filling out the requirements for many mid- and high-end exchanges.

2) Promotion: We're working all angles here. If you have thoughts, please feel free to get in touch with myself or any of the team members.

More news again today! Phore CEO filming something for mass distribution.
https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto/status/998984487353626624
I am patiently waiting for more details about the mass distribution from Phore team, too.
Thanks for the news, TobyTheCat.
Let's keep your constructive works to build up Phore community.

Here you go: https://www.the-blocks.com/shortlist-2018/

Surprising how far this project has come in less than a year from the swap from KTK to PHR.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
More news again today! Phore CEO filming something for mass distribution.
https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto/status/998984487353626624
I am patiently waiting for more details about the mass distribution from Phore team, too.
Thanks for the news, TobyTheCat.
Let's keep your constructive works to build up Phore community.
Jump to: