Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 17. (Read 82855 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
On slack on april 28th, blockpioneers:

".. Blockpioneers.info server down for a hardware upgrade.. I will look into that in a minute.. should be back up later today. Give me a few more weeks to sort things out and we'll be back on track again"

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Not on the slack, how are things progressing?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
could some one raise ticket to yobit for wallet maintenance i already did couple of weeks back

I did and some other guy from the PIO slack too but we still need more people to create tickets on Yobit otherwise it wont turn "ONLINE" until the exchange is launched.
Just put in a ticket.
Woody
copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
could some one raise ticket to yobit for wallet maintenance i already did couple of weeks back

I did and some other guy from the PIO slack too but we still need more people to create tickets on Yobit otherwise it wont turn "ONLINE" until the exchange is launched.

legendary
Activity: 1560
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Short summary of my slack posts..

Old man going really bad, and probably dead in 2-3 months..
1/3 of my house burned down...
Whole house is black from soot..
Living in some holiday resort with an old borrowed laptop for communication..
Much insurance hassle..
Arguing with insurance agents..
Arguing with cleaning company agents..
Drinking coffee with the builders.. (The only normal people in this fiasco)
Losing probably 2/3rd of all my crypto due hd water damage from the fire..

Welcome in my life from the past weeks!

With one single post @BanzaiBTC broke the pink dreams of his investors and landed them in the hard reality of the crypto-world. Smiley
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

Correct! The OP and timeline on the website we're updated a few weeks ago...

No sneak peaks (yet)...  Wink

We've got to a new all-time high today!! Congratulations to all!  Smiley
I've seen 2 tiny orders of 200K... Very impressive...
Hehe, thought so. Smiley

Very impressive indeed, let's not forget the price - basically - is based on nothing. I mean, imagine where the price might

go once the PioneerExchange has launched.. Shocked

One of them is mine. But this isn't all I have.  Grin
I know you have more, you must have! Nobody is selling all of their PIO before the exchange has even launched. Grin

late but not too late and not only new year but every new day can lead to us a new turn so hope for the best and keep it up.
Wise words indeed.
thanks a lot for admire my wise words in this regard.any how best of luck all of you.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

Much insurance hassle..

Good to see you back Banzai. I'm sure all of that will pass away and you'll soon get back to normal. Take care...

legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
how much was the average price in the 2 rounds of ICO?
You will find he calculations here at Post #367
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15795636
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
how much was the average price in the 2 rounds of ICO?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer
Life is cruel but maybe this pio exchange is your best chance to recover your loses in a year or two, If you were actually on to something than you should continue your work that will save you from your life situation....  you will maybe sell your pio for a very high price in a year or two....

Banzai's commitment is nowhere to be seen which means he withdrew his body from life or, figuratively speaking, passed away. I really don't think he is still among us. In case u talk about banzaibtc guy u should know that he has nor technical background neither sufficient knowledge to build the exchange from the ground up. He is a dumb kid hosting altcoin block explorers for 0.03 btc.

Quoting this for entertainment Cheesy
Activity: 231
Wow , now even the whackjobs are comming out of the woodwork lol

Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Life is cruel but maybe this pio exchange is your best chance to recover your loses in a year or two, If you were actually on to something than you should continue your work that will save you from your life situation....  you will maybe sell your pio for a very high price in a year or two....

Banzai's commitment is nowhere to be seen which means he withdrew his body from life or, figuratively speaking, passed away. I really don't think he is still among us. In case u talk about banzaibtc guy u should know that he has nor technical background neither sufficient knowledge to build the exchange from the ground up. He is a dumb kid hosting altcoin block explorers for 0.03 btc.
legendary
Activity: 1358
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

Much insurance hassle..

spend more time with your dad believe me this is the most precious time which one would not get it back. hope you would be in much better situation once things back on track. let me know should you need any help in getting things back together
legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer

Interesting. Was looking to see about updates on this thread. I would have PIO but Banzai ripped me off. Oh well. It's funny, you couldn't even change password on the website. Such a basic feature but it was missed by this developer. If he claims a hacker got my PIO it would be because he ignored my messages here on forums, and my support requests on his site.

It was only .01 or so anyways. No big deal. Glad I didn't invest more. Literally the only website out of 1k+ that I couldn't change my password on or get support from. The PIO were still there right up until the site was removed. Guess he kept them for himself.

I think you need to scroll back a bunch of pages (months!).. And read the "final withdraw warnings"... There have been multiple!
legendary
Activity: 1504
@banzaibtc - I am sorry to hear about all of your situation.  I am even sorry I have doubted your integrity.  All I can say is I am sorry.  I hope you are able to come out of this quick.  Once you get back on your feet please pm me your new pio wallet and i will donate 500 pio.

-pokeytex
legendary
Activity: 1560
Epic Private Internet Cash
I have now new offer - 500 PIO for 0.45 BTC.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
lets cut the crap .. banzai will never deliver .. and you guys know it

hes nowhere to be found in the pio topic or the pio slack .. oh wait .. just recently after 2 months of silence he dropped 2 lines in the pio slack and again hes nowhere to be found ..

if he really worked on an exchange for the last 10 months he would have shown new previews already .. doh .. a dev thats working on something is proud of his creation and often cant wait to show it to the world .. thats deffo not the case here ..

remember the sneak preview he showed us in the very beginning ??

if he really coded something why the f wouldnt he be able to preview his progression more often ?? because he hasnt been working on anything at all ..

wait what ?? because banzai is a so called trusted developer he cant run off with money ?? all he did was run some block explorers .. anonymously .. and helped some devs with some projects .. anonymously .. so he can run with your money anytime he wanted .. makes sense ?? lets admit it .. we all fell for it which makes us incredibly stupid .. yeppers truth hurts ..

weve been scammed bigtime .. wouldnt be amazed if banzai was the scammer behind the original chipcoin as well .. both devs seemed to be dutch .. let alone the warp dev .. they all seem to be connected somehow ..

pls prove me wrong banzaiboi .. nope .. you cant

Interesting. Was looking to see about updates on this thread. I would have PIO but Banzai ripped me off. Oh well. It's funny, you couldn't even change password on the website. Such a basic feature but it was missed by this developer. If he claims a hacker got my PIO it would be because he ignored my messages here on forums, and my support requests on his site.

It was only .01 or so anyways. No big deal. Glad I didn't invest more. Literally the only website out of 1k+ that I couldn't change my password on or get support from. The PIO were still there right up until the site was removed. Guess he kept them for himself.
Activity: 231
LOL

Didnt want to post any details since you posted it on slack .

But like i said on slack , keep your chin up mate and have a stiff drink
Pages:
Jump to: