Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 12. (Read 82855 times)

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
The Countdown of 100 days makes me excited again.

Good Luck ,Banzai. and good luck to us all.

Thanks! I guess not everyone agrees though.. Oh well.. Free market.. 

I forgot to mention, the exchange is not the only thing coming our way.. I have something good (imo) coming up.. More news on that in a later stage..   Wink

Not sure how you can expect people to get excited about a 1 year + delay.. Oh well.. Cheesy.

Seriously though, nice to see that you are back on your feet, I'm looking forward to seeing how this will do, as I have since the start.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
thanks for the updates Banzai - although I'm skeptical now, let's see what happens...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer

Thanks! I guess not everyone agrees though.. Oh well.. Free market.. 

I forgot to mention, the exchange is not the only thing coming our way.. I have something good (imo) coming up.. More news on that in a later stage..   Wink
Activity: 678
Merit: 500

legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Web and explorer back up again..

Man... It's good to be back.. Smiley
OP updated.. New exchange date has been set.. Time to get working.. Cool
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
Good to see some updates.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Website and a new explorer will be back up tomorrow..

So what's going on:

Due the rebuilding of my house (fire crap, all done) much time has been lost finishing our trading platform... Sitting in a brand new (home)office really gives me a lot of new energy to continue on the project... A new launch date has been set..

More news tomorrow!  Good times are coming.. Cool

Thank Banzai
Keep the progress coming .We all want this project to succeed .
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

So what's going on:

Due the rebuilding of my house (fire crap, all done) much time has been lost finishing our trading platform... Sitting in a brand new (home)office really gives me a lot of new energy to continue on the project... A new launch date has been set..

Hell yeah! ♢

Finally we are back to the road of exchange

Thanks for the updates, hope communication would be ongoing 😊
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

So what's going on:

I've been doing a lot of work for other projects... Updates are coming in 2 weeks.. I've not forgotten what I started with this project...

Thanks for the update banzai, people thought you were gone and went emo  Tongue

What update, where did you see anything like an update? Posting a line in the forum, if this is an update, I'm the creator of a bitcoin. Check back how many times the last year has released such an update. His attitude is disgraceful and most of you accept it ...

You back again?

Let me remind you there is more in life than a forum Shkembe... I know.. Shocking.. Take a deep breath..
The fact you are still posting here is fantastic! You absolutely hate me and the project.. But you still can't stop yourself from posting in here... Are you a stalker? Roll Eyes

My apologies to all for not posting on a regular basis.. I never left though..

Ok Banzai, you've re-started posting, fine, but what's the plan now?
Is there any progress? Anything is being developed....?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
I've been doing a lot of work for other projects... Updates are coming in 2 weeks.. I've not forgotten what I started with this project...

Thanks for the update banzai, people thought you were gone and went emo  Tongue

What update, where did you see anything like an update? Posting a line in the forum, if this is an update, I'm the creator of a bitcoin. Check back how many times the last year has released such an update. His attitude is disgraceful and most of you accept it ...

You back again?

Let me remind you there is more in life than a forum Shkembe... I know.. Shocking.. Take a deep breath..
The fact you are still posting here is fantastic! You absolutely hate me and the project.. But you still can't stop yourself from posting in here... Are you a stalker? Roll Eyes

My apologies to all for not posting on a regular basis.. I never left though..
legendary
Activity: 1560
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash

Thanks for the update banzai, people thought you were gone and went emo  Tongue

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Thanks for the update banzai, people thought you were gone and went emo  Tongue
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
The coin isn't even on an exchange site.

Actually, it's not true.
PIO is listed on Yobit https://yobit.net/en/trade/PIO/BTC, however, there're often issues with the wallet. It's delayed now by several blocks.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I agree,even if he is a good developer without decent communication skills with your investors and community this project is going nowhere. Also he promised a working exchange for more than 1 year I think and still hasn't even provided an alpha version or something like that.. Lips sealed
Activity: 353
Merit: 108
There hasn't been any activity from the developer. I've been checking every few days at least hoping for some news. How long do we have to wait?  The coin isn't even on an exchange site.
legendary
Activity: 1560
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
He is in the forum and reads but does not answer. I suggest we wait for another 2-3 days and do what we need - coloring his account in red to let everyone know and keep away from him.

@banzai is not a scammer.  I don't know what is going on and I don't agree with his lack of communication but I have never been scammed by Banzai ever.

More than a year ago, he picked up 30+ BTC with a promise to deliver a product. The job is not done, there is no communication with the investors, the money is not returned. Until now, he is a thief until proven otherwise
He is in the forum and reads but does not answer. I suggest we wait for another 2-3 days and do what we need - coloring his account in red to let everyone know and keep away from him.

@banzai is not a scammer.  I don't know what is going on and I don't agree with his lack of communication but I have never been scammed by Banzai ever.

What we need is just a short message from time to time about progress, and his plans.
He is here every day and reads all of this, but doesn't reply for some strange reason.
legendary
Activity: 1504

Pages:
Jump to: