Pages:
Author

Topic: Piece of Shit Bitcoiners et al. Hall of Fame - page 4. (Read 15813 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Come-from-Beyond (who is in Belarus) make a similar line of argument to me.

It seems to me that those who grew up in these (former?) Communist states developed a culture of theft, because that was the only way to game the totalitarian system. We all know that Communism is a philosophy of stealing from each other.

Have you said here that I'm a thief? http://web.archive.org/web/20160404110355/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1414944.msg14417575
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1045
Well thanks for admitting you have no shred of an argument remaining, as you are now resorting to complete nonsense.

Now we've determined that another likely reason for your inability to comprehend the trouble you are in, is because you simply lack sufficient IQ (or are so disingenuous and deluded into thinking people are stupid enough to not understand you just stated nonsense).

33% ever of 84mn = 27.7mn
33% ever of 21mn = 6.93mn

Neither of these are even possible 26 months later (because the coin supply is still less than 33% of 21mn - currently at 6.3mn).

And you continue pretending I don't make sense?

Seriously...?

Can you continue pretending you didn't read (or comprehend) my rebuttal to that.

Ask someone with sufficient IQ to translate this for you:

But that is not even needed. You are totally disingenuous. The masternode scheme pays out the new coins proportional to the holdings percentage of the coin supply at inception. Duh!

Icebreaker's argument was:

Dash's fiasco of a ninja-launch, featuring an "accidental" 33% of all coins ever going to the dev and a handful of insiders more or less right away, is the functional equivalent of a premine.

Your attempt to patch it up is pathetic at best.

Instamine + compounding Masternode payments + control of Dash budget = 33% of all Dash ever

Perhaps my estimate is too low.  Did you get a higher number?   Huh

Yes... 133% ever Grin

Stick to bikini girls...
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Well thanks for admitting you have no shred of an argument remaining, as you are now resorting to complete nonsense.

Now we've determined that another likely reason for your inability to comprehend the trouble you are in, is because you simply lack sufficient IQ (or are so disingenuous and deluded into thinking people are stupid enough to not understand you just stated nonsense).

Neither of these are even possible 26 months later (because the coin supply is still less than 33% of 21mn - currently at 6.3mn).

Seriously...?

Can you continue pretending you didn't read (or comprehend) my rebuttal to that.

But that is not even needed. You are totally disingenuous. The masternode scheme pays out the new coins proportional to the holdings percentage of the coin supply at inception. Duh!

Dash's fiasco of a ninja-launch, featuring an "accidental" 33% of all coins ever going to the dev and a handful of insiders more or less right away, is the functional equivalent of a premine.

Instamine + compounding Masternode payments + control of Dash budget = 33% of all Dash ever

Perhaps my estimate is too low.  Did you get a higher number?   Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 257

Seriously...?

It is hilarious that still don't understand the elementary school math of my rebuttal.

you simply lack sufficient IQ (or are so disingenuous and deluded into thinking people are stupid enough to not understand you just stated nonsense).

It's noteable that the quantity of insults and abusive rhetoric in your posts is in inverse proportion to the integrity of your arguments.

You claim truth is not integrity.

Goodbye asshats.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

you simply lack sufficient IQ (or are so disingenuous and deluded into thinking people are stupid enough to not understand you just stated nonsense).

It's noteable that the quantity of insults and abusive rhetoric in your posts is in inverse proportion to the integrity of your arguments.

The elephant in the room here is the market because that's who your real truck is with - not Evan. Yet you won't admit it because it's far easier to try to trash an individual with insinuations and aspersions than it is to challenge the investment priorities of thousands of legitimate participants spending their own money.

When Dash was launched it was worth nothing. The market is what gave it value. You can have your say there just like everyone else but if it goes against you and you resort to endless add hominems and publicly trashing a known individual by attempting to paint a miss-fired cyrpto launch as "theft" or "scam" then don't be surprised if it backfires on you like it already has.
legendary

Seriously...?

Unfortunately the person who wrote that doesn't have the knowledge to understand. Let me explain.

I'd prefer to have no securities regulation law.  In order to not end up with such laws, then we must be able to police our own community. If we can't do that, the public will demand laws.

Laws exist because of a power vacuum. That means that the collective is powerless to stop the hurtful activity, thus someone must step into the vacuum and take control. Thus voila! Government. Laws.

We do it to ourselves because we have criminal mindsets amongst us who prefer to hurt others to get what they want, than to help others to get what they want.

Seriously...?

Ask someone with sufficient IQ to translate this elementary school math for you:

legendary

Seriously...?

Out of ~20mn coins, a "33% ever" is around 6.6mn coins.

He shrank the planned coin supply once already.

You are not helping the "Icebreaker #REKT" case. The argument is even worse with a larger coin supply. Basic maths man: 33% of 84mn (original spec) means Evan should have at least 27.72 million darkcoins to have instamined 33% ever.

legendary

You are not helping the "Icebreaker #REKT" case. The argument is even worse with a larger coin supply. Basic maths man: 33% of 84mn (original spec) means Evan should have at least 27.72 million darkcoins to have instamined 33% ever.

Both #REKT.

Come on dufus. Get the fuck off my lawn. I am tired of playing with your dumb, redundant asshat.
legendary
We feel we sufficiently proved the scam

Not sure if serious Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The list is certainly not all
As I warned you, the countries will be pushed towards cooperating against financial crime:

http://www.theguardian.com/news/2016/apr/03/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-panama-papers

The globalists are destroying the nation-states on purpose and inciting the masses to clamor for a global discipline on malfeasance. I've known for a long time this would be coming. One thing you will learn about me by observing me over time is my ability to predict the future. For example was my 2011 prediction that the nations would not exit the EU and instead would double-down for more sloppy seconds.

For a person with such a breadth of understanding regarding global expansion of totalitarianism, why would you insist on others publicly disclosing stuff like their cryptoholdings, when, tomorrow for example, crypto could be illegal and all such posts might be admissions of possession and thus grounds for confiscation? Roll Eyes

Cripes man, did this point completely fly over your head that you are the one who is demanding that everyone disclose everything so we can count and prove all the victims.

If I say "I had 100 bitcoins and you stole them from me" then I'm not admitting possession in real time. I *had* them. I don't *currently* have them thus such information would not be incriminating in a future where cryptocurrency becomes illegal. You cannot break the law with retro-active effect in any serious constitutional state. The law must first exist so that you can the break it. So if I say, right now, you stole my BTCs, and a law comes in effect next year saying I'm not allowed to have BTCs, I've not broken any laws.

Now you are arguing the Statute-of-Limitations can turn an unquantified but generally exposed "rip off" into a legal activity and thus there was never anybody ripped off.

Holy shit. You just verified for everyone the way your twisted criminal mind rationalizes Evan's what I allege is to be illegal activity.

Note it is 10 years in the USA from the last act for financial crimes, so Evan won't be safe from criminal proceedings until 2026 at the earliest.

I am arguing it should be sufficient to just declare Evan a sleazy scammer who rips off people by designing a scam to control the float and manipulate the price and volume, as well printing press coins out of thin air masternode scheme, handing them to insiders, and dumping them on the market.

Ok, so you are not OK with proving the scam so you just want to declare people "sleazy scammers".

We feel we sufficiently proved the scam to argue for him being on a list of who this community thinks scammed and ripped off some of us in the community.

Everyone's innocent until proven guilty, you know...

Not in terms of public opinion. You seem to realize that, which is why you are desperately trying to obscure the truth here.

And, if you call people scammers when they haven't actually scammed people, that's a criminal offense in itself.

Let's take it to court and subpoena all the records so you can have your proof of the scam and a conviction in a court-of-law (civil or criminal or both) of the scammer. I will counter-sue for damages and seek an injunction to escrow/lockup DRK masternode developer funds to cover costs of losing the case. If those collapse in value due to the court case, will seek an injunction to seize for escrow against Evan and accomplice's real assets. Based on the manipulative nature of what has transpired, I would expect Evan and accomplices to try to hide and dispose of real assets and would argue that to the court.
legendary

Out of ~20mn coins, a "33% ever" is around 6.6mn coins. And DASH has only 6.3mn, after 26 months running (and inflating)... yet somehow Evan instamined more than the entire current monetary supply.

Stick to posting "bikini girl incidents" because in terms of facts you aren't very good.

Icebreaker #REKT.
legendary
That is what someone with no ethics says. Ethics are quite objective. But I don't have time to go off on that tangent with you which you can begin by unconflating morality and ethics.

There is something objective, and I can expand on this if you want to learn about it (it extends to re-writing game theory to account for un-factored costs that have gone unnoticed for decades) but it's on a layer that is untouched by 99.9999% of the population. So, for the intended discussion, and since for the public at large ethics are "shoulds", I will just quote your link:

=>

Although the terms “morality” and “ethics” are sometimes used synonymously, it is useful to adopt the following distinction:

Morality is descriptive, it is concerned with social norms and people’s moral intuitions. Ethics on the other hand is normative; it doesn’t describe how people act, but how they should act (this still requires a clarification for the word “should”!).

legendary
As I warned you, the countries will be pushed towards cooperating against financial crime:

http://www.theguardian.com/news/2016/apr/03/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-panama-papers

The globalists are destroying the nation-states on purpose and inciting the masses to clamor for a global discipline on malfeasance. I've known for a long time this would be coming. One thing you will learn about me by observing me over time is my ability to predict the future. For example was my 2011 prediction that the nations would not exit the EU and instead would double-down for more sloppy seconds.

For a person with such a breadth of understanding regarding global expansion of totalitarianism, why would you insist on others publicly disclosing stuff like their cryptoholdings, when, tomorrow for example, crypto could be illegal and all such posts might be admissions of possession and thus grounds for confiscation? Roll Eyes

Cripes man, did this point completely fly over your head that you are the one who is demanding that everyone disclose everything so we can count and prove all the victims.

If I say "I had 100 bitcoins and you stole them from me" then I'm not admitting possession in real time. I *had* them. I don't *currently* have them thus such information would not be incriminating in a future where cryptocurrency becomes illegal. You cannot break the law with retro-active effect in any serious constitutional state. The law must first exist so that you can the break it. So if I say, right now, you stole my BTCs, and a law comes in effect next year saying I'm not allowed to have BTCs, I've not broken any laws.

For someone who has an attorney as a father, these are pretty elemental.

I am arguing it should be sufficient to just declare Evan a sleazy scammer who rips off people by designing a scam to control the float and manipulate the price and volume, as well printing press coins out of thin air masternode scheme, handing them to insiders, and dumping them on the market.

Ok, so you are not OK with proving the scam so you just want to declare people "sleazy scammers".

That's OK, as far as I'm concerned. You can make a list of "Sleazy scammers" and put Evan in there, along with anyone else you like - or more precisely anyone else you *don't* like. After all it'll be your thread, your criteria, etc etc. But you are here arguing to put Evan on a list of people where actual scams have taken place. You can't do that. What you can do, to approximate this and be somewhat legitimate in your claims, is to make a "potential scam" list and add Dash in there, if you so like, and also add Evan as a "potential scammer".

Everyone's innocent until proven guilty, you know... And, if you call people scammers when they haven't actually scammed people, that's a criminal offense in itself. But I don't really care about the various laws like these as we are literally in the cryptojungle where anything flies.... How many coins, claiming anonymity, came post May 2014 and said "ohhh Evan is a scammer, DRK is a scam and we'll do it better and non-scammy"? What happened in virtually every single case? All the investors got scammed and/or lost their money by those who claimed that they weren't scammers like Evan. XCurrency was the first... reached something like 15mn usd if I remember correctly... then came a whole list of "anonymous" coins that all resulted in catastrophic (for the investors) dumps. And all these happened while claiming DRK and Evan are scams. So the people who promoted this narrative about DRK and Evan actually became enablers to the biggest scams in cryptospace.

Could I ask that you please don't waste my entire day on this redundant shit.

Do you even have any cryptocurrency?

Yes Bitcoin.

Ethics are highly subjective.

That is what someone with no ethics says. Ethics are quite objective. But I don't have time to go off on that tangent with you which you can begin by unconflating morality and ethics. For example, pursuing zero-sum games (where you must take from others in order to gain) is objectively unethical when a non-zero-sum alternative(s) exist. This is why Communism is objectively unethical.
You've documented lots of things around these forums. The reality is, far from being an technical "authority" on cryptos

Dude I've been schooling Gmaxwell and for example TierNolan among many others. Get a grip on reality.

Evan replied in my thread and did not refute my assertion of the egregious math error.

Please don't waste my time again. Please. I don't have time to respond to all your slobbering.
Pages:
Jump to: