Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 10. (Read 82809 times)

Activity: 776
Merit: 536
It's funny people still have faith in him. Look at the price and you'll get the idea what people really think about Banzai's recent failure to deliver Beta.
2.5 k coins sold for 17k sats - someone doesn't care about the price too much anymore
https://yobit.net/en/trade/PIO/BTC

Yea.   Lost a bundle on this.   
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
It's funny people still have faith in him. Look at the price and you'll get the idea what people really think about Banzai's recent failure to deliver Beta.
2.5 k coins sold for 17k sats - someone doesn't care about the price too much anymore
https://yobit.net/en/trade/PIO/BTC
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Me too Woody.
As frustrating as it is that Banzai is choosing not to communicate much, I still keep the faith. Perhaps I am a fool.

Go humanity!

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Tell me, how many screenshots or views have you seen on slack or anywhere that actually show that any work has been done on the exchange whatsoever?
Not trolling, I am just suspicious. Happy to be shown anything at all.
Well... let's see there was ...? -  I guess I am sticking around on faith in humanity.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Tell me, how many screenshots or views have you seen on slack or anywhere that actually show that any work has been done on the exchange whatsoever?
Not trolling, I am just suspicious. Happy to be shown anything at all.
legendary
For those not on slack:

Posted on the 9th on slack by Banzai - blockpioneers
[4:46 AM]
I need more time guys, the trade engine is not working properly.. I've been working on improving it for the last 6 days, but no succes yet..

[4:47]
At first I thought it was a database issue, but it's not, it's my code

[4:49]
Orders dont count up so to speak
legendary
The launch of exchange is two weeks away, are we good so far  ,dev?

Do not hold your breath.

The launch of the exchange will be precisely... never.

Yes, this is what most likely is going to happen.
He was supposed to start Beta version on Jan 2nd - still nothing, so the launch on Feb 1st is pretty unlikely.
I think he should finally admit the exchange won't be launched, and then try to save his face somehow.
The longer it lasts, the worse it looks for him.

For up to date info, you should join slack. It seems Banzai posts there more frequently.
The launch of exchange is two weeks away, are we good so far  ,dev?

Do not hold your breath.

Yes, this is what most likely is going to happen.
He was supposed to start Beta version on Jan 2nd - still nothing, so the launch on Feb 1st is pretty unlikely.
I think he should finally admit the exchange won't be launched, and then try to save his face somehow.
The longer it lasts, the worse it looks for him.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The launch of exchange is two weeks away, are we good so far  ,dev?

Do not hold your breath.

Activity: 678
Merit: 500
The launch of exchange is two weeks away, are we good so far  ,dev?

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Well this looks like a new delay with longer duration. Lets see how long it takes.
Merry Christmas,everyone!

Wish U all a happy and rich New Year! Grin
legendary
Wishing everyone a Wonderful Christmas!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer
Considering all your plans for the exchange and its shareholders i am definate it will be an exciting time ahead.

All the extras you are putting in , that i never knew about before are definately going to make this project huge.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Yep, it's getting really interesting. Price action on Yobit and Banzai's recent activity is promising.
After all the bad news in the past there's a light in the tunnel - hope it's not a train  Wink
It is a train and we are all riding on it! Get on board.

Correct...!

I've worked out a new and simple "price alarm" system for the exchange.. You will get an email (free) or a txt message (paid service) when a coin meets the price limits you've set.. This is for people who don't want to automate their limits... No more sleeping through price crashes or rises for the regular exchange user..  Wink

Exciting times ahead...  Smiley
legendary
Considering all your plans for the exchange and its shareholders i am definate it will be an exciting time ahead.

All the extras you are putting in , that i never knew about before are definately going to make this project huge.

Yep, it's getting really interesting. Price action on Yobit and Banzai's recent activity is promising.
After all the bad news in the past there's a light in the tunnel - hope it's not a train  Wink
It is a train and we are all riding on it! Get on board.

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer
Awesome update on Slack , thank you Banzai

Looking forward to launch.

It's going to be an exciting next few months...  Smiley

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Awesome update on Slack , thank you Banzai

Looking forward to launch.
That's cool Banzai (and XMAS coin too), although I think full focus on the exchange would be more desirable (and fruitful)  Grin

I understand what you mean.. But XMAS is not meant to be fruitful, but meant to be fun only..

Our exchange is as good as finished.. We're launching BETA on January 2nd probably..
It is a great news to all PIO holders and Banzai-supporters.

The crypto-currency industry is growing dramatically. we are still not too late to open an exchange in 2018.

Pages:
Jump to: