Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 11. (Read 82855 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
That's cool Banzai (and XMAS coin too), although I think full focus on the exchange would be more desirable (and fruitful)  Grin

I understand what you mean.. But XMAS is not meant to be fruitful, but meant to be fun only..

Our exchange is as good as finished.. We're launching BETA on January 2nd probably..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
The new wallet is released... Github is updated...
This is NOT a mandatory update.. If you don't want to update, you don't have to..

Changes;
Moved weight graph to new page and added difficulty chart and personal weight bar
Network information on the overview page
Added a "Total" balance...
Some other minor changes..

Please see the OP for download links...

Always make a backup of your wallet.dat first! In case of an error on launch, you need to resync the entire blockchain..

That's cool Banzai (and XMAS coin too), although I think full focus on the exchange would be more desirable (and fruitful)  Grin
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Feel good to see progresses of the project.

Good Luck dev.

Good luck to all of us in the community! We have some exciting weeks ahead of us! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
This is NOT a mandatory update.. If you don't want to update, you don't have to..

Changes;
Moved weight graph to new page and added difficulty chart and personal weight bar

Always make a backup of your wallet.dat first! In case of an error on launch, you need to resync the entire blockchain..
Feel good to see progresses of the project.

Good Luck dev.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

Changes;

and as suggested by Stanks, add this in your Pioneershares.qss

Code:
QLabel#labelStake, QLabel#labelUnconfirmed, QLabel#labelImmature, QLabel#labelBalance, QLabel#labelNumTransactions, QLabel#heightBox, QLabel#localBox, QLabel#diffBox2, QLabel#maxBox, QLabel#connectionBox, QLabel#volumeBox
{
    color: #36916b;
}

QLabel#labelTotal
{
   border: 1px solid #272727;
    color: #36916b;
}
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
I have a new wallet ready in a day or three.. I basically re-organized the entire layout, added some new things, moved some old things..
No protocol changes, this is pure a visual improvement...

@BanzaiBTC will it be a mandatory update or just suggested?

Suggested... It's only visual and a few new functions.. No protocol changes...

legendary
Activity: 1504
I have a new wallet ready in a day or three.. I basically re-organized the entire layout, added some new things, moved some old things..

@BanzaiBTC will it be a mandatory update or just suggested?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

While approaching beta in January, and then the launch, PIO is slowly gaining traction too
https://yobit.net/en/trade/PIO/BTC

Hopefully the launch will be smooth and without delay

Plenty of room to grow IMO, we are currently only at 0.9 mil market cap. Bright future ahead for PIO.
I am absent from this project, how is it going, everything ok, or project stopped, thanks for the help
It got stuck for a while because Banzai's house burned in a fire.
Back on track with a beta release set for J.an or around then

That's right! The official launch date is set at Feb 2018.

While approaching beta in January, and then the launch, PIO is slowly gaining traction too
https://yobit.net/en/trade/PIO/BTC

Hopefully the launch will be smooth and without delay
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
I am absent from this project, how is it going, everything ok, or project stopped, thanks for the help
Back on track with a beta release set for J.an or around then

That's right! The official launch date is set at Feb 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Back on track with a beta release set for Jan or around then
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Its going to get harder and harder to keep this on the low down to get more PIO at a cheap price

After the recent changes, the links in your signature aren't working anymore

[Edit] PAGE NOT FOUND

Sorry , things are changing really quickly with all the updates . Try this

https://blockpioneers.info/home

Yep, this one works, but I thought you would like to update your signature  Grin
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Its going to get harder and harder to keep this on the low down to get more PIO at a cheap price

[Edit] PAGE NOT FOUND

Sorry , things are changing really quickly with all the updates . Try this

https://blockpioneers.info/home

Activity: 83
Merit: 11
I think the future exchange will be decentralized, is this project heading that direction?

[Edit] PAGE NOT FOUND
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
thanks for the updates Banzai - although I'm skeptical now, let's see what happens...

Updated website, and countdown to exchange launch on Feb, 01 2018 - https://blockpioneers.info/exchange
It's getting better, and the price action on Yobit shows perhaps people have more confidence now
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
The Countdown of 100 days makes me excited again.

Good Luck ,Banzai. and good luck to us all.

Thanks! I guess not everyone agrees though.. Oh well.. Free market.. 

I forgot to mention, the exchange is not the only thing coming our way.. I have something good (imo) coming up.. More news on that in a later stage..   Wink

Not sure how you can expect people to get excited about a 1 year + delay.. Oh well.. Cheesy.

Seriously though, nice to see that you are back on your feet, I'm looking forward to seeing how this will do, as I have since the start.

Yes, I totally understand that... I was not expecting any kind of excitement at all.. It's just a let down when I post news, someone decides to take a dump afterwards..  Roll Eyes I guess buy on rumour and sell on news is still happening in crypto.. lol.. That said, each dump is a buy as well..
Pages:
Jump to: