Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 114. (Read 77732 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 3
Check out the new  Phore Blockchain Comparison Chart. See what makes $PHR different and why it is one of the best projects out there.

in the post I saw many high-ranking members are support this project  , I think this chart can prove that this is the result after rational analysis.

Yeah this is the kind of chart that will help Phore gain more awareness and reach the level of it's competitors.
If we pick the lowest market cap one here (Particl), then we're already talking about a 6 fold increase for Phore
So there's a bright future ahead for Phore which makes it a solid pick, hence the experienced members here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Check out the new  Phore Blockchain Comparison Chart. See what makes $PHR different and why it is one of the best projects out there.

in the post I saw many high-ranking members are support this project  , I think this chart can prove that this is the result after rational analysis.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
PHORE market will simplify and facilitate our life! Phore is a great and powerful coin that is good in long term investment!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Check out the new  Phore Blockchain Comparison Chart. See what makes $PHR different and why it is one of the best projects out there.

The experiments are good and have different comparisons quite far away and $PHR is among the great cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Check out the new  Phore Blockchain Comparison Chart. See what makes $PHR different and why it is one of the best projects out there.

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
Segwit is LIVE on Testnet!

Phore will be THE FIRST Pure Proof of Stake coin with Masternodes to implement this!

SUPER!!!

If the total active PHORE masternodes won't increase significant in the near future, PHORE MN investors will get their money back after 30 months (might be a bit faster or lower).
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PHR/
Personally, this is long waiting time to get capital investment back. 30 months mean more than 2 years and a half.
That's only true if the price of Phore remains the same.
And Phore has a ton of upward potential.

At the beginning of the year, one MN gave 90 dollars a day.
I'm sure that the price will increase soon and we will all get a great income !!!
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
If the total active PHORE masternodes won't increase significant in the near future, PHORE MN investors will get their money back after 30 months (might be a bit faster or lower).
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PHR/
Personally, this is long waiting time to get capital investment back. 30 months mean more than 2 years and a half.
That's only true if the price of Phore remains the same.
And Phore has a ton of upward potential.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Congratulations to PHORE twitter contest winners!
How about the progress of PHORE Segwit, Phore? Please let me know if you have promising news on the current Segwit.

Segwit transactions has been successfully sent on Testnet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Dammit I have lost the contest! I remember Gobyte gave me 20 coins for retweeet. That made me interested in their wavey market with 20k sat up and down. Made me 167 coins till December Cool. And I have a share in a MN. That was cool. At least there were no bots that run 240 coins at once yet
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
hi, im trying to build a masternode following the official guide but while im typing

sudo ./configure

i get error

checking for QT5... no
checking for QT4... no
configure: WARNING: Qt dependencies not found; phore-qt frontend will not be built
checking whether to build Phore Core GUI... no (Qt5)

everything else is yes and because of that i cant use "sudo make" command which gives me error "make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop."

how can i fix this

Join their Discord, they have an extra channel for Masternodes problems there and will help you in no time.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
hi, im trying to build a masternode following the official guide but while im typing

sudo ./configure

i get error

checking for QT5... no
checking for QT4... no
configure: WARNING: Qt dependencies not found; phore-qt frontend will not be built
checking whether to build Phore Core GUI... no (Qt5)

everything else is yes and because of that i cant use "sudo make" command which gives me error "make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop."

how can i fix this
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
The Results of the Twitter Giveaway:

Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Segwit is LIVE on Testnet!

Phore will be THE FIRST Pure Proof of Stake coin with Masternodes to implement this!

AWESOME.

You guys said it would happen, like everything before it, it happened and is happening much earlier than anticipated.
Extremely bullish on Phore, BIG things will happen this year if you continue to operate at this pace.

Lots of coins died and were abandoned during this bear market, Phore continued to make progess, never once doubting the mission and again showed they are a serious project that will settle for nothing less than real world adoption.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Phore is not displayed correctly on mnrank.com.
Maybe you want to talk to the guys in charge? Seems they have problems with MN monitoring. Coins per day is totally messed up and so the ROI ..
Jump to: