Pages:
Author

Topic: Piece of Shit Bitcoiners et al. Hall of Fame - page 6. (Read 15813 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 257
A lot is said about distribtion fairness of certain coins.
Do you want fairness? Give 7 billion people 1 coin each and check the distribution after few hours/days. Come back with your findings.

We all should know that wealth is power law distributed because most people spend rather than save[1].

However, there is competition within the 1 - 5% that control most of the wealth. So this is not valid rationalization for instamining to prevent the other 70 - 350 million savers from competing with you to obtain a fair distribution.

I warned you guys you will lose in a debate with me. My father is an very prolific attorney. I inherited the skill of debate. I don't typically start a debate (especially so forcefully as I have done here) unless I am sure I can win it.

[1] A. Dragulescu and V. Yakovenko. Exponential and power-law probability distributions of wealth and income in the United Kingdom and the United States
Activity: 615
Merit: 501
The "logic" (rationalization) of criminal is that everyone is a criminal so his actions are no worse than anyone else's. It is this warped mindset that is apparently held by 2.5% of the population.

I totally agree. See smooth, some prominent monero supporters and your history posts.
You alone accuse every coin of being a scam.

Good night

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Please read the new first paragraph of the OP which I've formulated in my mind while under the weather but was too sick to pen out of fear of getting the verbiage correct then, feeling comfortable with it now.

Feel free to suggest corrections to the prose or offer up a better solution.

I've started the augmented list below the fold. Please post or PM me the best links to advance your sentiments, whereupon I'll gladly include them all, again, out of complete fairness.

Thank you again for everybody's input.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1045
Come on now boys. If you are so sure this is not a scam, then make your sworn disclosures about your involvement in it. Are you afraid of future SEC and FinCEN actions and thus afraid to disclosure. Hmmm.

Stop obfuscating with off topic diversionary tactics.

I am trying to rescue you idiots. But you are determined to dig own pathway to jail.

Wake up and see the light pronto for your own sake.

Thank you for your interest, if genuine. However, to quote Hillary Clinton (since you mentioned the Clintons a lot in some of your posts):

"It’s a stark fact that the United States has less than five percent of the world’s population, yet we have almost 25 percent of the world’s total prison population."

I'm in the 95%+ of the global population (=non US citizen). I'm also unaffected by the prison-mania of the USA, FinCEN, SEC etc. Not that if I were affected I would have something to worry about.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
With apologies, I've truly been under the weather. I now promise to dedicate an hour or two to this thread to... to... to do something. I believe I have a simple solution that I'll implement, with looking forward to feedback or backlash once in place.

Please continue the spirited convo, for this is non-self-moderated thread.

People can call you a scammer when you implement those simple solutions  Grin

The "logic" (rationalization) of criminal is that everyone is a criminal so his actions are no worse than anyone else's. It is this warped mindset that is apparently held by 2.5% of the population.

You alone accuse every coin of being a scam.

Liar. Bitcoin, Litecoin and Monero do not appear to be scams to me. My angst against Monero was when they were in every coin's thread spamming everyone about how only Monero could win. And some Monerotards making prouncements about DA MOON.

My angst against Dash has grown as the lies and deception have grown. When I originally went to the DarkCoin thread as the behest of illodin, I told Evan that CoinJoin could be jammed (since I was the first one to point out in gmaxwell's CoinJoin thread that a blacklist couldn't work because the point of the mixer is to prevent tracking identity, duh!). Evan responded by designing masternodes. I left the thread thinking he is an amiable but dumb man, so let him go ahead. Then later I come to find out about the instamine and using the masternodes as a scheme to enrich the insiders. So that is why I have gone ballastic on Dash, because I should have shut that down from the start instead of appearing to have given it my blessing. And because of Evan's greed! He should have stopped but he analogous to all criminal mindsets think they can continue, so they push it too far and end up caught. The Evolution hype can keep the fools coming in to perpetuate the scheme, but eventually the scheme will blow up. Because you can't print money out of thin air and always make the fools pay the insiders without eventually it eating up all the capital that is dumb enough. Probably you have some people who think the dividends they are getting from masternoodes are enriching them, but that illusion will fall away and then it will be a stampede to the exits or just stuck there watching their price decline towards 0. Most likely what will finally kill Dash is when there is a good enough altcoin that everyone just says fuck these shitcoins.

goverments are  scams ...   https://www.gwern.net/Black-market%20arrests

Be very careful. I fell into that trap over the past years and almost justified some shady ideas because "the entire system is scam". That is sliding into a criminal mindset and forsaking any ethical backbone. With that attitude, we all steal from each other and end up in a clusterfuck Dark Age. Step back from the ledge before it is too late and recover the ethics you learned as a child perhaps from your grandparents who came from the honorable generation before the boomers (assuming you are my age or older).
You know what's irrelevant? Trolling this thread with DRK-related bullshit.
How about we keep it clean and allow it to serves its purpose, not as an altcoin mud arena, but as a comprehensive list of actual scammers, that actually ripped off people.
Care to do disclosure given you are attacking the motivations of others?

He is defending Dash and showing your double standards, ignorance and naivety.
You are attacking and playing dumb because you have nothing important to do, it seems.

I am waiting for his AND YOUR sworn statements of disclosure.

Come on now boys. If you are so sure this is not a scam, then make your sworn disclosures about your involvement in it. Are you afraid of future SEC and FinCEN actions and thus afraid to disclosure. Hmmm.

Stop obfuscating with off topic diversionary tactics.

I am trying to rescue you idiots. But you are determined to dig own pathway to jail.

Wake up and see the light pronto for your own sake.
With apologies, I've truly been under the weather. I now promise to dedicate an hour or two to this thread to... to... to do something. I believe I have a simple solution that I'll implement, with looking forward to feedback or backlash once in place.

People can call you a scammer when you implement those simple solutions  Grin
vip

Gleb you are citing an alleged April Fools joke blog entry about Craig Wright. The video you cited adds no evidence that he is a scammer.

With apologies, you are 100% correct. I blame being sick for the fuck up, with no excuses for fuck ups when I'm not sick.

FWIW, I respect all your sentiments as well as Alex's. I see that I have some reading to do. Thanks again for your contributions to this thread, with same true for all others.
A lot is said about distribtion fairness of certain coins.
Do you want fairness? Give 7 billion people 1 coin each and check the distribution after few hours/days. Come back with your findings.

How about we keep it clean and allow it to serves its purpose, not as an altcoin mud arena, but as a comprehensive list of actual scammers, that actually ripped off people.

You are attacking and playing dumb because you have nothing important to do, it seems.

So, you are bored and should be left alone.
Good luck with quoting yourself, endlessly.
legendary
Oh, here we go again: Who did he rip off?

This has been explained to you numerous times. Now you are just trying to ignore and obfuscate answering the dicussion that would reveal you are an accomplice.

Do you think your accusations hold any weight right now?

You quoted A BIG XMR BAGHOLDER ffs:

I own a BIG stack of XMR and respect their dev team.

The other day you even went to the XMR thread to call for reinforcements from the Monero troll brigade:

The quality of this thread is, alas, significantly detoriating over the last few days.

Where is smooth?

Can't any Monero's supporters help me 'dish' Dish? Plz read:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14393865

I mean, really?

Are we still debating this?

Icebreaker showed us how large of a scammer Evan is, because ....there was a girl in the Miami booth. Millions were lost that day by that girl Cry Cry Cry

Prior to that trolling intervention, Smooth showed us how Evan's market analysis led to the spectacular scamming of DASH investors who ....made 70% profits Roll Eyes

And prior to that, we learned of some guy who felt cheated because he supposedly didn't know what was going on or that DRK was issuing ...."40.000 darkcoins per block" Roll Eyes A lie, as can be proven in the blockchain explorer.

Your whole bunch here is #REKT.
vip
Could you two perhaps take your shitcoin shit slinging contest somewhere else perhaps? Just a suggestion.

I respectively disagree, feeling that the exchange between the two in this is welcomed.

I'm still under the weather unable to digest posts fully, but feel that the OP may need be amended to reflect both sentiments.

Your thread, you're the boss. If you have the patience to read all this who am I to argue  Grin.

This has been explained to you numerous times. Now you are just trying to ignore and obfuscate answering the dicussion that would reveal you are an accomplice.

Perhaps you are an accomplice who is profiting off the masternodes as we speak. Care to do disclosure given you are attacking the motivations of others?

Here is diagram of the scam of the flow of electronic digits printed ongoing out of thin air:

PRINTING PRESS ----> INSIDERS -----> INVESTORSFOOLS

I suppose your hard-head will require some explaining from the SEC and FinCEN in the future. You will reap what you sow.
None of the issue was hidden.

Document where it has always been in the official prospectus.

An instamine is a premine...

What? Say again.

Q: What is the difference between a premine and a group planning to instantmine over a very short window of time 31.2% of the coins with overwhelming rented cloud hashrate and using multiple techniques of obscuring the plan and obscuring that the rate of issuance will be so fast that if you don't mine immediately, you do not get a portion on this 31.2%.

A: Former is honest, latter is deception. No functional difference on distribution fairness and implications on whether the market is manipulated by those who control the coin supply.

Add the fact of the masternode scheme which is paying coins to the developer.

Are you referring to Decentralize Budget System? People vote and the network hire devs.

Those who control the coin supply vote, but they are the same insiders who stole the coin supply, thus the "Decentralized" term is another deception of this scam.

And remember you can only vote if you lockup 1000 DRK as a masternode. Which excludes lunch money investorsfools and also this lock up removes the voter from the float thus making the market more manipulatable by the insiders.
legendary
AlexGR your slimy attempts to obfuscate this discussion with off topic references as to the motivations of others is irrelevant.

How does your criminal mind rationalize that Evan is not a scammer who is ripping people off?

Stop playing. It's actually dumb. If this is proof you lost all the reputation you have left.
Do you know how many times I have been "scammed" while trading or investing?

Finding out about basic facts of issuance after investing because it was not mentioned in the prospectus, is a securities law violation of the issuer, not of the investor. Please go learn some basic facts about securities law.

None of the issue was hidden. He was just lazy and impatient.
Stop playing.

An instamine is a premine...

What? Say again.

Add the fact of the masternode scheme which is paying coins to the developer.

Are you referring to Decentralize Budget System? People vote and the network hire devs.
AlexGR your slimy attempts to obfuscate this discussion with off topic references as to the motivations of others is irrelevant.

How does your criminal mind rationalize that Evan is not a scammer who is ripping people off? Perhaps you are an accomplice who is profiting off the masternodes as we speak. Care to do disclosure given you are attacking the motivations of others?

Here is diagram of the scam of the flow of electronic digits printed ongoing out of thin air:

PRINTING PRESS ----> INSIDERS -----> INVESTORSFOOLS
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: