Pages:
Author

Topic: Pig Farm Investment. 5 % Monthly. Has been running for 6 months. - page 6. (Read 21958 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Please advise on your personal contact and location in Bali (PM me) as I want to invest US$400
Activity: 20
Greetings from Malaysia.

I am also a farmer and I operate a bee farm. I am from Kota Tinggi, Mukim Kambau

Will be contacting you soon OP.

When you mentioned 26BTC. How much investment are you looking for in USD or IDR?

Thanks Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Follow me @AlitFX
Follow me @AlitFX
Follow me @AlitFX
I also have a plan to invest in farming when I earn enough bitcoin to finance it. The bread and butter of most of my relatives is farming so I'm interested with it also. I would have invested in this if I have extra bitcoin but then I don't have enough yet so good luck in your investment. I hope you earn from it so you can help more people.

Sorry for late reply, a little busy in real life.
Thank you, hope my pig farm well and grow bigger  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
I also have a plan to invest in farming when I earn enough bitcoin to finance it. The bread and butter of most of my relatives is farming so I'm interested with it also. I would have invested in this if I have extra bitcoin but then I don't have enough yet so good luck in your investment. I hope you earn from it so you can help more people.
Follow me @AlitFX
I'm just getting back into BTC after an almost 3 year hiatus. Don't have much, but figure this is a worthwhile gamble. Fortunately what little I have didn't cost me much back in the day, so I won't be out much if I lose it all (1st rule of investing, don't risk more than you can afford to lose). Hopefully all goes well.

Hi,

I received an investment of 0.03 BTC is equivalent to $ 17 at August 3rd,3016 my local time.
Are you send ? because there is no PM.

If you send, please confirm, so i can put in the investors list.
And please provide the address for interest payments each month.

Ok, got your PM, and already update investors list in page 2

PA :

I start my 2nd project, Fell free to visit the thread here :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annshm-iso-closedbuy-back-3-sat-every-1st-of-the-month-1572483

Thank you

Great, I see that many are investing now. It seems that it is a good investment. Sad to say I don't have BTC right now but I'm gonna invest soon I think. So, how is your pigs going ? Growing it isn't that hard and is not easy at the same time. Are they healthy? In 5-6 months, what are you seeing about them then? Is it worth investing for ?

Don't worry buddy, this is not a hurry project, You can invest anytime or when you feel good about my project  Smiley

My pigs still healthy today and growing. Thanks to God.
Because i feed growing pigs with alternative food, to increase the profit margin, it's need 7 to 8 months since birth to reach weight 100 kg +
So i think we will reach in 4 months, because now their age ~ 4 months. Growing pigs worth of investing if we growing at least 5 pigs.
Now i have 1 sow and 10 growing pigs.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I'm just getting back into BTC after an almost 3 year hiatus. Don't have much, but figure this is a worthwhile gamble. Fortunately what little I have didn't cost me much back in the day, so I won't be out much if I lose it all (1st rule of investing, don't risk more than you can afford to lose). Hopefully all goes well.

Hi,

I received an investment of 0.03 BTC is equivalent to $ 17 at August 3rd,3016 my local time.

PA :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annshm-iso-closedbuy-back-3-sat-every-1st-of-the-month-1572483

Thank you

Great, I see that many are investing now. It seems that it is a good investment. Sad to say I don't have BTC right now but I'm gonna invest soon I think. So, how is your pigs going ? Growing it isn't that hard and is not easy at the same time. Are they healthy? In 5-6 months, what are you seeing about them then? Is it worth investing for ?
Follow me @AlitFX

Hi,

PA :

Thank you
Follow me @AlitFX

Hi,

Activity: 2
Follow me @AlitFX

Great, this kind of investment runs slowly but I think it is not a scam. Though I am not familiar with that pig something. But the fact that I think the ideas and plans are accurate and as I can see you really are a Agriculturist. I was wondering if there are investors already investing? And how about the payment? You said it was annually? How are those investors who invested in the middle years of your operation and will not complete the 12 month cycle? Lastly, how long are you going to operate this kind of job ??

So far, i only have 1 investor, here is the detail and the payment :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14587794

Additional Information

12 months investment period is for stability, because i use the fund to farming in real world.
pull back the investment plan in the middle of the period would be destabilizing.
so for our common stability, the investment period is 12 months, and can not be withdrawn before maturity.
Please think carefully before investing.

how long are i'm going to operate this kind of job ?

practically i'm gonna do this job all my life,
i'm doing this job since i'm 8 years old, start with with help my father take care of this farm,
until my father handed to me to manage myself.
i grow up with this pig farm, until stop operated 2 yeras ago, because the food cost too expensive.
and now i'm try to rebuild again this pig farm.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
1 simple question:
why would you pay us back if nothing would happen if you didn't?
why not share your personal information (name and adress) with your investors?

I don't understand what do you mean with first question, since english is not my main language.

About personal information, I will not be announced publicly, because it can be abused by unresponsible person.
But, for my investors, if they want,they are reserve the right to know who I am.
If you read all my post here, i think you've got information about me.

Will be watching, I like the fact that you try to stand out, btw how much would 2BTC help in your op?

Thanks for watching.

In current price, 2 BTC worth around USD 1330.
That will be enough to buy 3 sow ready to mate and cover the food cost until they gave birth.
But for safety, because i have to pay interest, that will be good to buy 2 sow + cover the food, and use 30 % in buying piglets and use the profit to cover interest.

Great, this kind of investment runs slowly but I think it is not a scam. Though I am not familiar with that pig something. But the fact that I think the ideas and plans are accurate and as I can see you really are a Agriculturist. I was wondering if there are investors already investing? And how about the payment? You said it was annually? How are those investors who invested in the middle years of your operation and will not complete the 12 month cycle? Lastly, how long are you going to operate this kind of job ??
Follow me @AlitFX
1 simple question:

I don't understand what do you mean with first question, since english is not my main language.

About personal information, I will not be announced publicly, because it can be abused by unresponsible person.
But, for my investors, if they want,they are reserve the right to know who I am.
If you read all my post here, i think you've got information about me.

Will be watching, I like the fact that you try to stand out, btw how much would 2BTC help in your op?

Thanks for watching.

In current price, 2 BTC worth around USD 1330.
That will be enough to buy 3 sow ready to mate and cover the food cost until they gave birth.
But for safety, because i have to pay interest, that will be good to buy 2 sow + cover the food, and use 30 % in buying piglets and use the profit to cover interest.
Activity: 325
Carpe noctem
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
1 simple question:

That is two questions.  I have one for you:
Why should he share his personal info?
The investor is getting paid and this guy is rearing pigs.  Seems legit.
Activity: 616
1 simple question:
Follow me @AlitFX
Follow me @AlitFX
I have just got really interested.
I would like to invest some of my money,into some pig breeder worker,who can me earn money,just
for getting him helped with funds.
Im not glad that it is ponzi,5 % montly for breeding pigs? lol... i dont even ask about anything.

Investors want return for his investment. So i think that's normal if investors receive interest for his investment.
Maybe because the word "investment" so they quick to judge this is a ponzi.
But if you take a look deep, this is similar to i'm borrow a money from someone to rebuild my farm, and i paying interest monthly, the same as borrowing money in the bank  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: