Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 23. (Read 77869 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Read the Phore Blockchain teams Q&A with PanamaTJ below:

https://medium.com/@Panama_TJ/q-a-with-phore-core-8c9998614286

'The Synapse architecture could potentially scale to at least 1,000 times as much capacity as our current blockchain, which is already able to handle many times as many transactions as many other Blockchains'

https://i.imgur.com/A6Rs3rN.png

The article is great, people soon appreciate it, big players appreciate it. Pohore will be the most powerful currency
wkr
Activity: 84
it would be nice to see the phore on the larger kucoin, you wrote to kucoin to consider the coin in your trade? cooperation with ethereum is a very good move, it shows very well about the project
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Think once Synapse is live or shortly after that, new exchanges will be available to trade on.

Seems the team are 100% on development right now and after Synapse will have more time dedicated to marketing and securing new exchanges.
It can be true but as I know usually market team don't work together with developers.  Wink Sorry, I'm not a team member. I'm an enthusiast and crypto is interested for me as an innovational way in the economy. That's why I think that the team may be interested in the high price also
Activity: 2
Think once Synapse is live or shortly after that, new exchanges will be available to trade on.

Seems the team are 100% on development right now and after Synapse will have more time dedicated to marketing and securing new exchanges.
wkr
Activity: 84
Ethereum have now officially contributed directly to development of Phore Synapse with ETH2.0 devs having a PR merged!

You can see this here : https://github.com/phoreproject/bls/pull/11

great news, I also buy coins regularly, great phore time will come soon
Activity: 31

Phore Masternode Owners!

Time to vote for the AUGUST BUDGET PROPOSALS. The deadline to vote is AUG 11th. Get your votes in today, and use the easy "Proposals" tab in your Phore wallets.

Thank you for reminding. Only masternode owners can vote?

What happens if I do not vote for any option?
Activity: 42

hi,
i was just checking the threads..

first of all, MN coins has cost me alot of cash, so no more MN for me ...

my advice to you guys is , pls change the name

noone will buy a whore ... i mean phore ( almost same announcements Wink  ) phone

my 2 cents

To run masternode you need to have 10,000 coins in your account

Now the cost of coins is low $ 0.132086 USD

To start masternode you need to invest 1320 USD
Activity: 33

Your every development is very important. No need to rush to run synapse, because if users encounter errors this will negatively affect the status of the project

I agree with you. Better to postpone the launch date than to show the lack of professionalism of your development team

This is a sign of team professionalism. They are not afraid to make mistakes, but they are ready to correct mistakes. I think that by the end of the year we will see the finished version of the marketplace

The team postponed the launch of the marketplace several times and now we can observe a perfectly functioning marketplace

He will hope that in the near future the developers will add the ability to buy bitcoin in the marketplace.

This can attract many new users.

I wonder what the daily trading volume of Bitcoin will be after adding such a function.

Traders must be interested in a safe exchange

I don’t think that the daily trading volume will be too high, since there are too few users and even fewer traders in the marketplace
Activity: 28

Does Amazon take 15% of the total amount of goods sold?

This is a huge commission, and entrepreneurs will obviously choose a cheaper platform for selling their goods.

Due to their popularity, users still choose the Amazon platform to sell their products.

PHORE team should spend a lot of time marketing their project

PHORE will not be able to compete in marketing with Amazon at the moment due to different marketing budgets.

PHORE must develop synapse and gradually become more popular

Phore Masternode Owners!

Time to vote for the AUGUST BUDGET PROPOSALS. The deadline to vote is AUG 11th. Get your votes in today, and use the easy "Proposals" tab in your Phore wallets.

Please specify what kind of updates we are voting for?

Where can I read more about the proposed PHORE BLOCKCHAIN updates?
Activity: 55

Amazon is currently the most serious competitor for the Phore marketplace.

Nevertheless, Phore marketplace has a development potential among new entrepreneurs.

I think all Amazon users are looking for a new platform to sell their goods because paying 15% commission for each product is very expensive
Activity: 93

The Phore Decentralized Marketplace offers significant advantages over centralized platforms

...including the protection of your privacy: https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/the-advantage-of-ecommerce-and-decentralization-f046eb6c033c

Phore Marketplace makes life easier for entrepreneurs.

Now, in order to sell products, it’s enough elemental typing skills and take a couple of photos

You're right. Trading at the Phore Marketplace is very convenient.

Now, I consider the lack of mobile apps to be the main inconvenience, since 40% of products on the market are sold via smartphones
Activity: 30

There is good news, friends! The PHORE coin has been added to the InstaSwap cryptocurrency exchange.

It is a reliable exchange with European registration

This is really great! Did someone trade on InstaSwap earlier? According to rumors, this is a good exchange with a daily trading volume of about 20 bitcoins.

The exchange has received a lot of updates this year and is striving to become the best secure exchange.

InstaSwap - may enter the TOP 50 CMC exchanges in the coming year

I also think to switch to a new exchange and maybe try to trade on InstaSwap

Moreover, it is not necessary to confirm KYC on this exchange

Does InstaSwap have an official license to operate in Europe and the USA?

I would also like to find a new and safe exchange for trading PHORE coins.
Activity: 28

Does Amazon take 15% of the total amount of goods sold?

This is a huge commission, and entrepreneurs will obviously choose a cheaper platform for selling their goods.

Due to their popularity, users still choose the Amazon platform to sell their products.

PHORE team should spend a lot of time marketing their project
Activity: 8

The Phore Decentralized Marketplace offers significant advantages over centralized platforms

...including the protection of your privacy: https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/the-advantage-of-ecommerce-and-decentralization-f046eb6c033c

Phore marketplace enables sellers anywhere in the world to sell their goods without paying commission fees for placing or selling Cool

This is one of the main advantages - Phore marketplace.

Users placing goods in the Phore marketplace without the risk of losing their money for placing goods. What does the Phore team earn?
Activity: 29

Your every development is very important. No need to rush to run synapse, because if users encounter errors this will negatively affect the status of the project

I agree with you. Better to postpone the launch date than to show the lack of professionalism of your development team

This is a sign of team professionalism. They are not afraid to make mistakes, but they are ready to correct mistakes. I think that by the end of the year we will see the finished version of the marketplace

The team postponed the launch of the marketplace several times and now we can observe a perfectly functioning marketplace

He will hope that in the near future the developers will add the ability to buy bitcoin in the marketplace.

I wonder what the daily trading volume of Bitcoin will be after adding such a function.

Traders must be interested in a safe exchange
Activity: 3

Amazon is currently the most serious competitor for the Phore marketplace.

Nevertheless, Phore marketplace has a development potential among new entrepreneurs.

Despite the emergence of an international platform without a commission - the Phore marketplace, Amazon will remain the leader for many years, as they are now insanely popular.
Activity: 37

Many entrepreneurs are thinking of building their websites, but it's easier to use platforms like Amazon.
Moreover, in Phore marketplace you don't even need to register
Activity: 9
Ebay and Amazon have trouble working in some countries.

Phore marketplace has no boundaries. You can buy and sell goods around the world without restrictions.

Pages:
Jump to: