Pages:
Author

Topic: Pig Farm Investment. 5 % Monthly. Has been running for 6 months. - page 4. (Read 21958 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Follow me @AlitFX
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Ive  do  read  the  different reactions  of people  out here  regarding on this  pig farm  investment, some said  its a  total scam  but some say they got  being  payed  by the OP which is  somehow   quiet  confusing to  invest on  here  but i do really notice that  op been  posting   payment   on the  investors regardless  of those user who criticize  him just  like  the guy  who  posted above me  he has the same  observation too. For OP just want  to  know  on what time frame  does  payout  would  be given? Im quite  interested  on this  one.

The pigs farm is running, that is really real, but as OP said on the first post, it's not 100% safe, only 99%, because unexpected things can happen. Althought I believe this investiment is legit and we can earn some interest with it, but to earn good amounts, must invest a decent amount of BTC and unfortunelly I don't have it at this moment...
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
Ive  do  read  the  different reactions  of people  out here  regarding on this  pig farm  investment, some said  its a  total scam  but some say they got  being  payed  by the OP which is  somehow   quiet  confusing to  invest on  here  but i do really notice that  op been  posting   payment   on the  investors regardless  of those user who criticize  him just  like  the guy  who  posted above me  he has the same  observation too. For OP just want  to  know  on what time frame  does  payout  would  be given? Im quite  interested  on this  one.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
I read the whole journey of this piggery investment plan and I amaze how the Poster stand out against all criticism maybe because he knew what his doing.
In the end he got investor and he keep on paying them. I love investing my earned extra money from being publisher to this Investment as we are investing on real world with real risk but I don't have bitcoin right now.
I can offer to invest using webmoney or payza if you allow it. PM me.

The investment is in US dollars but I think the Bitcoin added a covenience factor.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Visit my Signature--->>
I read the whole journey of this piggery investment plan and I amaze how the Poster stand out against all criticism maybe because he knew what his doing.
In the end he got investor and he keep on paying them. I love investing my earned extra money from being publisher to this Investment as we are investing on real world with real risk but I don't have bitcoin right now.
I can offer to invest using webmoney or payza if you allow it. PM me.

Activity: 362
Merit: 256
Isn't everyone in Indonesia Muslim?  I thought Muslim's didn't eat pork?

He said it some pages before:

"I live in an area that the majority of the population eat pork meat.
Adult pigs are sold to collectors, who regularly come to visit every house to buy a pig."

So, maybe they aren't muslims in the area.  Smiley

The official religions there are, Islam, Protestantism, Catholicism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Confucianism.

He said it some pages before:

"I live in an area that the majority of the population eat pork meat.
Adult pigs are sold to collectors, who regularly come to visit every house to buy a pig."

So, maybe they aren't muslims in the area.  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

I actually was under the impression that they didn't eat pork either, I thought it was against their religion or something and I have some muslim friends and they never eat pork either.  Guess some people just aren't that religious.
Activity: 729
How about a picture of the pig farm to ease the minds of the people who think this is a scam?

Lol signature spamming at it's finest. He posted pictures of the pigs in the very first post. Are you kidding me? You couldn't even read the OP? Holy shit.

Not like I agree that anyone should invest here but he already posted his proof (if you can believe that he can pay you make 180% interest)

Yes, I'm following this thread, many suspects of a scam scheme, but until now, he is accomplishing with his word. Investors are receiving monthly income from him and his pig farm looks good, growing... Althought I didn't invest on it, I'm always reading the news about it.

Hey, iSimantri, post new pictures of your farm soon. I would like to see your progress, if possible.  Smiley

I'm sorry for the slow update,

two days ago my grandfather died, and will be " ngaben" on October 23rd, 2016, so these days i a little bit busy, i will update my farm withpicture after 23rd.

I know there is a lot of scam accusing, but i'm trying to keep my farm on the track.

We are sorry to hear of your loss; please stay strong and don't worry about the photos I was just "sig spamming"/engaging in conversation whichever you see it as as.
Follow me @AlitFX
How about a picture of the pig farm to ease the minds of the people who think this is a scam?

Lol signature spamming at it's finest. He posted pictures of the pigs in the very first post. Are you kidding me? You couldn't even read the OP? Holy shit.

Not like I agree that anyone should invest here but he already posted his proof (if you can believe that he can pay you make 180% interest)

Yes, I'm following this thread, many suspects of a scam scheme, but until now, he is accomplishing with his word. Investors are receiving monthly income from him and his pig farm looks good, growing... Althought I didn't invest on it, I'm always reading the news about it.

Hey, iSimantri, post new pictures of your farm soon. I would like to see your progress, if possible.  Smiley

I'm sorry for the slow update,

two days ago my grandfather died, and will be " ngaben" on October 23rd, 2016, so these days i a little bit busy, i will update my farm withpicture after 23rd.

I know there is a lot of scam accusing, but i'm trying to keep my farm on the track.
Follow me @AlitFX
I'm sorry for delay, because my grandfather died and will be "ngaben" on October 23rd, 2016

6th payment to netmonk

21.89 :  628.89 = 0.03480735

+ 0.00200000 for delay ompensation

https://blockchain.info/tx/ea77f221e4a0e348c6f14d75bbe9cdea2bd43ce2d231c6cb94b4ac58d80a0d0a

Thank you

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

Activity: 362
Merit: 256
My first payment was received on time. Smiley
Follow me @AlitFX
Can I visit your place physically and invest in local currency instead in BTC?

Friend, I curious why don't apply KUR (Kredit Usaha Rakyat) to local bank?

Sure, feel free to visit to my place, and invest in local currency will be good too, so i don't have to convert BTC to IDR

The main reason is , i don't have collateral to apply loan to local bank.
KUR for a low amount is free or sometimes free of collateral, but for higher or maximum amount, they required a collateral, even our business is real.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Can I visit your place physically and invest in local currency instead in BTC?

Friend, I curious why don't apply KUR (Kredit Usaha Rakyat) to local bank?
Follow me @AlitFX
Follow me @AlitFX
Pages:
Jump to: