Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 14. (Read 82855 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I cant find any info about this project. Website link from first post in this thread doesn't work. What is this about?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Hello folks,

Since the wallet on Yobit is in "Maintenance" again I'd like to know if someone would like to sell some PIO at current market price ~40ksat.

Regards
Stanks

Fixed...  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hello folks,

Since the wallet on Yobit is in "Maintenance" again I'd like to know if someone would like to sell some PIO at current market price ~40ksat.

Regards
Stanks
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
---Snip---
... I'm almost done with the server/platform upgrades.. And I'm pretty happy with the end result thus far..
Great news - you really know how to bounce back from adversity!

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!
Having been hit by a tornado &  falling 40 feet to cement,
I can attest that it does not always make you stronger.
Resulted in a knee surgery, broken jaw surgery and then,
a few years later 2 knee replacements, another back surgery
and a neck fusion. Although, come to think of it, the metal
knees are stronger than bones.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1504
---Snip---
... I'm almost done with the server/platform upgrades.. And I'm pretty happy with the end result thus far..

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!
legendary
---Snip---
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Wow what a messed up OP! (server changed)

I will fix this later today.. I'm almost done with the server/platform upgrades.. And I'm pretty happy with the end result thus far..

Great news
Looking forward to it .
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Wow what a messed up OP! (server changed)

I will fix this later when I'm done with a new OP.. I'm almost done with the server/platform upgrades.. And I'm pretty happy with the end result thus far..

Activity: 126
Merit: 14
My servers are going down for an upgrade in a day or two.. All Blockpioneers related services will be hosted on our primary domain.. More info soon..
Thanks for the notice in advance.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

Hi little fanboy! I see you got out of Ikea's smaland today! I'm sooooo proud of you!!!!!

legendary
Chipcoin Developer
My servers are going down for an upgrade in a day or two.. All Blockpioneers related services will be hosted on our primary domain.. More info soon..
legendary
Guess who's back posting for his signature campaign... You really need to try harder than that kid..

I still have no idea why you are here in the first place.. Cheesy
I could not figure out why was posting here.
Now it makes sense!
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Hi,
I saw that you don't have a German translation, so I made it, here's a link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1964335
Please, can you reach a payment of 0.03 BTC for my hard work?

Stop doing this please.... This is not normal anymore...

WE DONT NEED AND ACTUALLY HATE BOUNTYHUNTERS

Above all, it is good to think about your upbringing, Mr. developer.  Grin
Developer of excuses and complaints.
In a few days he will lose interest in the project. And it will surely point me as a reason...  Grin

Guess who's back posting for his signature campaign... You really need to try harder than that kid..

I still have no idea why you are here in the first place.. Cheesy

I'm deleting your posts from now on.. Be honored I would say... Because besides 1 post from Placebo, I never deleted a post lol..

Go spam your signature crap somewhere else! Cheesy
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Hi,
I saw that you don't have a German translation, so I made it, here's a link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1964335
Please, can you reach a payment of 0.03 BTC for my hard work?

Stop doing this please.... This is not normal anymore...

WE DONT NEED AND ACTUALLY HATE BOUNTYHUNTERS
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
Time will tell us the answer.

legendary
Banzai: You know you have made it when you have
           your own personal Troll.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
This user is currently ignored

Go somewhere else man. Or show your proof of ever holding PIO Wink
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
I personally do not believe this person. There is no evidence of successfully completed projects, only one abandoned. Spurious distribution of coins, always backward with development, no evidence of what happened. What does it matter what happened on a personal level, do you need to cry on the forums? This is not serious. You are all aware of this.

Everyones entitled to their opinions . No problem .
If you are selling let me know , i will give you ICO plus 20% . Considering the current price of BTC thats about 5 times ICO price in $ value.

Go back all who uplifted this fictional developer. You absolutely deserve your fate.

So thats a no ?

1 You have no PIO and are here to fud
2 You have sold all your PIO and are kicking yourself
3 You want more PIO and are trying to get it cheaper

Good bye

I am very glad that you find a way even in the tragedy to raise your spirit. This is commendable no matter how stupid is. Smiley

You made your point, you warned everybody.
Why don't you just come back later and tell us, that you warned us on around page 50.

Of course, you can also come back and apologize, but well, we all know, that this isn't normal behaviour theese days.  Smiley
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I personally do not believe this person. There is no evidence of successfully completed projects, only one abandoned. Spurious distribution of coins, always backward with development, no evidence of what happened. What does it matter what happened on a personal level, do you need to cry on the forums? This is not serious. You are all aware of this.

If you are selling let me know , i will give you ICO plus 20% . Considering the current price of BTC thats about 5 times ICO price in $ value.

Go back all who uplifted this fictional developer. You absolutely deserve your fate.

So thats a no ?

Good bye

I am very glad that you find a way even in the tragedy to raise your spirit. This is commendable no matter how stupid is. Smiley

Thank you .

My spirits are usually high  because i never invest more then i can afford to loose and my wife and kids still tolerate me . Life is good Smiley
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

So thats a no ?

Good bye

Tell us Shkembe.. How much did you lose on this project?

Like I said before.. We are still above ICO prices.. And BTC did a x4 as well!... So why are you bashing on PIO? Just because the exchange is not live yet? Read up a few pages.. lol..

If you bought on the free market, like yobit, for a higher price.. I can't help that.. I issued shares for a fixed price.. What the market does, and if you decide to buy or not on there, is not in my control..

And where we're you when PIO hit 150-200K satoshi? Why did you not complain about the project back then? The developments releases are still the same as back then.. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: